Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC (15514 Views)

Wike Deserves Our Pity And Prayers’ – Dele Momodu Begs Nigerians / Young Bokoharam Members Deserves Our Sympathy- VP Osinbajo / Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by vision2050: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
humberjade:
Though as it stands, Akinlade still has a lot of grounds to cover if he wants to succeed Amosun... but how that certificate fraud, Dapo is going to win is something i don't understand... as in how will he do it now?

Ogun East: He has Kashamu and Adebutu to fight there...both of them, top notch grassroots politicians...he's no match to them in any of the LGs.

Ogun West: He should not even bother...they won't leave thier sons to vote him.

Ogun Central: Where Tunde Oladunjoye is trying to bring down Amosun's influence...Dapo will lose woefully.

Still waiting for their magic though...Dapo is the one who needs prayers so that his certificate scandal doesn't consume him along with d potential bankruptcy that is staring him in the face when he loses.

Left to me, be it Akinlade or GNI...i am so good

March 2, reality will be dawn on you. Akinlade will come 4th.
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by humberjade: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
vision2050:
March 2, reality will be dawn on you. Akinlade will come 4th.

Octopus d Paul... grin

May we all live beyond March 2.... grin
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

Lol, We are talking about State Structure of APC in Ogun state in particular and not that of South west.

Lol...APC is not localized in the South west.

If you assume APC has no structures in Ogun state then your political knowledge is it's infancy.
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by vision2050: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
humberjade:

Octopus d Paul... grin

May we all live beyond March 2.... grin
This is not octopus issue. The result have been written.
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by AgbariOjukwu1: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
LordBailish:

If you assume APC has no structures in Ogun state then your political knowledge is it's infancy.

You are not addressing the issues. I said APC currently doesn't have a formidable structure in OGUN state due to the exit of most of his members.

It shows you have not been following the discussion, you just decided to comment.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by AgbariOjukwu1: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
UnchangeableGod:
But why if I may ask?

I don't know, I admire Tinubu but I don't worship him... Does who worship him and sees nothing wrong in anything he does will be able to answer your question better.
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by humberjade: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
vision2050:
This is not octopus issue. The result have been written.

Buhahahahahaha

Like u wrote the primary election result that produced Dapo Abiodun abi...continue grin grin grin

So who came 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th ojare?

1 Like

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by dyydxx: 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
humberjade:

I agree with u on the runoff part.

But pls my brother, which APC structure exactly are talking about, the same Osoba structure that left APC for SDP in 2015 and yet couldn't deliver any seat...because i am not understanding...I even believe PDP (forget about d factions) has more chance than Dapo (since the 2 are still campaigning under PDP)...I know the Dapo camp is relying on Federal might to conquer in 2019, but i doubt if they will have it after Feb 14.

The fact that Dapo has Adebutu still running in Ogun East is a huge blow to him...because he can't even win Adebutu in Iperu to start with

My God I just fell asleep for 3 hours and you and AgbariOjukwu have taken over grin grin grin.... This agbarojukwu guy must be your other supporter on the old thread this is just a new moniker. Anyway, to the issues

Shebi Amosun structure is the APM? are you saying APC dont have anything if you remove Amosun... in any case Federal Might is still there plus APC is still the most recognisable brand logo. There will be confusion with the APM thing and I find it hARD to believe all who would vote for Amosun and teka fun APC will all off a sudden teka fun APM on that faithful day.
Besides many are following Amosun because of cash, not all defected with his loyalists and they will vote APC on the d day gan gan.

Dapo lost out the last time to kashamu because of the combination of both Kashamu and Adebutu votes.... that's why he lost. Now that they are both divided they wont be able to turn out that vote to make him lose again. it will probably be a draw here in Ogun East.

This is why I said it's most likely will be a run off between Dapo and GNI. Akinlade will not make that run off.
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by vision2050: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
LordBailish:

Tell them, they are naive
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by dyydxx: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

Lol, Bro you have started again... Which party structure are you talking about? The one firmly in the hands of Amosun? Even the Apc senatorial candidate for Ogun, Senator Lekan Mustapha is with Amosun... Tunde Oladunjoye that released that statement dare not enter the state APC secretariat...

Nobody knows who will win the Governorship election in the state but one thing is certain, APC can't win Ogun State.

I was in Abeokuta on the 26th and I didnt see any Dapo Posters. APM has monopolised the posters grin grin grin

As i stated above to humberjade, Those following APM are doing so mainly for cash, and they will vote APC on the d-day. Lekan Mustapha dont agree with Amosun, but he is there for now.. that's why I'm telling you many are just doing oju aiye. Add Federal Might, why do you think AMosun is asking for no security so that he's thugs can have sway abi...his eyes will clear that day.
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

You are not addressing the issues. I said APC currently doesn't have a formidable structure in OGUN state due to the exit of most of his members.

It shows you have not been following the discussion, you just decided to comment.

What exactly are you saying? APC has no formidable structure and yet the state governor is still in the party? Why do you think it's difficult for him to move to APM and test his popularity?

Apparently, you are insinuating that APC is not an option in Ogun state. How does that sound to you?
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by vision2050: 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
humberjade:

Buhahahahahaha

Like u wrote the primary election result that produced Dapo Abiodun abi...continue grin grin grin

So who came 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th ojare?
go find out.... You think there will be credible election in Ogun and Nigeria at large?
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
dyydxx:

I was in Abeokuta on the 26th and I didnt see any Dapo Posters. APM has monopolised the posters grin grin grin

As i stated above to humberjade, Those following APM are doing so mainly for cash, and they will vote APC on the d-day. Lekan Mustapha dont agree with Amosun, but he is there for now.. that's why I'm telling you many are just doing oju aiye. Add Federal Might, why do you think AMosun is asking for no security so that he's thugs can have sway abi...his eyes will clear that day.

See someone that understands politics. This is what some people fail to see. A whole lot of people following Amosun are just in for the cash. They'll desert him at the 11th hour.

I'm sure Amosun himself understands this which is why he didn't move to APM.
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by humberjade: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
dyydxx:

My God I just fell asleep for 3 hours and you and AgbariOjukwu have taken over grin grin grin.... This agbarojukwu guy must be your other supporter on the old thread this is just a new moniker. Anyway, to the issues

Shebi Amosun structure is the APM? are you saying APC dont have anything if you remove Amosun... in any case Federal Might is still there plus APC is still the most recognisable brand logo. There will be confusion with the APM thing and I find it hARD to believe all who would vote for Amosun and teka fun APC will all off a sudden teka fun APM on that faithful day.
Besides many are following Amosun because of cash, not all defected with his loyalists and they will vote APC on the d day gan gan.

Dapo lost out the last time to kashamu because of the combination of both Kashamu and Adebutu votes.... that's why he lost. Now that they are both divided they wont be able to turn out that vote to make him lose again. it will probably be a draw here in Ogun East.

This is why I said it's most likely will be a run off between Dapo and GNI. Akinlade will not make that run off.

Hope u enjoyed ur nap? grin grin

Let's say it ends in a tie in Ogun East, where will Dapo make up d nos to get a runoff?

Do u know people in Ogun West APM are not mentioning APC at all, as all candidates there are Amosun's people...they only mention Buhari's name and that's all.

It might be a little bit dicey in Ogun Central...but don't underestimate what one can achieve within 2 weeks when u have all d State apparatus at ur disposal...OGTV, OGBC 1 and 2....lots of loyal and grassroots heavyweight foot soldiers and d financial capability.

As for Ladi and Buruji...don't forget they are both campaigning vigorously; though separately...which is more dangerous than one of them losing out...maybe their supporters might have switched to GNI or Dapo....but as it is...it is even more dangerous and counterproductive to Dapo's course that they are running separate campaign under d same platform.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by AgbariOjukwu1: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
LordBailish:

What exactly are you saying? APC has no formidable structure and yet the state governor is still in the party? Why do you think it's difficult for him to move to APM and test his popularity?

Apparently, you are insinuating that APC is not an option in Ogun state. How does that sound to you?

Lol, I'm from Ogun central, Majority of the Egbas will vote for Amosun regardless of the political party his name appears on the ballot paper. Amosun has done well for the Egbas he won convincingly in 2007 under ANPP before the "Magogo"

Amosun is still in APC because of his respect for buhari, he is however hoping Apm will defeat Apc in other elections in the state and then his loyalists will decamp back to APC by then he will recover back the party structure from Osoba... That is Amosun plans i don't know what will eventually happen.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by humberjade: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
vision2050:
go find out.... You think there will be credible election in Ogun and Nigeria at large?

Okay let's say the results are written...it will favour Dapo abi?
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by vision2050: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
humberjade:

Okay let's say the results are written...it will favour Dapo abi?
are you related to Triple A? as you carry his matter on head like puff puff. Forget about Ogun election,
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by AgbariOjukwu1: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
dyydxx:

Lol, You and lordbailish don't understand politics.

I told you in the other thread that Ogun central will rather vote for a candidate in Ogun West than Ogun East... You people don't know the sentiments here and for you to think the egbas following Amosun are doing so because of the money shows you know nothing about Ogun central people. We don't play money politics in Ogun central. Majority of Ogun central rightly believe it's the turn of Ogun West and that's why people are considering voting for GNI because not everyone likes Amosun or Apc.

In fact most people are tipping GNI to win it's only you Dapo Abiodun fans that earlier hoped Buhari will persuade Amosun to work for Dapo in the interest of the party and Dapo himself still hoping Buhari will persuade Amosun to lead his campaign that actually think Dapo stands a chance.... Out of all the major candidates, only Dapo has done little in terms of campaign.. But you are here hoping people will follow Amosun but for vote for Dapo and also expecting a federal might that may never come.

4 Likes

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
To APM LOYALIST, YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO PPN, YOUR OWN WILL BE WORST THAN PPN, AND TO APC, GOOD NIGERIANS ARE TIRED OF THE HARDSHIP YOU CAUSED THIS COUNTRY...
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by AgbariOjukwu1: 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
humberjade:

Hope u enjoyed ur nap? grin grin

Let's say it ends in a tie in Ogun East, where will Dapo make up d nos to get a runoff?

Do u know people in Ogun West APM are not mentioning APC at all, as all candidates there are Amosun's people...they only mention Buhari's name and that's all.

It might be a little bit dicey in Ogun Central...but don't underestimate what one can achieve within 2 weeks when u have all d State apparatus at ur disposal...OGTV, OGBC 1 and 2....lots of loyal and grassroots heavyweight foot soldiers and d financial capability.

As for Ladi and Buruji...don't forget they are both campaigning vigorously; though separately...which is more dangerous than one of them losing out...maybe their supporters might have switched to GNI or Dapo....but as it is...it is even more dangerous and counterproductive to Dapo's course that they are running separate campaign under d same platform.

Bro, aswear you sabi.

I don't understand people here at all.

People are forgetting that tribal politics will also play out.

Dapo abiodun himself is jittery ...He went on channels to say the Egbas and Yewas are same thing whereas he told Olu of ilaro that he pleaded with Amosun to allow Yayi a Yewa man because it was their turn ...The certificate scandal is still there

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by humberjade: 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
vision2050:
are you related to Triple A? as you carry his matter on head like puff puff. Forget about Ogun election,

I am an Ogun West person and i have always believed in Amosun to help my people succeed him...and that's why GNI is my 2nd option.

Now to why Triple A is my 1st option, he's bn mentored by someone (though not perfect) whose infrastructural achievements are 2nd to non in Ogun's history...as such, he will be able to develop my area which has suffered infrastructural neglects from successive govt since forever...but if Triple doesn't win...I will be happy to have GNI, whom I know will also try his best to deliver and fix Yewa roads.

Nobody can develop Yewa like a son of d soil...they just come to Yewa to campaign to get votes and disappears after getting them.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by humberjade: 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

Bro, aswear you sabi.

I don't understand people here at all.

People are forgetting that tribal politics will also play out.

Dapo abiodun himself is jittery ...He went on channels to say the Egbas and Yewas are same thing whereas he told Olu of ilaro that he pleaded with Amosun to allow Yayi a Yewa man because it was their turn ...The certificate scandal is still there

Dapo is not politically savvy...that was why he was trying to choose his words carefully while on air d other day...but at d end of d day, he exposed himself in all fronts....from d Yewas/Egbas statement to d comments he made concerning his certificate...trust me, dat guy is a fraud.

He lost my respect totally when i heard that he withdrew transformers he gave to communities because he lost an election there...he even withdrew vehicles 4rm people too.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by toask111: 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
I have been reading different opinions on Amosun, Dapo and Akinlade. First and foremost, I want us to go back to year back during OGD Era, despite PDP federal might and do or die politics of Obasanjo with PDP controlled Inec Amosun under ANPP was able to give PDP in Ogun state a run for their money.
Secondly, the Governorship election that happened in Osun State why didn't Tinubu, Oshiomole, Federal Might and Aregbe win Osun state convincingly for APC? If not for Amosun that led Fayemi and some "Buhari Boys" in the SWest to Osun, Adeleke could have won and it could have been a big blow to Buhari's re-election.

I don't know Buhari's mind towards Ogun governorship election but one thing is sure Buhari will NEVER work against Amosun's interest.

Before guber elections in Ondo and Ekiti it was Tinubu boys that were who is who in South West politics either in APC or PDP except Amosun. Amosun singlehandedly installed Akeredolu,, Fayemi and he almost install the late Adeleke before his sudden death.

Amosun has been a big headache to Tinubu in the south West politics and that's why Tinubu used and still using Oshiomole to fight Amosun.

On a final note, I don't know who will win the Ogun state election but one thing is certain it won't be Dapo of APC.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by masseratti: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
humberjade:

Even Akinlade that came out just about a month ago has hit the ground running...Dapo does not know how the game is played...he's scared to release funds....he is a strict businessman who doesn't joke with his money...he sees politics as an investment that must heed dividends...little wonder he retrieved the transformer and vehicles he gave to people after he lost out in 2015.

And the way Ogun politics is wired...and putting into consideration d gladiators he's going up against, he just has to win Ogun East to have a slim chance at all...how he will be able to do that is beyond me
was he the one that did that? And he won a party primary? Good lord what a country?
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by humberjade: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
masseratti:
was he the one that did that? And he won a party primary? Good lord what a country?

He was d one that did it...plus which party primary are u claiming he won sef...d one that happened in Tinubu's living room? Dapo couldn't have won if d contest actually took place...that's why they wrote d figures to favour him.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by humberjade: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
toask111:
I have been reading different opinions on Amosun, Dapo and Akinlade. First and foremost, I want us to go back to year back during OGD Era, despite PDP federal might and do or die politics of Obasanjo with PDP controlled Inec Amosun under ANPP was able to give PDP in Ogun state a run for their money.
Secondly, the Governorship election that happened in Osun State why didn't Tinubu, Oshiomole, Federal Might and Aregbe win Osun state convincingly for APC? If not for Amosun that led Fayemi and some "Buhari Boys" in the SWest to Osun, Adeleke could have won and it could have been a big blow to Buhari's re-election.

I don't know Buhari's mind towards Ogun governorship election but one thing is sure Buhari will NEVER work against Amosun's interest.

Before guber elections in Ondo and Ekiti it was Tinubu boys that were who is who in South West politics either in APC or PDP except Amosun. Amosun singlehandedly installed Akeredolu,, Fayemi and he almost install the late Adeleke before his sudden death.

Amosun has been a big headache to Tinubu in the south West politics and that's why Tinubu used and still using Oshiomole to fight Amosun.

On a final note, I don't know who will win the Ogun state election but one thing is certain it won't be Dapo of APC.

Well said ojare...only those whose hatred for Amosun for reasons best known to them are feigning ignorance of all these facts...time will tell sha

1 Like

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by masseratti: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
humberjade:

He was d one that did it...plus which party primary are u claiming he won sef...d one that happened in Tinubu's living room? Dapo couldn't have won if d contest actually took place...that's why they wrote d figures to favour him.
am not claiming anything, he is the party flag bearer, whichever way he emerged not my point, my point is why would any sane party allow such a petty fellow to be the flag bearer?
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by humberjade: 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
masseratti:
am not claiming anything, he is the party flag bearer, whichever way he emerged not my point, my point is why would any sane party allow such a petty fellow to be the flag bearer?

because they thought he was clean...they probably didn't run a thorough background check on him...i am sure they will have some regret that they chose him with all d garbage he has around his neck...they rushed to do it to spite Amosun and reduce his growing influence in SW.

The same way they rushed to choose Uzodima in Imo; someone we was on d FG's watch list for fraud and was even placed on a travel ban by dis govt...same foolishness that led Oshiomole to make sure APC fields no candidate in Zamfara....losing a Gov, 3 senatorial and 9 rep seats in d process...in an APC stronghold for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by vision2050: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
humberjade:

I am an Ogun West person and i have always believed in Amosun to help my people succeed him...and that's why GNI is my 2nd option.

Now to why Triple A is my 1st option, he's bn mentored by someone (though not perfect) whose infrastructural achievements are 2nd to non in Ogun's history...as such, he will be able to develop my area which has suffered infrastructural neglects from successive govt since forever...but if Triple doesn't win...I will be happy to have GNI, whom I know will also try his best to deliver and fix Yewa roads.

Nobody can develop Yewa like a son of d soil...they just come to Yewa to campaign to get votes and disappears after getting them.
I understand your ply but reality on ground is set, done. GNI chance even with sympathy votes will not win, little party structure, no money to spend, ADC, ADP are from PDP therefore splitting PDP into three. Ogun East has 9 local governments, Ogun West 4, Ogun Central 7. do the math.
As for Akinlade, many see him as Amosun stooge, we don't want another jagaban in person of Amosun. As for infrastructure development, Dapo will continue mission to rebuild Ogun. If truly Amosun love you as u claim, he would have done some bad roads to yewa axis but he keep blind eyes.
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by vision2050: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

Lol, You and lordbailish don't understand politics.

I told you in the other thread that Ogun central will rather vote for a candidate in Ogun West than Ogun East... You people don't know the sentiments here and for you to think the egbas following Amosun are doing so because of the money shows you know nothing about Ogun central people. We don't play money politics in Ogun central. Majority of Ogun central rightly believe it's the turn of Ogun West and that's why people are considering voting for GNI because not everyone likes Amosun or Apc.

In fact most people are tipping GNI to win it's only you Dapo Abiodun fans that earlier hoped Buhari will persuade Amosun to work for Dapo in the interest of the party and Dapo himself still hoping Buhari will persuade Amosun to lead his campaign that actually think Dapo stands a chance.... Out of all the major candidates, only Dapo has done little in terms of campaign.. But you are here hoping people will follow Amosun but for vote for Dapo and also expecting a federal might that may never come.
so egba people now think it is yewa turn abi? where that one dey for constitution?
Ogun East gave all their votes to GNI in 2015 but your lord Amosun rigged him out. Amosun should have test his popularity in APM and give Tejuoso APC senatorial ticket.
let me not argue again. March 2, is here.
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by AgbariOjukwu1: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
vision2050:
so egba people now think it is yewa turn abi? where that one dey for constitution?
Ogun East gave all their votes to GNI in 2015 but your lord Amosun rigged him out. Amosun should have test his popularity in APM and give Tejuoso APC senatorial ticket.
let me not argue again. March 2, is here.

Lol, So you think Tejuosho will defeat Amosun had it been Amosun left for Apm? You clearly don't understand Ogun Politics and the game Amosun is playing.
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by humberjade: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
vision2050:
I understand your ply but reality on ground is set, done. GNI chance even with sympathy votes will not win, little party structure, no money to spend, ADC, ADP are from PDP therefore splitting PDP into three. Ogun East has 9 local governments, Ogun West 4, Ogun Central 7. do the math.
As for Akinlade, many see him as Amosun stooge, we don't want another jagaban in person of Amosun. As for infrastructure development, Dapo will continue mission to rebuild Ogun. If truly Amosun love you as u claim, he would have done some bad roads to yewa axis but he keep blind eyes.

Let me correct u to start with...Ogun West has 5 LGAs...while Ogun Central has 6.

You may be right about ADC, ADP and PDP sharing votes into 3...but this doesn't still explain how Dapo wld win...Ogun East has 9 LGAs...3 Ijebu LGs and 6 Remos...and as long as status quo remains in PDP until March 2...Kashamu will sweep d 3 Ijebu LGs and Ladi will sweep d entire Remo...while d likes of Paseda, GNI and even Akinlade wld still take out of d little left behind.

If...not even if...Dapo will find it difficult to win any LG in d East, except either Lado or Kashamu steps down for him.

Come to the Central, nitoti Olorun, can Dapo defeat Amosun here? Is it Abeokuta North or South? Abi Ifo or Ewekoro? Abi na Odeda or Obafemi-Owode? GNI will also have a strong showing here, though i fear it might not be enough to outdo Amosun...butif there is to be any upset, it wld be from GNI.

Go to Ogun West: Dapo is banking on d voting strength of Ado-Odo Ota to win....that was why he chose his deputy from there...someone who has n political base there...she can't even run for HOA and win...Now he will go neck to neck with with d likes of Gbeleyi, Rotimi Ramon (go and find out what d duo are capable of compared with those in Dapo's camp in d LG)...Now to d core Yewa...Akinlade will sweep d entire Yewa South and Ipokia....GNI will sweep d entire Imeko LG...It will be tight in Yewa North LG (though GNI won d LG by 500 votes in 2015)

Of all i have laid bare...d only place I see Dapo winning is maybe Ikenne because of d VP and Dolapo's connection...Is it Sagamu, abi Odogbolu that he will win....even if he wins any LG...it can never be by a large margin.

So u don't want one of ur own to be a Jababan over u, but u prefer an outsider to come and Lord it over u in ur State...u want someone from outside who will be collecting isakoole every month from Lagos...plus won't Dapo become a stooge of 3 godfathers himself? D VP, Tinubu and Osoba...which is better? A stooge with a godfather or a stooge with 3 godfathers?

Ko ma ro ki lo kan e... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Council Of Traditional Rulers Ahead Of Campaign Rally In Zamfara(pi / Oyo Is Technically Bankrupt - Governor Makinde / Governor Zulum Uses Quran To Curse Those Diverting IDP’s Items In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.