Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC (15510 Views)

Wike Deserves Our Pity And Prayers’ – Dele Momodu Begs Nigerians / Young Bokoharam Members Deserves Our Sympathy- VP Osinbajo / Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by CilicMarin: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

Lol, So you think Tejuosho will defeat Amosun had it been Amosun left for Apm? You clearly don't understand Ogun Politics and the game Amosun is playing.

Oga, Listen, if Amosun had defected to the APM, he would lose woefully on the election.

Reason: Election Day, National and Presidential election will be held the same day....nobody will have time to separate any ballot....it will APC all the way..

On the Governorship: His candidate will find it difficult after Buhari must have been declared winner....the Bandwagon effect, the show of power by the APC would drown his candidate...

Bookmark this.
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by toask111: 5:55am On Jan 03, 2019
CilicMarin:

Oga, Listen, if Amosun had defected to the APM, he would lose woefully on the election.

Reason: Election Day, National and Presidential election will be held the same day....nobody will have time to separate any ballot....it will APC all the way..

On the Governorship: His candidate will find it difficult after Buhari must have been declared winner....the Bandwagon effect, the show of power by the APC would drown his candidate...

Bookmark this.

Are you referring to the same power APC used in Osun that Aregbe, Bisi Akande and Tinubu almost lost Osun State. For your info, Tinubu, Aregbe, Ojudu and Tinubu boys didn't work for Fayemi in Ekiti, it was Amosun and Akeredolu with secret backing from Federal Government that helped Fayemi to win the election in Ekiti. You can verify this claim.

About the bandwagon effect, let me use Ondo state during the Era of Mimiko when he was still in Labour Party as an example. Mimiko's LP supported and voted PDP for the presidential election and they voted for LP a week after the presidential election and LP was able to win all House of Reps, Senate and State House of Assembly.

Also, all the security apparatus in Nigeria would be busy on March 2 so there won't be enough security to rig or work in favour of Dapo, Amosun's candidate would have a free hand to operate.

Another point is that some if not the majority of present members of APC in Ogun State that stayed behind would work for Akinlade. Amosun is a good politician and a strategist he deliberately didn't leave APC so that he can still know what is happening and have some say in the affair of the party.

Mind you Amosun still remain the leader of APC in Ogun State till March 2 or May 29.

For your info, the only difference BTW APC and APM is just the 'C' & 'M' it won't be difficult for voters to vote for their choice between APM or APC.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by AgbariOjukwu1: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2019
CilicMarin:

Bookmark this.

Let's wait and see... But let me tell you this.. Ogun state people are enlightened and they know what's going on in the state... So Voting for Apc and Apm same day may not be difficult for Ogun state people..Besides Amosun is very strong in Ogun central, he is the only one campaigning for Apc and buhari in Ogun central, Osoba and the likes are still gallivanting upanadan. To me there's nothing like Apm.. APM=APC , if the Apm members should win election they will decamp back to Apc... Amosun is in Apc waiting for them to win and come back so they can recover the party structure from Osoba.... SIA structure is the largest in Ogun Apc.. Osoba doesn't have what it takes to win election in the state. Even if people don't like Amosun they won't vote for Dapo Abiodun because of Osoba. But let's wait and see sha.....

About the bandwagon effect, that may not work here in Ogun state... Tribal sentiments between Ijebus and Egbas will definitely play out... Egbas will never vote Ijebus this time even if buhari comes over to campaign for Dapo Abiodun, they believe its not yet their time. Apc miscalculated.. There are lots of factors that will play out in Ogun this March. That's the reality on ground

1 Like

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by CilicMarin: 8:47am On Jan 03, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

Let's wait and see... But let me tell you this.. Ogun state people are enlightened and they know what's going on in the state... So Voting for Apc and Apm same day may not be difficult for Ogun state people..Besides Amosun is very strong in Ogun central, he is the only one campaigning for Apc and buhari in Ogun central, Osoba and the likes are still gallivanting upanadan. To me there's nothing like Apm.. APM=APC , if the Apm members should win election they will decamp back to Apc... Amosun is in Apc waiting for them to win and come back so they can recover the party structure from Osoba.... SIA structure is the largest in Ogun Apc.. Osoba doesn't have what it takes to win election in the state. Even if people don't like Amosun they won't vote for Dapo Abiodun because of Osoba. But let's wait and see sha.....

About the bandwagon effect, that may not work here in Ogun state... Tribal sentiments between Ijebus and Egbas will definitely play out... Egbas will never vote Ijebus this time even if buhari comes over to campaign for Dapo Abiodun, they believe its not yet their time. Apc miscalculated.. There are lots of factors that will play out in Ogun this March. That's the reality on ground

Ok! You sound grounded there...let's wait and see

1 Like

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by dyydxx: 9:38am On Jan 03, 2019
humberjade:

Hope u enjoyed ur nap? grin grin

Let's say it ends in a tie in Ogun East, where will Dapo make up d nos to get a runoff?

Do u know people in Ogun West APM are not mentioning APC at all, as all candidates there are Amosun's people...they only mention Buhari's name and that's all.

It might be a little bit dicey in Ogun Central...but don't underestimate what one can achieve within 2 weeks when u have all d State apparatus at ur disposal...OGTV, OGBC 1 and 2....lots of loyal and grassroots heavyweight foot soldiers and d financial capability.

As for Ladi and Buruji...don't forget they are both campaigning vigorously; though separately...which is more dangerous than one of them losing out...maybe their supporters might have switched to GNI or Dapo....but as it is...it is even more dangerous and counterproductive to Dapo's course that they are running separate campaign under d same platform.

Okay explain how Akinlade will win? Don't forget Ogun west has always been a minority and you have GNI and Dapo[Collapsed Yayi structure+Deputy] all competing in Ogun west.
Except if you believe Akinlade will sweep the whole central, which is impossible..... besides APC has always been strong in central and I firmly believe that it is impossible every APC voter in central will suddenly vote APM on governorship day. You will have Akinlade, Dapo and GNI compete fiercely here too.
Now come to the east, Akinlade and GNI wont even be found here..Dapo will still compete more favourably here than them both.

Look at the 2015 results and judge for yourself. How will Akinlade win on the first ballot or even get on the run off? APC votes will be split everywhere because of this APM thing.

ADO_ODO/OTA:
Reg voters 229442;
Accredited voters 59549;
APC 36108;
PDP 13763;
SDP 3083;
Valid 54407;
Rejected 2507.

EGBADO SOUTH;
Reg voters 96228;
Accredited voters 29915;
APC 10844;
PDP 12915;
SDP 2650;
Valid 27417;
Rejected 1358.

IPOKIA:
Reg voters 99460;
Accredited voters 39870;
APC 16240;
PDP 16877;
SDP 1453;
Valid 36471;
Rejected 1669

IJEBU NORTH:
Reg voters 99574;
Accredited voters 38672;
APC 14317;
PDP 18787;
SDP 2084.

SAGAMU:
Reg voters 82252;
Accredited voters 37339;
APC 18491;
PDP 14011;
SDP 978;
Valid 34675;
Rejected 1338.

IKENNE LG
Reg voters 44905
Acct Voters 21945
APC 11085
PDP 8686
SDP 456
Valid votes 21398
Rejected votes 613
Total vote cast 21398

IFO LG
Reg voters 146388
Acct Voters 39938
APC 28596
PDP 5818
SDP 1464
Valid votes 36993
Rejected votes 1152
Total vote cast 38145

IMEKO-AFON LG
Reg voters 35311
Acct Voters 24085
APC 8253
PDP 12412
SDP 938
Valid votes 22024
Rejected votes 1155
Total vote cast 23179

ODOOGBOLU LG
Reg voters 71595
Acct Voters 25505
APC 10129
PDP 10430
SDP 1286
Valid votes 23978
Rejected votes 774
Total vote cast 24752

OBAFEMI OWODE LG
Reg voters 102179
Acct Voters 27330
APC 16333
PDP 6637
SDP 1237
Valid votes 25180
Rejected votes 1135
Total vote cast 26315

ABEOKUTA SOUTH LG
Reg voters 183446
Acct Voters 52609
APC 35511
PDP 10288
SDP 1792
Valid votes 48854
Rejected votes 1897
Total vote cast 50751

IJEBU NORTH-EAST LG
Reg voters 35652
Acct Voters 15384
APC 5992
PDP 6780
SDP 587
Valid votes 14463
Rejected votes 512
Total vote cast 14975

ABEOKUTA NORTH LG
Reg voters 125483
Acct Voters 34039
APC 22740
PDP 6371
SDP 1439
Valid votes 31478
Rejected votes 1504
Total vote cast 32982

ODEDA LG
Reg voters 63935
Acct Voters 17247
APC 10637
PDP 3633
SDP 1367
Valid votes 16181
Rejected votes 633
Total vote cast 16814

IJEBU ODE LG
Reg voters 55294
Acct Voters 25333
APC 10570
PDP 11381
SDP 571
Valid votes 23672
Rejected votes 952
Total vote cast 24624

EWEKORO LG
Reg voters 62425
Acct Voters 15858
APC 10735
PDP 3275
SDP 400
Valid votes 14992
Rejected votes 434
Total vote cast 15426

REMO NORTH LG
Reg voters 39396
Acct voters 16226
APC 7365
PDP 6567
SDP 923
Rejected voted 580
Total vote cast 15806
Total. So far
APC – 177, 946
PDP – 92, 278

IJEBU NORTH:
Reg voters 99574;
Accredited voters 38672;
APC 14317;
PDP 18787;
SDP 2084.

SAGAMU:
Reg voters 82252;
Accredited voters 37339;
APC 18491;
PDP 14011;
SDP 978;
Valid 34675;
Rejected 1338.

OGUNWATERSIDE:
Reg voters 38821;
Accredited voters 18676;
APC 8468;
PDP 7400;
SDP 877;
Valid 17313;
Rejected 650
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by dyydxx: 10:02am On Jan 03, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

Lol, You and lordbailish don't understand politics.

I told you in the other thread that Ogun central will rather vote for a candidate in Ogun West than Ogun East... You people don't know the sentiments here and for you to think the egbas following Amosun are doing so because of the money shows you know nothing about Ogun central people. We don't play money politics in Ogun central. Majority of Ogun central rightly believe it's the turn of Ogun West and that's why people are considering voting for GNI because not everyone likes Amosun or Apc.

In fact most people are tipping GNI to win it's only you Dapo Abiodun fans that earlier hoped Buhari will persuade Amosun to work for Dapo in the interest of the party and Dapo himself still hoping Buhari will persuade Amosun to lead his campaign that actually think Dapo stands a chance.... Out of all the major candidates, only Dapo has done little in terms of campaign.. But you are here hoping people will follow Amosun but for vote for Dapo and also expecting a federal might that may never come.

Amosun's stronghold is Abeokuta both North and South. There are dissatisfaction with him in IFO and ewekoro. don't make it sound like he has an absolute following in the whole central. I know the sentiments towards YEWA people but as OGD said they have always been there own problem. They have never been united and they are a minority. As for central now believing it is their turn 'won kabo', they have been the one denying them all these years...I firmly remember the time of yewa lokan sugbon egba lo ma lo grin grin.... in any case everything is party structure in naija politics people will vote the party.

GNI is highly favoured but I dont see any structure on ground especially outside Ogun West. Dapo is rightly banking on the residual APC structure... it definitely must count for something. Anyway we will have a lot to analyse after they announce the winner or if it is a run off as I am suspecting. I am not hoping, I know many people following Amosun that will vote APC on that day. They said you can't get any money if you go against Amosun for now so most people are just chilling with him. Not everybody agrees with his style and there are moles everywhere both in APM and APC. A lot of deceiving and subtle play going on underground.

My personal opposition to Amosun is you can't form Emperor not in Ogun State it will never work. Ogun State I would say has the most enlightened electorate and one man choosing 40 elective positions singlehandedly just can never work here. For all the faults of Tinubu and Osoba they at least carry there main stakeholders along and that's why Tinubu is where he is today. But Amosun thinking he is the God of Ogun state is dancing naked already, he will be fully disgraced when the time comes. we will all watch it play out

1 Like

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by AgbariOjukwu1: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2019
dyydxx:

Amosun's stronghold is Abeokuta both North and South. There are dissatisfaction with him in IFO and ewekoro. don't make it sound like he has an absolute following in the whole central. I know the sentiments towards YEWA people but as OGD said they have always been there own problem. They have never been united and they are a minority. As for central now believing it is their turn 'won kabo', they have been the one denying them all these years...I firmly remember the time of yewa lokan sugbon egba lo ma lo grin grin.... in any case everything is party structure in naija politics people will vote the party.

GNI is highly favoured but I dont see any structure on ground especially outside Ogun West. Dapo is rightly banking on the residual APC structure... it definitely must count for something. Anyway we will have a lot to analyse after they announce the winner or if it is a run off as I am suspecting. I am not hoping, I know many people following Amosun that will vote APC on that day. They said you can't get any money if you go against Amosun for now so most people are just chilling with him. Not everybody agrees with his style and there are moles everywhere both in APM and APC. A lot of deceiving and subtle play going on underground.

My personal opposition to Amosun is you can't form Emperor not in Ogun State it will never work. Ogun State I would say has the most enlightened electorate and one man choosing 40 elective positions singlehandedly just can never work here. For all the faults of Tinubu and Osoba they at least carry there main stakeholders along and that's why Tinubu is where he is today. But Amosun thinking he is the God of Ogun state is dancing naked already, he will be fully disgraced when the time comes. we will all watch it play out

This shows clearly you don't understand Ogun Central Politics.

Are you aware Amosun is from Ewekoro? Egba will always say this "Egba kii ni ile ki o ma ni oko " it means Egbas in Abeokuta will always have villages in other places.. And that's why Amosun is from Abeokuta North and his village is in Ewekoro, Obasanjo is from Owu abeokuta but his village is in ibogun, ifo.. Osoba is from Abeokuta south but village is in Odeda local government.

That's the advantage Egbas have over others.. Egbas can claim two local governments and the message in Abeokuta is always the same in ifo, ewekoro.

Some don't like Amosun but they will never vote for an Ogun East candidate... Owu villages are scattered all over Ifo and Ewekoro even down to Ado-odo ota local government, Ijoko area which falls under Ogun West and Owus are solidly behind Amosun. Check past results in Ogun central a single party usually takes everything and even if that will change this year, it will be for GNI and not Dapo.. Lol, I know you want Dapo to win as an Ijebu man

Just yesterday, Egbas council of Obas endorsed Akinlade, forget all those anti amosun noise you hear online. Ogun central is between GNI and Akinlade.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by dyydxx: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

This shows clearly you don't understand Ogun Central Politics.

Are you aware Amosun is from Ewekoro? Egba will always say this "Egba kii ni ile ki o ma ni oko " it means Egbas in Abeokuta will always have villages in other places.. And that's why Amosun is from Abeokuta North and his village is in Ewekoro, Obasanjo is from Owu abeokuta but his village is in ibogun, ifo.. Osoba is from Abeokuta south but village is in Odeda local government.

That's the advantage Egbas have over others.. Egbas can claim two local governments and the message in Abeokuta is always the same in ifo, ewekoro.

Some don't like Amosun but they will never vote for an Ogun East candidate... Owu villages are scattered all over Ifo and Ewekoro even down to Ado-odo ota local government, Ijoko area which falls under Ogun West and Owus are solidly behind Amosun. Check past results in Ogun central a single party usually takes everything and even if that will change this year, it will be for GNI and not Dapo.. Lol, I know you want Dapo to win as an Ijebu man

Just yesterday, Egbas council of Obas endorsed Akinlade, forget all those anti amosun noise you hear online. Ogun central is between GNI and Akinlade.

I guess we will have to wait and see grin
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by humberjade: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2019
dyydxx:

Okay explain how Akinlade will win? Don't forget Ogun west has always been a minority and you have GNI and Dapo[Collapsed Yayi structure+Deputy] all competing in Ogun west.
Except if you believe Akinlade will sweep the whole central, which is impossible..... besides APC has always been strong in central and I firmly believe that it is impossible every APC voter in central will suddenly vote APM on governorship day. You will have Akinlade, Dapo and GNI compete fiercely here too.
Now come to the east, Akinlade and GNI wont even be found here..Dapo will still compete more favourably here than them both.

Look at the 2015 results and judge for yourself. How will Akinlade win on the first ballot or even get on the run off? APC votes will be split everywhere because of this APM thing.

ADO_ODO/OTA:
Reg voters 229442;
Accredited voters 59549;
APC 36108;
PDP 13763;
SDP 3083;
Valid 54407;
Rejected 2507.

EGBADO SOUTH;
Reg voters 96228;
Accredited voters 29915;
APC 10844;
PDP 12915;
SDP 2650;
Valid 27417;
Rejected 1358.

IPOKIA:
Reg voters 99460;
Accredited voters 39870;
APC 16240;
PDP 16877;
SDP 1453;
Valid 36471;
Rejected 1669

IJEBU NORTH:
Reg voters 99574;
Accredited voters 38672;
APC 14317;
PDP 18787;
SDP 2084.

SAGAMU:
Reg voters 82252;
Accredited voters 37339;
APC 18491;
PDP 14011;
SDP 978;
Valid 34675;
Rejected 1338.

IKENNE LG
Reg voters 44905
Acct Voters 21945
APC 11085
PDP 8686
SDP 456
Valid votes 21398
Rejected votes 613
Total vote cast 21398

IFO LG
Reg voters 146388
Acct Voters 39938
APC 28596
PDP 5818
SDP 1464
Valid votes 36993
Rejected votes 1152
Total vote cast 38145

IMEKO-AFON LG
Reg voters 35311
Acct Voters 24085
APC 8253
PDP 12412
SDP 938
Valid votes 22024
Rejected votes 1155
Total vote cast 23179

ODOOGBOLU LG
Reg voters 71595
Acct Voters 25505
APC 10129
PDP 10430
SDP 1286
Valid votes 23978
Rejected votes 774
Total vote cast 24752

OBAFEMI OWODE LG
Reg voters 102179
Acct Voters 27330
APC 16333
PDP 6637
SDP 1237
Valid votes 25180
Rejected votes 1135
Total vote cast 26315

ABEOKUTA SOUTH LG
Reg voters 183446
Acct Voters 52609
APC 35511
PDP 10288
SDP 1792
Valid votes 48854
Rejected votes 1897
Total vote cast 50751

IJEBU NORTH-EAST LG
Reg voters 35652
Acct Voters 15384
APC 5992
PDP 6780
SDP 587
Valid votes 14463
Rejected votes 512
Total vote cast 14975

ABEOKUTA NORTH LG
Reg voters 125483
Acct Voters 34039
APC 22740
PDP 6371
SDP 1439
Valid votes 31478
Rejected votes 1504
Total vote cast 32982

ODEDA LG
Reg voters 63935
Acct Voters 17247
APC 10637
PDP 3633
SDP 1367
Valid votes 16181
Rejected votes 633
Total vote cast 16814

IJEBU ODE LG
Reg voters 55294
Acct Voters 25333
APC 10570
PDP 11381
SDP 571
Valid votes 23672
Rejected votes 952
Total vote cast 24624

EWEKORO LG
Reg voters 62425
Acct Voters 15858
APC 10735
PDP 3275
SDP 400
Valid votes 14992
Rejected votes 434
Total vote cast 15426

REMO NORTH LG
Reg voters 39396
Acct voters 16226
APC 7365
PDP 6567
SDP 923
Rejected voted 580
Total vote cast 15806
Total. So far
APC – 177, 946
PDP – 92, 278

IJEBU NORTH:
Reg voters 99574;
Accredited voters 38672;
APC 14317;
PDP 18787;
SDP 2084.

SAGAMU:
Reg voters 82252;
Accredited voters 37339;
APC 18491;
PDP 14011;
SDP 978;
Valid 34675;
Rejected 1338.

OGUNWATERSIDE:
Reg voters 38821;
Accredited voters 18676;
APC 8468;
PDP 7400;
SDP 877;
Valid 17313;
Rejected 650

Though the Ogun voters strength has almost doubled d figures we had in 2015, and d scenario we had in 2015 is different from what we have in 2019...so judging what happened in 2011 or 2015 won't help much in 2019.

Amosun polled 306,988:
Gboyega Isiaka of PDP, scored 201,440 votes.

Osoba's SDP, candidate, Akin Odunsi, came third with 25,826 votes.

The Yayi people, d Deputy Gov factor and the Osoba faction that left sure can't take more than 75k from what Amosun got in 2015.

GNI sure might not be able to win half of 201,440 he pulled back then because Lado and Buruji will collect d ones they contributed back then...GNI could not have garnered what he got in d West if he had a strong Ogun West person running against him.

What i am sure of is that Akinlade will win Ipokia and Yewa South without sweat...he will share Yewa North with GNI...Ota wll be a battle ground and i am sure Akinlade won't come 3rd...because when u look at Gbeleyi, Ramon and other foot soldiers APM has in Ota...it will be a fight to finish between Dapo, AAA and GNI.

Ogun East: Look at Amosun's figures in d East without d Osoba faction in 2015 and be d judge...Akinlade will get d 25% he needs in d East, not because of DA, but because of d Kashamu and Lado factor.

Have u forgotten that Amosun was able to make those figures up there without d Osoba faction; a faction that couldn't win a seat when they moved their structure to SDP? Look at how Amosun led-APC performed in Ogun East.

Now my brother, I have never said that i am very sure Akinlade will win...what i have always said is that, I don't see how Dapo can win....Dapo can't win his district...How then will he win other places?

What i know is that Akinlade will win d entire Central....it might be close shaves here and there...though i don't know if it will be enough for him.

No matter who wins, though it won't be Dapo, it will very very very close.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by humberjade: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2019
dyydxx:

Who did he consult before he singlehandedly chose Fashola to continue his good works?...Plus Amosun can't try to help someone to succeed him to continue his good works and not try to create a good atmosphere to succeed...look at what a bad atmosphere did to OGD and Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by dyydxx: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2019
humberjade:

Who did he consult before he singlehandedly chose Fashola to continue his good works?...Plus Amosun can't try to help someone to succeed him to continue his good works and not try to create a good atmosphere to succeed...look at what a bad atmosphere did to OGD and Buhari.

Lol grin grin.... like seriously....if he consulted you wont have Akinlade....besides Tinubu had paid his dues and stakeholders went along with his choice of fashola then
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by dyydxx: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2019
humberjade:

Though the Ogun voters strength has almost doubled d figures we had in 2015, and d scenario we had in 2015 is different from what we have in 2019...so judging what happened in 2011 or 2015 won't help much in 2019.

Amosun polled 306,988:
Gboyega Isiaka of PDP, scored 201,440 votes.

Osoba's SDP, candidate, Akin Odunsi, came third with 25,826 votes.

The Yayi people, d Deputy Gov factor and the Osoba faction that left sure can't take more than 75k from what Amosun got in 2015.

GNI sure might not be able to win half of 201,440 he pulled back then because Lado and Buruji will collect d ones they contributed back then...GNI could not have garnered what he got in d West if he had a strong Ogun West person running against him.

What i am sure of is that Akinlade will win Ipokia and Yewa South without sweat...he will share Yewa North with GNI...Ota wll be a battle ground and i am sure Akinlade won't come 3rd...because when u look at Gbeleyi, Ramon and other foot soldiers APM has in Ota...it will be a fight to finish between Dapo, AAA and GNI.

Ogun East: Look at Amosun's figures in d East without d Osoba faction in 2015 and be d judge...Akinlade will get d 25% he needs in d East, not because of DA, but because of d Kashamu and Lado factor.

Have u forgotten that Amosun was able to make those figures up there without d Osoba faction; a faction that couldn't win a seat when they moved their structure to SDP? Look at how Amosun led-APC performed in Ogun East.

Now my brother, I have never said that i am very sure Akinlade will win...what i have always said is that, I don't see how Dapo can win....Dapo can't win his district...How then will he win other places?

What i know is that Akinlade will win d entire Central....it might be close shaves here and there...though i don't know if it will be enough for him.

No matter who wins, though it won't be Dapo, it will very very very close.

we will just have to wait and see.
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by humberjade: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2019
dyydxx:

ADO_ODO/OTA:
Reg voters 229442;
Accredited voters 59549;
APC 36108;
PDP 13763;
SDP 3083;
Valid 54407;
Rejected 2507.

EGBADO SOUTH;
Reg voters 96228;
Accredited voters 29915;
APC 10844;
PDP 12915;
SDP 2650;
Valid 27417;
Rejected 1358.

IPOKIA:
Reg voters 99460;
Accredited voters 39870;
APC 16240;
PDP 16877;
SDP 1453;
Valid 36471;
Rejected 1669

IJEBU NORTH:
Reg voters 99574;
Accredited voters 38672;
APC 14317;
PDP 18787;
SDP 2084.

SAGAMU:
Reg voters 82252;
Accredited voters 37339;
APC 18491;
PDP 14011;
SDP 978;
Valid 34675;
Rejected 1338.

IKENNE LG
Reg voters 44905
Acct Voters 21945
APC 11085
PDP 8686
SDP 456
Valid votes 21398
Rejected votes 613
Total vote cast 21398

IFO LG
Reg voters 146388
Acct Voters 39938
APC 28596
PDP 5818
SDP 1464
Valid votes 36993
Rejected votes 1152
Total vote cast 38145

IMEKO-AFON LG
Reg voters 35311
Acct Voters 24085
APC 8253
PDP 12412
SDP 938
Valid votes 22024
Rejected votes 1155
Total vote cast 23179

ODOOGBOLU LG
Reg voters 71595
Acct Voters 25505
APC 10129
PDP 10430
SDP 1286
Valid votes 23978
Rejected votes 774
Total vote cast 24752

OBAFEMI OWODE LG
Reg voters 102179
Acct Voters 27330
APC 16333
PDP 6637
SDP 1237
Valid votes 25180
Rejected votes 1135
Total vote cast 26315

ABEOKUTA SOUTH LG
Reg voters 183446
Acct Voters 52609
APC 35511
PDP 10288
SDP 1792
Valid votes 48854
Rejected votes 1897
Total vote cast 50751

IJEBU NORTH-EAST LG
Reg voters 35652
Acct Voters 15384
APC 5992
PDP 6780
SDP 587
Valid votes 14463
Rejected votes 512
Total vote cast 14975

ABEOKUTA NORTH LG
Reg voters 125483
Acct Voters 34039
APC 22740
PDP 6371
SDP 1439
Valid votes 31478
Rejected votes 1504
Total vote cast 32982

ODEDA LG
Reg voters 63935
Acct Voters 17247
APC 10637
PDP 3633
SDP 1367
Valid votes 16181
Rejected votes 633
Total vote cast 16814

IJEBU ODE LG
Reg voters 55294
Acct Voters 25333
APC 10570
PDP 11381
SDP 571
Valid votes 23672
Rejected votes 952
Total vote cast 24624

EWEKORO LG
Reg voters 62425
Acct Voters 15858
APC 10735
PDP 3275
SDP 400
Valid votes 14992
Rejected votes 434
Total vote cast 15426

REMO NORTH LG
Reg voters 39396
Acct voters 16226
APC 7365
PDP 6567
SDP 923
Rejected voted 580
Total vote cast 15806
Total. So far
APC – 177, 946
PDP – 92, 278

IJEBU NORTH:
Reg voters 99574;
Accredited voters 38672;
APC 14317;
PDP 18787;
SDP 2084.

SAGAMU:
Reg voters 82252;
Accredited voters 37339;
APC 18491;
PDP 14011;
SDP 978;
Valid 34675;
Rejected 1338.

OGUNWATERSIDE:
Reg voters 38821;
Accredited voters 18676;
APC 8468;
PDP 7400;
SDP 877;
Valid 17313;
Rejected 650

Call Ogun West all u want, but don't forget they are in together with d Central with dis Yewa lokan agenda...u will soon figure my broda grin grin grin
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by humberjade: 11:11am On Jan 03, 2019
dyydxx:

Lol grin grin.... like seriously....if he consulted you wont have Akinlade....besides Tinubu has paid his dues and stakeholders went along with his choice of fashola then

Dues...what due ojare grin grin grin...It is Amosun that hasn't paid his abi?
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by dyydxx: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2019
humberjade:

Dues...what due ojare grin grin grin...It is Amosun that hasn't paid his abi?

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/in-ogun-election-can-go-any-way/

you will see how Amosun came about Akinlade
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
This guy is just talking as if Amosun will thumbprint all the ballot papers and declare Akinkade has winner.

If Amosun had such powers, he ought to have been able to upturn the decision of the NWC.

I can bet Akinlade won't come anywhere close. Even Adebutu will garner more votes trust me.
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by humberjade: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
dyydxx:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/in-ogun-election-can-go-any-way/

you will see how Amosun came about Akinlade

I know how it all went from A-Z...i rarely depend on d Media b4 knowing what is going on in APC, APM and to some extent ADC...And i know Osoba and d "Lagos Cabal" had set d motion to disgrace Amosun from d onset...even if Amosun had settled for d Speaker or Odebiyi, d same scenario would have played out...they are just using how Akinlade and others emerged to counter him....Amosun travails with d Lagos Cabal started when he denied Yayi...and later, his growing influence in SW...go and find out d roles Amosun played in d emergence and victories of Fayemi and Akeredolu against Tinubu's wish...even Oyetola could have lost had Amosun and Fayemi not intervened.

And note that Amosun has worked with all d aspirants and knows what they are capable of...Akinlade was one of those who helped in growing d State's IGR...he knows what he's capable of...just like Tinubu knew how capable Fashola was against all oppositions within Lagos then, why try to stop a performing (though not perfect) Amosun 4rm doing same because u want to get back at him and steal from our coffers in Ogun.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by dyydxx: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
humberjade:

I know how it all went from A-Z...i rarely depend on d Media b4 knowing what is going on in APC, APM and to some extent ADC...And i know Osoba and d "Lagos Cabal" had set d motion to disgrace Amosun from d onset...even if Amosun had settled for d Speaker or Odebiyi, d same scenario would have played out...they are just using how Akinlade and others emerged to counter him....Amosun travails with d Lagos Cabal started when he denied Yayi...and later, his growing influence in SW...go and find out d roles Amosun played in d emergence and victories of Fayemi and Akeredolu against Tinubu's wish...even Oyetola could have lost had Amosun and Fayemi not intervened.

And note that Amosun has worked with all d aspirants and knows what they are capable of...Akinlade was one of those who helped in growing d State's IGR...he knows what he's capable of...just like Tinubu knew how capable Fashola was against all oppositions within Lagos then, why try to stop a performing (though not perfect) Amosun 4rm doing same because u want to get back at him and steal from our coffers in Ogun.

well if Amosun is this great he shouldnt have problem winning with Akinlade. we will see after March 2
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by humberjade: 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
dyydxx:

well if Amosun is this great he shouldnt have problem winning with Akinlade. we will see after March 2

Sure
Re: Amosun Deserves Our Sympathy - Ogun APC by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2019
Do you now understand politics?

You over-rated Amosun and assumed APC was dead in Ogun state.

Politics is local.

AgbariOjukwu1:

Lol, You and lordbailish don't understand politics.

I told you in the other thread that Ogun central will rather vote for a candidate in Ogun West than Ogun East... You people don't know the sentiments here and for you to think the egbas following Amosun are doing so because of the money shows you know nothing about Ogun central people. We don't play money politics in Ogun central. Majority of Ogun central rightly believe it's the turn of Ogun West and that's why people are considering voting for GNI because not everyone likes Amosun or Apc.

In fact most people are tipping GNI to win it's only you Dapo Abiodun fans that earlier hoped Buhari will persuade Amosun to work for Dapo in the interest of the party and Dapo himself still hoping Buhari will persuade Amosun to lead his campaign that actually think Dapo stands a chance.... Out of all the major candidates, only Dapo has done little in terms of campaign.. But you are here hoping people will follow Amosun but for vote for Dapo and also expecting a federal might that may never come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayo Onanuga: If He Were In China, Emefiele Would Face Firing Squad / Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools / Fresh Crisis Rocks Correctional Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.