Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology (3509 Views)

2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku / I Wish I'm Not Igbo, I Could Have Told The Truth / Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by superlightning: 10:21am On Jan 03, 2019
Xander85:

You know your watery, Igbo-bashing arguments always belie your claim to being a Nwafor! All that rubbish you put up there in the first paragraph actually make a case for those of us that say Ndigbo are being held back from fulfilling their destiny by being tied down in this unworkable union that deluded peeps like you have been trying to get to work for nigh on 60 years! The cra'p you listed up there as the negatives Ndigbo have are actually the very same lame arguments trotted out by chronic Igbo haters who want to justify their hate and derision towards us!

If you weren't so daft, you'd have realised it's the Nigerian system that's thrown up all these misfits and deplorables that parade themselves as the Igbo political elite! You actually think that in a free Biafra, the visionless lot we have today piloting our affairs would stand a chance in a free and fair election when they're up against the likes of Soludo, Ezekwesili, Moghalu, Sam Amadi, etc? The crooked and rigged political system we operate today in 'one Nigeria' is what gives room for thugs and semi-illiterates to raise up to be godfathers, cabals and oligarchs who dictate who can or can't run for office, and the electorate/masses have little of no say in the matter!

It's the same Nigerian way of doing things that is giving a visionless and incompetent geriatric like Buhari the confidence that he can 'win' the 2019 presidential elections regardless of how poor his first tenure was; all he needs is a compromised INEC and army, a godfather calling the shots in the south-west, loyal governors in the core north....on standby to rally the almajiris and illegal immigrants (not minding how much dollars they stuff in their agbada), and one or two efulefus in the south-east/south-south! Job done!!!

The Eastern Region had one of the fastest growing economies in the world when everyone was answering their papa name in the early to mid 60s! It was after that ill-advised Nzeogwu coup (conveniently tagged a Igbo coup as they had to find a justification for all their wickedness) that our fortunes as a region started heading south! Dr M I Okpara, the Premier of the eastern Region at the time, is testament to the kind of leaders Ndigbo can elect when left to manage their own affairs without outside interference from those with a different agenda to ours!

Not to place much emphasis on oyel (which has done us more harm than good), but if you were asked today if Alaigbo is richly blessed in hydrocarbons, what would be your answer? Or are you one of those that limits the extent of Alaigbo to just the 5 south-east states? Do you know the part of Egbema rich in oyel and gas was sliced away with surgical precision and placed in Rivers State? Do you know ONELGA in the same Rivers State (my local gov't area) has one of the highest onshore deposits of oyel and gas in Nigeria? Leaving out the Ogba (who seem to have issues being identified as Igbo), doesn't Ndoni and Egbema put paid to your senseless claim that Igboland hasn't much oyel and gas to sustain themselves with as an independent country? And we've not even talked of the deposits in Anambra and Imo, which are not being exploited to their full capacities either because they were tagged in the past as 'future reserves' by Abuja (or something stupid like that)...not to be exploited, or because there's a deliberate attempt to under-exploit proven reserves in the south-east just so those 'nyamurees' don't get too rich! shocked

Your argument that no state in the south-east generates a decent IGR shows how little you understand about states viability! So the IGR receipts of a state is enough for you to declare that state viable or not? A little over four years ago, a state like Ogun was posting IGR figures far less than they are doing today. Going with your argument...four years ago we should have written them off as not being economically viable given what they returned as IGR receipts for the year, not minding the fact that there are other variables that come into play in determining a states capacity to generate IGR that can come close to or match what it receives from its federal allocation: some states may not have developed a efficient revenue collection system; while others may not be as keen to collect as much revenue as they should, maybe so as to encourage businesses to grow or to attract new ones to the state!

Dude, i can tell you for nothing that if the United Kingdom was forcefully tied to Europe the way Ndigbo are tied to Nigeria, and were roped into a union with savage, primitive minded toe-rags that see them as being less deserving for political appointments and infrastructure either b'cos of what a kinsman of theirs did more than 50 years ago, or because they gave only 5% in the last election....dude, i can tell you for nothing that economic contraction would be the least of the UKs worries! The UK electorate would vote overwhelmingly for BREXIT and would not be prepared to brook any nonsense from Westminster! As far as they're concerned, if Theresa May does anyhow, she will see anyhow!

You talk of trade barriers and such being put up to prevent a newly emergent Biafran nation from trading smoothly with the rest of the world! So you're now assuming Nigeria would remain as is if say Biafra leaves with just the 5 south-east states? You actually think the core muslim north doesn't know that if Biafra (in whatever configuration it may take) leaves 'one Nigeria' that it would set the ball rolling for other ethnic groups in the south to leave as well? Why do you think they are not even brooking the idea of a referendum in just those 5 south-east states if they were so confident only those ones will leave with the rest ethnic-groups/states remaining in 'one Nigeria' to continue to have their resources milked while they're given a paltry 13% as if they were being done a favour? If Biafra comes into being, there would be no barriers worth worrying about b'cos if we choose not to develop Obuaku, we would be spoilt for choice which other port city we could enter a partnership or shared-ownership with! There's Port Harcourt; Calabar; Ibom; Bayelsa; and Warri to choose from, so i wouldn't loose any sleep over sea access if i were you! Biafra would be the beautiful bride!

I would sooner listen to Mazi Kanu than listen to an anonymous peep like you! He's put his life on the line for his beliefs and his people! If you have an alternative to IPOB, make yourself and your argument known, and if it makes sense you may just be in with a chance to torpedo his agitation and replace it with yours which i'm sure would be no more than: let's keep on praying 'one Nigeria' will work...even after nearly 60 years of praying, and let's use Buharis' INEC to vote out who we don't like and vote in who we like...possibly, one chosen for us by a greedy godfather or cabal! smiley

epic! epic!! epic!!!

3 Likes

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2019
kid23:

Oga ga zuo Ike.

Nobody is stopping you from voting.

I mezina ka nkita a gbara ogwu ara

Face enugu state and allow others to be.....
Don't force ur nsukka-enugu agenda on others....

The only language we hear and speak now is Atikuobi....

Akpo igbo nsukka aputa.
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2019
Donelli:

Fortunately, you can only speak for yourself. grin

Tell them that in enugu and abakiliki....

Shey una want biafra....

Don't drag others.
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2019
kid23:

Which state are you actually from definitely not from Omambala?

Omanbala rather.......and in omanbala atikuobi is the language we hear and speak.
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Sirheny007(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Points like this don't make any sense at all. It would make sense if the SE was the most progressive region in Nigeria being held back by the maladministration and corruption and incompetence of the FG. That is why Catalonia for example wanted to leave Spain: cos it had to subsidize less productive regions in Spain while getting less from the centre than it was putting in. You don't have such an argument. The SE ranks only ahead of the NE in economic productivity in Nigeria. The SE is as misgoverned as any region in Nigeria. A state like Abia has had one of the worst state governments in the Federation through this 4th republic since 1999. The SE is also getting far more from the FG in oyel money than it is contributing to the Federation account. No state in the SE generates IGR that is up to 50% of the the Federal allocation it receives from the FG. Ordinary Cross River sef generates more than any SE state in IGR. Yet, you think the genesis of your problems in the FG: an FG whose oyel money you depend on. Politics like this has to start closer to home. If you're from Abia for example and witnessed the abomination that was T. A. Orji's administration, it is foolish to abandon your local problems to blame the FG for all your failures.

Witness the katakata than Brexit has caused in the British government. And this is the UK we're talking about here who are facing the prospect of economic contraction in the coming years once it leaves the European Union. We're talking about the UK that has the world's 5th largest economy and the 2nd largest in Europe: a highly productive, advanced economy. Yet, many of you walk around with the delusion that the SE would turn to Japan immediately you secede from Nigeria. On the contrary, the extra trade barriers (a natural consequence of new sovereign borders) we would have to face (particularly key, seeing as the SE is Nigeria's only zone without any international borders, talk more of sea access), plus the loss of that free oyel money we're getting will inflict great economic pain. Better stop deceiving yourselves and stop listening to jobless, crude, uncouth, riffraffs like Nnamdi Kanu. The only reason secession might even make sense is if Nigeria's security situation continues to deteriorate. The economic paradise you're dreaming about is just a dream, and not reality.

I have been following your comments on Igbo threads - albeit silently. I have chosen to react today.
You always bash the Igbo state; you are always quick to deride the Igbos and laugh their political fate to scorn. You always cite the SW as your politically correct and most ideal region; always quick to shout down Nnamdi Kanu and poke fun at his followers. Always quick to point out how we Igbos are doomed geographically.

You have been asked many times by people if your true identity was Igbo and I am very curious to know if you are really Igbo becuase you neither act nor speak like one.
Why dont you look on the brighter side of things? Why write a Biafran State off when it has never even been given a chance?
You Think Lesotho and Swaziland will still remain the same in the next 50years?

The SE in the 1950's to 1960's was the most advanced tribe in Africa. Not every group of people can absorb refugees and after-war effects the way SE did. Here we are 2019 blocks behind people whom we "showed the way". What happened? Who caused it? SE or Nigeria?
Guys like you are the 'faint-hearted' type. Trying to sound correct. It's obvious you have never lived closer to home. You need to see the feeling back home. It's all good condemning your brothers when you have never seen the situation and heard from them. They are the people that matters.

I am no fan of Nnamdi Kanu - since he chose to go about the right thing in a very wrong way; but I must commend him for raising the consciousness once again when it seemed the Igbos were being a little carried away. It was down to a brave man to do that. But most of his ideologies are far fetched. And I agree that his name calling and excesses was a little bit overzealous but how wrong is he?

Can you honestly tell me your stance in the scheme of things? I do not think you are a dissenting Igbo.
I ask you,
Have you ever harbored the dreams of a Sovereign Igbo state whether realistic or not?
What is your Problem with SE?

Achoro m ima ma ibu nwa-afo.
You seem caught up in the middle. It get a bit offended when you bash Igbos who have dreams and thoughts of a sovereign Igbo state without proferring any solution yourself.

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 03, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

This is not the 1st republic. This is the 4th republic. The SE and SS are different geopolitical entities and the SS would rather form their own independent republic than follow the SE, if you know the suspicions they harbour about Igbo ambition. I'm not saying that this preconception among Niger Delta people about Igbos is accurate and fair to Igbos, but the Niger Delta are no allies of Igbos, and some of the groups that even resent us the most among them are Igboid groups like Ikwerre and Ukwuani people who are filled with hatred for Igbos from when they are born. And that Aniocha or Oshimili people are prouder of their Igbo identity than other Aniomas doesn't mean they would leave their Anioma brethren for unity with Igbos if they had to make a choice. Oil politics dominates the thinking of SS/Niger Delta people and they believe Igbos are grasping for their oil, which breeds resentment and hostility among them to Igbos. So better reevaluate your thinking about any kind of nationhood with SS people. It won't happen. They would either remain united with Nigeria, or form their own Niger Delta republic. But they would never be part of any Biafra.

Swaziland and Lesotho are far poorer than South Africa, so their sovereignty within South Africa is of no benefit to them.

Remain blessed, most especially @bolded.
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 03, 2019
Xander85:

You know your watery, Igbo-bashing arguments always belie your claim to being a Nwafor! All that rubbish you put up there in the first paragraph actually make a case for those of us that say Ndigbo are being held back from fulfilling their destiny by being tied down in this unworkable union that deluded peeps like you have been trying to get to work for nigh on 60 years! The cra'p you listed up there as the negatives Ndigbo have are actually the very same lame arguments trotted out by chronic Igbo haters who want to justify their hate and derision towards us!

If you weren't so daft, you'd have realised it's the Nigerian system that's thrown up all these misfits and deplorables that parade themselves as the Igbo political elite! You actually think that in a free Biafra, the visionless lot we have today piloting our affairs would stand a chance in a free and fair election when they're up against the likes of Soludo, Ezekwesili, Moghalu, Sam Amadi, etc? The crooked and rigged political system we operate today in 'one Nigeria' is what gives room for thugs and semi-illiterates to raise up to be godfathers, cabals and oligarchs who dictate who can or can't run for office, and the electorate/masses have little of no say in the matter!

It's the same Nigerian way of doing things that is giving a visionless and incompetent geriatric like Buhari the confidence that he can 'win' the 2019 presidential elections regardless of how poor his first tenure was; all he needs is a compromised INEC and army, a godfather calling the shots in the south-west, loyal governors in the core north....on standby to rally the almajiris and illegal immigrants (not minding how much dollars they stuff in their agbada), and one or two efulefus in the south-east/south-south! Job done!!!

The Eastern Region had one of the fastest growing economies in the world when everyone was answering their papa name in the early to mid 60s! It was after that ill-advised Nzeogwu coup (conveniently tagged a Igbo coup as they had to find a justification for all their wickedness) that our fortunes as a region started heading south! Dr M I Okpara, the Premier of the eastern Region at the time, is testament to the kind of leaders Ndigbo can elect when left to manage their own affairs without outside interference from those with a different agenda to ours!

Not to place much emphasis on oyel (which has done us more harm than good), but if you were asked today if Alaigbo is richly blessed in hydrocarbons, what would be your answer? Or are you one of those that limits the extent of Alaigbo to just the 5 south-east states? Do you know the part of Egbema rich in oyel and gas was sliced away with surgical precision and placed in Rivers State? Do you know ONELGA in the same Rivers State (my local gov't area) has one of the highest onshore deposits of oyel and gas in Nigeria? Leaving out the Ogba (who seem to have issues being identified as Igbo), doesn't Ndoni and Egbema put paid to your senseless claim that Igboland hasn't much oyel and gas to sustain themselves with as an independent country? And we've not even talked of the deposits in Anambra and Imo, which are not being exploited to their full capacities either because they were tagged in the past as 'future reserves' by Abuja (or something stupid like that)...not to be exploited, or because there's a deliberate attempt to under-exploit proven reserves in the south-east just so those 'nyamurees' don't get too rich! shocked

Your argument that no state in the south-east generates a decent IGR shows how little you understand about states viability! So the IGR receipts of a state is enough for you to declare that state viable or not? A little over four years ago, a state like Ogun was posting IGR figures far less than they are doing today. Going with your argument...four years ago we should have written them off as not being economically viable given what they returned as IGR receipts for the year, not minding the fact that there are other variables that come into play in determining a states capacity to generate IGR that can come close to or match what it receives from its federal allocation: some states may not have developed a efficient revenue collection system; while others may not be as keen to collect as much revenue as they should, maybe so as to encourage businesses to grow or to attract new ones to the state!

Dude, i can tell you for nothing that if the United Kingdom was forcefully tied to Europe the way Ndigbo are tied to Nigeria, and were roped into a union with savage, primitive minded toe-rags that see them as being less deserving for political appointments and infrastructure either b'cos of what a kinsman of theirs did more than 50 years ago, or because they gave only 5% in the last election....dude, i can tell you for nothing that economic contraction would be the least of the UKs worries! The UK electorate would vote overwhelmingly for BREXIT and would not be prepared to brook any nonsense from Westminster! As far as they're concerned, if Theresa May does anyhow, she will see anyhow!

You talk of trade barriers and such being put up to prevent a newly emergent Biafran nation from trading smoothly with the rest of the world! So you're now assuming Nigeria would remain as is if say Biafra leaves with just the 5 south-east states? You actually think the core muslim north doesn't know that if Biafra (in whatever configuration it may take) leaves 'one Nigeria' that it would set the ball rolling for other ethnic groups in the south to leave as well? Why do you think they are not even brooking the idea of a referendum in just those 5 south-east states if they were so confident only those ones will leave with the rest ethnic-groups/states remaining in 'one Nigeria' to continue to have their resources milked while they're given a paltry 13% as if they were being done a favour? If Biafra comes into being, there would be no barriers worth worrying about b'cos if we choose not to develop Obuaku, we would be spoilt for choice which other port city we could enter a partnership or shared-ownership with! There's Port Harcourt; Calabar; Ibom; Bayelsa; and Warri to choose from, so i wouldn't loose any sleep over sea access if i were you! Biafra would be the beautiful bride!

I would sooner listen to Mazi Kanu than listen to an anonymous peep like you! He's put his life on the line for his beliefs and his people! If you have an alternative to IPOB, make yourself and your argument known, and if it makes sense you may just be in with a chance to torpedo his agitation and replace it with yours which i'm sure would be no more than: let's keep on praying 'one Nigeria' will work...even after nearly 60 years of praying, and let's use Buharis' INEC to vote out who we don't like and vote in who we like...possibly, one chosen for us by a greedy godfather or cabal! smiley

Please if you have sense disregard this post.

Firstly the problem igbo have today started with the SS.
These guys are full of deceit....rope with them and have yourself to blame.

The writer above is not igbo.

Ndoni is not Igboland, I can categorically tell u that Ndoni has made it clear that they are not igbos.....so I don't know what we are arguing.

Kanu is a pure lunatics for not knowing boundary......and that will always lead to his doom.

I have say it all.

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Donelli: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Tell them that in enugu and abakiliki....

Shey una want biafra....

Don't drag others.
They will speak for themselves when the time comes. You can do as you please, no one stops you.

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by kanubiafra: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
ikezuora4689:
I think Biafra is a last resort...... nothing seems to be working in this country.....too much religion and tribal war....if we can't make out a plan to co-exist together...I think separation is what we need.... instead of killing and fighting each other....a nation we only develop when there is peace...that's why nations like iran and irag are ravishing in poverty....so we have to work together or divide
you want kanu to change tactic? what other plans do you have? when will you come up to the front and lead the way ? you want kanu to stop his broadcast and come down here to form a political party and install a kind ofpro-biafra minded people in government ? yet in this post you just said nothing works in nigeria ? are you not contradicting yourself here ? all those places like catalonia how have thier votes help them gain independence? last word nothing works in nigeria including your electoral process

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Sirheny007(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
[s]
Osagyefo98:

Please if you have sense disregard this post.

Firstly the problem igbo have today started with the SS.
These guys are full of deceit....rope with them and have yourself to blame.

The writer above is not igbo.

Ndoni is not Igboland, I can categorically tell u that Ndoni has made it clear that they are not igbos.....so I don't know what we are arguing.

Kanu is a pure lunatics for not knowing boundary......and that will always lead to his doom.

I have say it all.
[/s]

I dont care if he is Ndoni or Mai,
But he has more Igbo blood running in his fingers than you have in your whole system.

2 Likes

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by superlightning: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sirheny007:

I have been following your comments on Igbo threads - albeit silently. I have chosen to react today.
You always bash the Igbo state; you are always quick to deride the Igbos and laugh their political fate to scorn. You always cite the SW as your politically correct and most ideal region; always quick to shout down Nnamdi Kanu and poke fun at his followers. Always quick to point out how we Igbos are doomed geographically.

You have been asked many times by people if your true identity was Igbo and I am very curious to know if you are really Igbo becuase you neither act nor speak like one.
Why dont you look on the brighter side of things? Why write a Biafran State off when it has never even been given a chance?

The SE in the 1950's to 1960's was the most advanced tribe in Africa. Not every group of people can absorb refugees and after-war effects the way SE did. Here we are 2019 blocks behind people whom we "showed the way". What happened? Who caused it? SE or Nigeria?
Guys like you are the 'faint-hearted' type. Trying to sound correct. It's obvious you have never lived closer to home. You need to see the feeling back home. It's all good condemning your brothers when you have never seen the situation and heard from them. They are the people that matters.

I am no fan of Nnamdi Kanu - since he chose to go about the right thing in a very wrong way; but I must commend him for raising the consciousness once again when it seemed the Igbos were being a little carried away. It was down to a brave man to do that. But most of his ideologies are far fetched. And I agree that his name calling and excesses was a little bit overzealous but how wrong is he?

Can you honestly tell me your stance in the scheme of things? I do not think you are a dissenting Igbo.
I ask you,
Have you ever harbored the dreams of a Sovereign Igbo state whether realistic or not?

You seem caught up in the middle. It get a bit offended when you bash Igbos who have dreams and thoughts of a sovereign Igbo state without proferring any solution yourself.

thank you my brother. these fake Igbo have infested every Igbo thread in nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sirheny007:
[s][/s]

I dont care if he is Ndoni or Mai,
But he has more Igbo blood running in his fingers than you have in your whole system.

You need to care coz he, infact they will lead to ur downfall again...

Osisi anagho aghu mmadu na-anya ugboro abuo tupu omaru ife.....

I wonder what filthy blood is running in his vein instead of that of deceit. You guys have failed to see through the woolly circle the plans of these guys over there parading themselves or saying they are igbos whereas they are not.

He should be more concerned of rivers instead of deceiving the people like u who want to be deceived and misled the second time.
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by mpianya39(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
bantudra:

stop been silly...who else would put ike in their moniker....??...

you people are so worked up ,you start seeing yorubas everywhere....

Why the thing come pain like this na
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
Xander85:

The emboldened are the silly, little delusions you sell yourselves. How has Nigeria been responsible for all the failed leaders in the SE? Please, outline it for me? How is Nigeria responsible for the moorons that accept N2,000 to vote for a candidate at the polls? How is Nigeria responsible for Orji Uzor Kalu, T. A. Orji, Mbadinuju, Nnamani, the Uba brothers etc. Why can't you clowns take responsibility for the failures of your society rather than conspiratorial nonsense pointing fingers at outsiders?
The Eastern region is not the same as the SE, and there will never be such a political alliance again.
You're not being "held back" from anything. You exhibit the same manifest failures of other Nigerians that you term as the "zoo". At the last Anambra elections, despite Obiano displaying how visionless he was and getting pummeled by Chidoka and Obaze in the debates, Chidoka (an IPOB sympathizer) didn't even get up to 2% of the vote, and Obaze couldn't even finish above APC's Tony Nwoye, and Obiano swept every single LGA in Anambra. How have Ndigbo solved the problems in their own society, and how have they promoted meritocracy and competence when the same old venal political class still permeate your politics. Why are you deceiving yourself that you are somehow more sophisticated than other Nigerians when your own politics displays the same primitive interests?

Anambra and Imo's known oil deposits are miniscule compared to the big 4 of Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa. Combined, Anambra, Imo and Abia don't even have as much as Ondo or Edo states. Better stop deceiving yourself with misinformation. I can assure you that your Igbo enclave in Rivers would succumb to "oyel politics" and rather align themselves with the Niger Delta than the SE. Oil fields in Anambra haven't gotten as much attention as they should have for the simple reason that the commercial potential isn't high enough to make it much of a priority.
Your dismissal of my IGR claims feeds into what I have said about your failures in recognizing bad governance in the SE, and daftly blaming the FG for all your problems. I'm demonstrating how even states that are not thought of as particularly vibrant, like Cross River, or Kwara generate more in IGR than any SE state. That should embarrass you and reveal the depth of failures of your local administrators which you abandon to start ranting about the FG. You prove my points further by talking about Ogun which went from generating little in IGR to generating far more in IGR than what they receive even from Federal allocation. What have the SE states been doing in that time? Nothing. States like Imo and Ebonyi even regressed. When you are being fed by the Niger Delta's oil money and VAT revenue from commercial and industrial hubs like Lagos, why then would you be deluding yourself that having Biafra would magically transform the SE.

The point is not about what the UK would choose to do, but the results of their choice. And I'm telling you that there is as much risk of suffering a massive recession as there is of an economic boom if you get your Biafran dream. What would happen to a state like Ebonyi that generates about N6billion a year from IGR if you cut off the N60billion they get from FG allocation? For your mind, their economy would magically turn to Japan, abi? These may be comforting fantasies than assumes Igbo resourcefulness and ingenuity and industriousness would magically transform a region that is the least endowed in natural resources and strategic location in Nigera, but these are fanciful delusions. There is just as much likelihood of an economic collapse once that easy oyel money from the Niger Delta is cut off.
And of course the North would never allow the Niger Delta secede. They would go to war for it. This is the main reason for their opposition to Biafra: a fear that granting such would lead to a wider disintegration that would take away their oyel money.

They don't care about your referendum cos Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are nobodies and the FG doesn't owe them anything. If you want a referendum, mobilize and organize and facilitate a political process through your elected representatives to advance the agenda. Not dumb election boycotts that nobody gives a shiit about which only weakens the position of Igbos in Nigeria, or chanting "zoo" upandan and insulting other Nigerians.

I didn't ask you to listen to me and I don't care if you listen to me. I can only point out the certainty in failure of the exceedingly dumb strategies of IPOB. And after Buhari wins re-election and hands over to Tinubu's choice in 2023, my only consolation would be the entertainment value of watching you clowns that don't listen to reason still shouting "zoo" and "Biafra or death" and being ignored by everyone of consequence as losers and occasionally being dealt with and brutalized by the savage security apparatus of the FG when you overstep your bounds. That is what you are doomed for if you don't divest from the stupidity of Nnamdi Kanu and his cult.

And no, he didn't put his life on the line. His dumbass didn't believe the FG would respond to him. He got carried away after the FG ignored his escalating provocations when Buhari was away for months with his illness and Osibanjo didn't want to get himself involved. Within the week of Buhari's arrival, the clown thought it was business as usual and once the heat was applied, he ran like the coward he is and left his followers to bear the brunt of his recklessness and incitement. Even Fela didn't run from the country when the military destroyed his shrine, brutalized and tortured he and his followers, and murdered his mother. He remained here confronting the same killers while your hero ran and went to Israel to regale us with foolishness like "Jubrin from Sudan is our President". And comedians like you think the world will ever take you seriously. grin

2 Likes

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Unik3030: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
gidgiddy:

You have this thing completely wrong. Biafra is not an Igbo project, it never was. If Biafra had been just about Igbos, the last President of Biafra would not have been General Philip Effiong, an Ibibio man. Even if we are to accept that Biafra is an Igbo project, Igbo land extends past the so called SE and into Benue(Umueze Okoha people), Rivers(Rivers Igbo), Delta(Anioma), Edo(Igbanke).

The Biafran project is not the SE, but even if it was, I think that the SE is better of on their own. They have access to the Sea via Rivers and water ways and have all it takes to manage themselves. Swaziland and Lesotho are both landlocked completely surrounded by South Africa but they haven't died.
get d facts right, biafra only have 5 states which are abia, imo, anambra, ebonyi n enugu. other state u mentioned belong to other geopolitical regions.
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sirheny007:

1) I don't care if you think I'm Igbo or not.
2) I am neither committed to the Nigerian project, nor the Biafran agenda. I would pay serious attention if people of competence carried the Biafran message. I've been more alarmed by the intellectual bankruptcy of IPOB, their provocative incitements and insolence and intolerance and bigotry, and their embarrassing antics than turn Ndigbo to a laughing stock around the country.

The emboldened claim is baseless. At best, Ndigbo were catching up to Yorubas with what Chinua Achebe called "a fantastic burst of energy" in the period. This doesn't mean they were the "most advanced" anything. Igbos are typically stereotyped by other Nigerians as evincing this kind of pomposity. Live above the stereotype and humble yourself and respect others. You are not better than anyone. Supremacist language like that is what fuels the fires of many IPOB members, rather than any coherent aspirations.
As for "never lived closer to home", I was born and raised in New Haven in Enugu, and schooled in UNN. And I haven't questioned the grassroots support of IPOB in the SE. My point is that the sentiments are misguided, and you have people who probably couldn't even name their LGA chairman cheering an organisation that tells them than "the zoo" is responsible for all their problems. This is simply delusional.

I ask you,

I've never bashed any Igbo who has dreams about Biafra. I bash IPOB. Entirely different things. You can support secession without succumbing to the deranged ravings of a lunatic. And yes, I have found myself getting overly aggressive in my critiques of IPOB supporters. Some might be reasonable who do not deserve my crass dismissals. But I have become wired to deliver the aggressive responses because I have not met a more intolerant, hateful group of rabid bigots in my life than many IPOB members. My attempted civil interactions with them on social media tends to degenerate quickly because they are intolerant of dissenters and can only argue like feral animals, so I have learnt to speak in their language.

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Unik3030: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
DerideGull:

You are not Igbo as you purportedly stated in the above crap. If you are slightly Igbo, the mannerism of Nnamdi kano should not be the focal point of your silly argument. If you cannot boycott mere election, how would you react to achieve independent homeland? I can safely say that Nigeria will never see any success as presently constituted. There is no basis for unity. I guess you are not among the goons who take moronic union for unity. I really do not care about any nomenclatural denotation given to a piece of land as long as it represents what I can rightfully call home. It could be Republic of Igbo land or Biafra provided I have people with the same cultural and traditional affinity as compatriots.
the earlier the better u realize that if u boycott the election, winners will always emerge n d most annoying thing is that opposition will rule u. just imagine apc ruling all states in igbo land just because u refuse to come out n vote
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by superlightning: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

2) I am neither committed to the Nigerian project, nor the Biafran agenda. I would pay serious attention if people of competence carried the Biafran message. I've been more alarmed by the intellectual bankruptcy of IPOB, their provocative incitements and insolence and intolerance and bigotry, and their embarrassing antics than turn Ndigbo to a laughing stock around the country.

The emboldened claim is baseless. At best, Ndigbo were catching up to Yorubas with what Chinua Achebe called "a fantastic burst of energy" in the period. This doesn't mean they were the "most advanced" anything. Igbos are typically stereotyped by other Nigerians as evincing this kind of pomposity. Live above the stereotype and humble yourself and respect others. You are not better than anyone. Supremacist language like that is what fuels the fires of many IPOB members, rather than any coherent aspirations.
As for "never lived closer to home", I was born and raised in New Haven in Enugu, and schooled in UNN. And I haven't questioned the grassroots support of IPOB in the SE. My point is that the sentiments are misguided, and you have people who probably couldn't even name their LGA chairman cheering an organisation that tells them than "the zoo" is responsible for all their problems. This is simply delusional.

I've never bashed any Igbo who has dreams about Biafra. I bash IPOB. Entirely different things. You can support secession without succumbing to the deranged ravings of a lunatic. And yes, I have found myself getting overly aggressive in my critiques of IPOB supporters. Some might be reasonable who do not deserve my crass dismissals. But I have become wired to deliver the aggressive responses because I have not met a more intolerant, hateful group of rabid bigots in my life than many IPOB members. My attempted civil interactions with them on social media tends to degenerate quickly because they are intolerant of dissenters and can only argue like feral animals, so I have learnt to speak in their language.

first of all,

- between Nigerian govt and pro-biafrans, who is more intolerant? who has shed innocent blood? who have betrayed their people?

that noted, you said you have nothing against pro-biafrans except IPOB, your lame reason being that the latter are intellectually bankrupt. you still havent buttressed your evidence for their "intellectual bankruptcy", obviously your disaffection is because it isn't your clans men pursuing the agenda, you have enviously resorted to mudslinging those who have bravely rose to the occasion and shook the table.

in case your brain leaked, eastern Nigeria was one of the fastest growing economies in the late 50s and early 60s, its a statement of fact. I bet you are too shallow to admit it. let Google help you.

Thinking that buhari will willingly give way to PDP in the forthcoming elections shows the magnitude of your ignorance. to also think that PDP winning will automatically translate to better life for ndigbo is another display of you first class mumuism.

Nnamdi kanu is crude but original, brave, well-informed and dedicated to a biafran referendum, its common sense to know that having a referendum remains Nigeria's nightmare, if not, why not enact an executive bill for a referendum to determine the political trajectory of eastern Nigerians?

your subtle and concealed envy for the giant strides made by IPOB in projecting biafranism and Biafra consciousness is why you are doomed in your failed attempt to bury IPOB.

let those who want to vote do so, and let those who want otherwise follow their own course.

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Sirheny007(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Obi1kenobi

The above is settled because you are not; and i couldn't care less either.

The Igbos are the most advanced tribe in Africa during this period ....they alone had more Medical Doctors, Nurses, Engineers, Lawyers, Businessmen; In the Army, a higher percentage of the top officials were Igbo - Fredrick Forsyth
You can tell Fredrick Forsyth he used a supremacist language. In point of fact, Igbos so dominated Nigeria that Ahmadu Bello became worried and threatened the colonialists with secession. You may not know it, but the North were the first to bring up secession.
As for what Chinua Achebe said, I need to see the whole context before i draw conclusions.

The sharp decline of the Igbo Nation can be traced to pre/post war. Abolishing the regional system and dividing the SE (Moving Port Harcourt which is an Igbo city out of SE) automatically dealt the devastating blow.
Economically, the SE was reasonably crippled, The Civil war was technically an oil war.
Geographically, SE was doomed. without a single access to sea.
Politically, we are on our way to committing a political suicide if APC wins next year.

What I do not understand is when you say Igbos are responsible for this decline. Really?

I used to share the same sentiments with you. But you have been unmasked.
I never liked Nnamdi Kanu or his supporters but I share some sentiments with them - as all other Igbos do; no matter how far you dissented, you almost had to agree with some of their concerns No true Igbo can argue this, and unfortunately my friend, this is where you failed the test.
Its a pity you avoided some of the questions I asked. But I dont care now.

You are not a dissenting Igbo.
At best, it is clear to me now that you are an agent provocateur.

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Sirheny007(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by gidgiddy: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Unik3030:
get d facts right, biafra only have 5 states which are abia, imo, anambra, ebonyi n enugu. other state u mentioned belong to other geopolitical regions.

How did you come up with that idea? Where is the last President of Biafra, General Philip Effiong from?
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by duwdu: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Hello my fellow Igbos in general....I think nnamdi kanu has lost it....how can u be fighting for the freedom of whole Igbo nation with no plans on ground......till today I keep wondering how unmasking jubril(buhari)gat to do with Igbo freedom.... until he nnamdi kanu start acting like a leader I don't see us getting Biafra soon....he should make out plans not ranting on radio in a foreign country.... every Saturday I expect him to tell us how to make our Biafra dream come through.... instead he will be shouting jubril..... unmasking jubril..... insulting the Hausa and Yoruba people calling them names.... forgetting that some of them support our struggle....I have a Hausa friend who is from jos...he is a die hard nnamdi kanu fan.... please how do u expect him to feel after hearing nnamdi kanu broadcast.....nw his telling us to boycott election.....I laugh in India....Igbo vote or not come February Nigeria will elect a new president....... Catalonia didn't achieve their dream by boycotting elections....he nnamdi kanu have an opportunity once to achieve Biafra back then when he was in Nigeria but pride and name calling didn't let him......what he should have done when he was in Nigeria is to form Biafra political party.....and make sure that all Important political office is being controlled by a core Biafran..... be it governor and all Eastern senators are core Biafran.... they will keep pushing Biafra issue in the Senate house....u can't achieve Biafra by shouting jubril left ear... jubril let leg....I think he should jst go back and plan....I rest my case

This is sensible talk, clearly.

P34c3
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by superlightning: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
duwdu:

This is sensible talk, clearly.

P34c3

it is, coming from an ignoramus like you....
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sirheny007:

The above is settled because you are not; and i couldn't care less either.

The Igbos are the most advanced tribe in Africa during this period ....they alone had more Medical Doctors, Nurses, Engineers, Lawyers, Businessmen; In the Army, a higher percentage of the top officials were Igbo - Fredrick Forsyth
You can tell Fredrick Forsyth he used a supremacist language. In point of fact, Igbos so dominated Nigeria that Ahmadu Bello became worried and threatened the colonialists with secession. You may not know it, but the North were the first to bring up secession.
As for what Chinua Achebe said, I need to see the whole context before i draw conclusions.

The sharp decline of the Igbo Nation can be traced to pre/post war. Abolishing the regional system and dividing the SE (Moving Port Harcourt which is an Igbo city out of SE) automatically dealt the devastating blow.
Economically, the SE was reasonably crippled, The Civil war was technically an oil war.
Geographically, SE was doomed. without a single access to sea.
Politically, we are on our way to committing a political suicide if APC wins next year.

What I do not understand is when you say Igbos are responsible for this decline. Really?

I used to share the same sentiments with you. But you have been unmasked.
I never liked Nnamdi Kanu or his supporters but I share some sentiments with them - as all other Igbos do; no matter how far you dissented, you almost had to agree with some of their concerns No true Igbo can argue this, and unfortunately my friend, this is where you failed the test.
Its a pity you avoided some of the questions I asked. But I dont care now.

You are not a dissenting Igbo.
At best, it is clear to me now that you are an agent provocateur.

You "couldn't care less either", yet you were asking me to prove that I'm Igbo, you dumb fucck. grin Why the contradiction?
You "used to share the same sentiments" with me. That time you were apparently not Igbo. But when you repented to join the zombie cult of Kanu, you became true Igbo. Ezigbote nwafor. grin
Once again, I don't give a shiit who you think I am. If you have no other arguments, go Bleep yourself, or go lick Kanu's arse like the rest of your zombie cult.

Frederick Forsyth was a personal friend of Ojukwu, a Biafran sympathiser, and just a damn novelist. He's no authority and had no statistics to back up your claim. Just because he wrote something in his book doesn't make it true. You're not superior to anyone. Humble yourself and dispense with your useless pomposity and supremacist arrogance.

You say that "geographically", the SE is doomed, yet think your Biafran paradise will flower and thrive when trade and customs barriers are erected to partition the new sovereign territory from Nigeria. Keep dreaming. Your comforting delusions don't pass for reality.

You share some sentiments with Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters - and I told you that I don't share sentiments, abi? I hate Buhari's government and consider it an abject failure on the economy, security, anti-corruption, and socio-politcal divisiveness. I believe many challenges in Nigeria would be solved by restructuring and devolution of power from the centre. The difference between me and Kanu's IPOB zombie cult is that I would never let a deranged riffraff and charlatan push my mumu button. No "true Igbo" is a mindless zombie follower of anyone. I don't care to identify with your twisted notions of what a "true Igbo" is. Lord forbid an anonymous nonentity on the internet will define Igbohood for me. grin

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by duwdu: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
shachris02:

when a renowned afonja and Buhari Arse lickers start supporting biafra issues....then you know we are finished.

Nnamdi kanu sold out a long time ago. He's being planted by Buhari to disrupt elections in the SE.

it's so clear.

Yesterday he was intimidating middle belt not to come out and vote,because they know Buhari is losing ground in middle belt too.

I've always maintained from Adam that the albino is just an ordinary conman....a stupid one at that .

LOL. Did Nnamdi Kanu have to have been planted by Buhari for Kanu to become who he is? Including he becoming a conman or having that acidic mouth towards other tribes?

I thought literally millions of other Nigerians have been rebels or conmen from time 'immemorial?'

Na wah o, every fallout/shortcoming of/from a race — a people that have never been perfect to start with — is caused by "Jubrin"? gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Sirheny007(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

You "couldn't care less either", yet you were asking me to prove that I'm Igbo, you dumb fucck. grin Why the contradiction?
You "used to share the same sentiments" with me. That time you were apparently not Igbo. But when you repented to join the zombie cult of Kanu, you became true Igbo. Ezigbote nwafor. grin
Once again, I don't give a shiit who you think I am. If you have no other arguments, go Bleep yourself, or go lick Kanu's arse like the rest of your zombie cult.

Frederick Forsyth was a personal friend of Ojukwu, a Biafran sympathiser, and just a damn novelist. He's no authority and had no statistics to back up your claim. Just because he wrote something in his book doesn't make it true. You're not superior to anyone. Humble yourself and dispense with your useless pomposity and supremacist arrogance.

You say that "geographically", the SE is doomed, yet think your Biafran paradise will flower and thrive when trade and customs barriers are erected to partition the new sovereign territory from Nigeria. Keep dreaming. Your comforting delusions don't pass for reality.

You share some sentiments with Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters - and I told you that I don't share sentiments, abi? I hate Buhari's government and consider it an abject failure on the economy, security, anti-corruption, and socio-politcal divisiveness. I believe many challenges in Nigeria would be solved by restructuring and devolution of power from the centre. The difference between me and Kanu's IPOB zombie cult is that I would never let a deranged riffraff and charlatan push my mumu button. No "true Igbo" is a mindless zombie follower of anyone. I don't care to identify with your twisted notions of what a "true Igbo" is. Lord forbid an anonymous nonentity on the internet will define Igbohood for me. grin

I dont give a flying fvck about you half wit beetle shit. Go phck yourself. you clumsy bastard
I dont give a phvck about that Bastard Nnamdi Kanu either. But I'd rather take insults from his followers than from a fool living in a fools paradise and self deceit.

Otolo gbagbukwaa gi there.
Mpama.
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
superlightning:

first of all,

- between Nigerian govt and pro-biafrans, who is more intolerant? who has shed innocent blood? who have betrayed their people?

that noted, you said you have nothing against pro-biafrans except IPOB, your lame reason being that the latter are intellectually bankrupt. you still havent buttressed your evidence for their "intellectual bankruptcy", obviously your disaffection is because it isn't your clans men pursuing the agenda, you have enviously resorted to mudslinging those who have bravely rose to the occasion and shook the table.

in case your brain leaked, eastern Nigeria was one of the fastest growing economies in the late 50s and early 60s, its a statement of fact. I bet you are too shallow to admit it. let Google help you.

Thinking that buhari will willingly give way to PDP in the forthcoming elections shows the magnitude of your ignorance. to also think that PDP winning will automatically translate to better life for ndigbo is another display of you first class mumuism.

Nnamdi kanu is crude but original, brave, well-informed and dedicated to a biafran referendum, its common sense to know that having a referendum remains Nigeria's nightmare, if not, why not enact an executive bill for a referendum to determine the political trajectory of eastern Nigerians?

your subtle and concealed envy for the giant strides made by IPOB in projecting biafranism and Biafra consciousness is why you are doomed in your failed attempt to bury IPOB.

let those who want to vote do so, and let those who want otherwise follow their own course.

Loooo @ the emboldened. grin Just listen to this witless clod. My disaffection is because Nnamdi Kanu is not my clansman. Why the Bleep would I want my clansman to be a deranged riffraff? And you came to this genius conclusion how?

What the fucck are you rambling about Buhari "giving way to PDP" in the election? That is what you understood from my comment, you window-licking fuccktard? I said Buhari would hand over to Tinubu's choice for Presidency in 2023 after completing his 2nd term while IPOB zombies keep crying. What is the relationship between that and the reetarded drivel you concocted above? You didn't do English comprehension in primary and secondary school?

Again, nobody owes you riffraffs a referendum. Not even advanced democracies offer one to any agitating riffraffs that demand it. If you want one, meet your elected representatives to facilitate the process. Representing your interests is what you elected them for, but your dumbasses don't seem to understand basic civics. Or IPOB itself can form a political organisation and contest elections. No one's stopping you. If the leaders of the organisation are too intellectually lazy to elevate their movement beyond shouting "zoo" upandan by mobilising and organising and building a political base from grassroots support, then it is not up to the FG to do your homework for you.

Why would I envy a useless organisation whose brightest idea is to tell people no to vote? grin Why would I envy an organisation that are laughing stocks outside their base of cult members? Envy indeed. As I said earlier, after promoting your "no referendum, no election" stupidity, my only consolation when Buhari completes a 2nd term, and hands over to Tinubu's choice (probably Osinbajo or Fashola) to rule for another 8 years to 2031 before power moves again to the North till 2039, is watching you Nnamdi Kanu zombies in your bitterness and misery. grin

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sirheny007:

I dont give a flying fvck about you half wit beetle shit. Go phck yourself. you clumsy bastard
I dont give a phvck about that Bastard Nnamdi Kanu either. But I'd rather take insults from his followers than from a fool living in a fools paradise and self deceit.

Otolo gbagbukwaa gi there.
Mpama.

Now he's sounding like a rabid dog foaming in the mouth. grin
Ga gwa nne gi otolo gbagbukwaa ya there. Umu ezi.

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by superlightning: 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Loooo @ the emboldened. grin Just listen to this witless clod. My disaffection is because Nnamdi Kanu is not my clansman. Why the Bleep would I want my clansman to be a deranged riffraff? And you came to this genius conclusion how?

What the fucck are you rambling about Buhari "giving way to PDP" in the election? That is what you understood from my comment, you window-licking fuccktard? I said Buhari would hand over to Tinubu's choice for Presidency in 2023 after completing his 2nd term while IPOB zombies keep crying. What is the relationship between that and the reetarded drivel you concocted above? You didn't do English comprehension in primary and secondary school?

Again, nobody owes you riffraffs a referendum. Not even advanced democracies offer one to any agitating riffraffs that demand it. If you want one, meet your elected representatives to facilitate the process. Representing your interests is what you elected them for, but your dumbasses don't seem to understand basic civics. Or IPOB itself can form a political organisation and contest elections. No one's stopping you. If the leaders of the organisation are too intellectually lazy to elevate their movement beyond shouting "zoo" upandan by mobilising and organising and building a political base from grassroots support, then it is not up to the FG to do your homework for you.

Why would I envy a useless organisation whose brightest idea is to tell people no to vote? grin Why would I envy an organisation that are laughing stocks outside their base of cult members? Envy indeed. As I said earlier, after promoting your "no referendum, no election" stupidity, my only consolation when Buhari completes a 2nd term, and hands over to Tinubu's choice (probably Osinbajo or Fashola) to rule for another 8 years to 2031 before power moves again to the North till 2039, is watching you Nnamdi Kanu zombies in your bitterness and misery. grin

as usual, you evaded my questions.

let's wait and see who laments after the election. your PDP goons isn't a threat to APC...and you keep displaying your stupidity in threatening IPOB with buhari's reelection. it is you that should be praying from your master's (atiku) win.

PDP or APC parties are inconsequential to IPOB.

ipob shall keep pushing for referendum while you losers keep hoping for an Igbo eldorado in a failed country like Nigeria.

we shall soon know who the real intellectual dumbos are...Lol.. suit yourself.

BTW, you are right. someone like nnamdi Kanu can never be your clansman, he is too farsighted and intelligent to be that. EVANS the millionaire kidnapper is the ideal clansman for you, omambala greedy coward, but at least, don't let envy of kanu eat you up.

uche mefor an omambala comrade, is one of the many redeeming omambala figures that towers above your insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Unik3030: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
gidgiddy:

How did you come up with that idea? Where is the last President of Biafra, General Philip Effiong from?
its like u have forgotten that it was after d war that d country was divided to 6 geopolitical zone. so d issue of effiong doesn't hold anything any longer. so south east only have 5 states
Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
superlightning:

as usual, you evaded my questions.

let's wait and see who laments after the election. your PDP goons isn't a threat to APC...and you keep displaying your stupidity in threatening IPOB with buhari's reelection. it is you that should be praying from your master's (atiku) win.

PDP or APC parties are inconsequential to IPOB.

ipob shall keep pushing for referendum while you losers keep hoping for an Igbo eldorado in a failed country like Nigeria.

we shall soon know who the real intellectual dumbos are...Lol.. suit yourself.

BTW, you are right. someone like nnamdi Kanu can never be your clansman, he is too farsighted and intelligent to be that. EVANS the millionaire kidnapper is the ideal clansman for you, omambala greedy coward, but at least, don't let envy of kanu eat you up.

uche mefor an omambala comrade, is one of the many redeeming omambala figures that towers above your insecurity.

grin grin grin
You're just an inferiority complex ravaged dolt. Clown also thinks using words like "insecurity" do anything to hide his own insecurity and inferiority complex that he is projecting on me. I'm sorry Omambala makes you feel so inferior, but it's not our fault. Only you can make yourself feel inferior.

Once again, you utter buffoon, I don't care where Nnamdi Kanu is from and I don't know what invoked that stupidity. Leave me out of the nonsense you engage in with Chino tarnishing Igbos before the world with your Anambra Vs Abia nonsense, and better grow up and stop disgracing your parents exposing your lack of home training.

1 Like

Re: Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology by gidgiddy: 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Unik3030:
its like u have forgotten that it was after d war that d country was divided to 6 geopolitical zone. so d issue of effiong doesn't hold anything any longer. so south east only have 5 states

The constitution of Nigeria does not recognise any thing like geopolitical zone. The constitution does not recognise any SE or SS etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#endbadgovernance:Youth Who Drank Beer On Bad Road In Owerri Allegedly Arrested / Unknown Gunmen: Police Dismantle All Checkpoints In Aba  - Residents / SHOCKER! Govt Ordered Us Not Go After Bandits, Killer Herdsmen - Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 292
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.