Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. (13977 Views)

2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku / A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother / Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Alawe(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
[img][/img]Chibuike Amaechi Is My Name, I am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo

My father loved one Yoruba lawyer called Rotimi. He dreamed to make me be like that smart lawyer, Rotimi. My name Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is Igbo and Yoruba only. I took the Yoruba name in admiration of the lawyer ...but my birth name are only Igbo names Chibuike Amaechi. I am an igbo man. Let no one deny me my Igbo heritage, birthright, ancestry, please! Unless you want to be sectional and deny the igbo people. I have made my self clear to National assembly, repeatedly, that I, Chibuike Amaechi from Ikwerre, am an igbo man. Our people are Igbo people.

—Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Webmannigeria: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
IT WILL NOT WORK

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by kingzizzy: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
The funny thing is that some people will run here to say he is Ikwerre, which he does not deny. Even when an Ikwerre man like Amaechi says he is Igbo, some fools will come to tell him he is not

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Coder2Client(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Source or forget about it

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by ajokebelle(f): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Most Ikwerre's I know get pissed off when you call them Igbo.
It seems even Wike denies the fact that they are Igbos (not totally sure though)..

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by ukukaegbu(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Some people that are neither Ikwerre nor Igbo will come out to fault the man.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by kingzizzy: 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
ajokebelle:
It seems even Wike denies the fact that they are Igbos (not totally sure though)..

Some Ikwerres deny being Igbo, others like Chibuike Amaechi do not. Then there are Ikwerres who dont care either way

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by BigSarah(f): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
I am an ikwerre indigene the only native language I speak is igbo ,my name is a typical Igbo name, my traditional attire is a typical Igbo attire.. I’ve no ancentral link to Benin either the republic or the kingdom..

“If ikwerre is Benin and Benin is Yoruba, safe to say ikwerre is Yoruba. Ikwerre speaks igbo , so igbo is Ikwerre and igbo is Yoruba”...This is ikwerrepikin logic , his account was created may 2020 to be a nuisance..

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Igboid: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Amaechi and Ikwerre are not Igbos. They are confused Bini people. cool

13 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
NO ikwerre person will be considered Igbo Until their Ogbakor Ikwerre Organisation comes out with a Public statement Affirming their IGBOness , All ikwerre people are from Bini.....END OF DISCUSSION

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Liposure: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ibo is ibo.Whether you are Ikwerre or you are ukuani or you are anioma or you are aniocha. As long as you speak the mother tongue. You are ibo

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Liposure: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
BigSarah:
I am an ikwerre indigene the only native language I speak is igbo ,my name is a typical Igbo name, my traditional attire is a typical Igbo attire.. I’ve no ancentral link to Benin either the republic or the kingdom..

“If ikwerre is Benin and Benin is Yoruba, safe to say ikwerre is Yoruba. Ikwerre speaks igbo , so igbo is Ikwerre and igbo is Yoruba”...This is ikwerrepikin logic , his account was created may 2020 to be a nuisance..
ibo kwenu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Goodmarlian: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Liposure:
Ibo is ibo.Whether you are Ikwerre or you are ukuani or you are anioma or you are aniocha. As long as you speak the mother tongue. You are ibo

Aniochia is igbo they never deny it we don't have problem with them..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by arantess: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
Webmannigeria:
IT WILL NOT WORK
LOL, ko le work o
Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by MrColdsweat: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
This politicians truly have no shame.

Amaechi. You were minister for 8 years.

What are your achievements in igboland under this administration?

6 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Chiedu4Trump: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lets call a spade a spade.

A good portion of the Niger Delta are Igbos

When Kaduna Nzeogwu led the coup, he is igbo

When it comes to politics or resources then they are not igbos

Ikwerre is an Igbo name

They are Igbos

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Jlow2: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
2023 knocking,look for your votes in the north,we in ss,se Dnt want anything associated with evil blood thirty, blood sucking demon of apc

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by johnmartus(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lol he made this statement when he was tried to split Jonathan votes in southeast.

This is purely political gimmick. I lived in port Harcourt for many years ikwerre people can kill you if call them igbo. They hate igbos .

Even warri dont want to see igbo too.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by johnmartus(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
He is not an igbo man. But ikwerre from riverine area.
MrColdsweat:
This politicians truly have no shame.

Amaechi. You were minister for 8 years.

What are your achievements in igboland under this administration?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by richie240: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
BigSarah:

God bless you my sister!
Is it not pure and undiluted madness for someone to bear Igbo name, have Igbo as his native language, dress Igbo, share culture and all with igbo, yet claims he is NOT Igbo?

Na wah o!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by richie240: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
johnmartus:
Lol he made this statement when he was tried to split Jonathan votes in southeast.

This is purely political gimmick. I lived in port Harcourt for many years ikwerre people can kill you if call them igbo. They hate igbos

They may deny their igboness, na their palava be dt
Does a man's denial of his manhood make him a woman?

If u were born with ur peñis dangling between ur legs, yet claim u r not a man, does that 'assertion' make u a woman?

Even when blood brothers bitterly bicker to death and vow never to have anything to do with each other again till death, will that change the similarity in their genetic make up?

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by stanluiz(m): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
johnmartus:

This is purely political gimmick. I lived in port Harcourt for many years ikwerre people can kill you if call them igbo. They hate igbos .

You are right.

They claim igbo for political reasons.
Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by stanluiz(m): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
richie240:

God bless you my sister!
Is it not pure and undiluted madness for someone to bear Igbo name, have Igbo as his native language, dress Igbo, share culture and all with igbo, yet claims he is NOT Igbo?

Na wah o!
Americans bear English name. Does that make them English people ? No .

Ikwere ancestors originated from benin in Edo state. They claim Igbo for political reasons. We know their antics.

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Chiedu4Trump: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
stanluiz:
You are right.

They claim igbo for political reasons.

They are truly Igbos

They have used divide & conquer against igbos for so long

They go around tell many in the Niger Delta that Igbos hate them

Well read this story urself & see

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12007243_screenshot20200727115952801com_android_chrome_jpega515151a4d6b2733f22d87cb496f8087

stanluiz:

Ikwere ancestors originated from benin in Edo state. They claim Igbo for political reasons. We know their antics.

So they are from Edo & yet they bear igbo names, speak igbo & marry mainly igbos

See as hatred of igbos is messing u up

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Fuckyoumod: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lol....Oga minister Give them hope jare, the Ikwerre people have no link with the Igbo's.

Amaechi just made a political statement!!!

2023 loading........
Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Fuckyoumod: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
kingzizzy:
The funny thing is that some people will run here to say he is Ikwerre, which he does not deny. Even when an Ikwerre man like Amaechi says he Igbo, some fools will come to tell him he is not
keep masturbating over Ikwerre people.... Lol, Amaechi dey deceive you, he is using the Igbos as usual.

Lol........
Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by stanluiz(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
richie240:

They may deny their igboness, na their palava be dt
Does a man's denial of his manhood make him a woman?

If u were born with ur peñis dangling between ur legs, yet claim u r not a man, does that 'assertion' make u a woman?

Even when blood brothers bitterly bicker to death and vow never to have anything to do with each other again till death, will that change the similarity in their genetic make up?
How can they deny their igboness and claim igbo for political reasons. It won't work.

Igbo nationalist like me know their antics. I cannot be fooled.
Ikwere have denied that they are not Igbo. Even there organization like ogbakor ikwere have said so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Chimaraymond455: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
me and my family we are ibo from woji community pH.others may claim they come from bini, lokoja or Togo I don't care.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by stanluiz(m): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

They are truly Igbos

They have used divide & conquer against igbos for so long

They go around tell many in the Niger Delta that Igbos hate them

Well read this story urself & see

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12007243_screenshot20200727115952801com_android_chrome_jpega515151a4d6b2733f22d87cb496f8087

So they are from Edo & yet they bear igbo names, speak igbo & marry mainly igbos

See as hatred of igbos is messing u up
You Igbos and your lunatic leader nnamdi kanu are embarrassing Igbo nation . You people bring unnecessary insult to Igbo race and i don't like it.

Why did amaechi removed igboland from railway plan if true he is an Igbo man. That man called rotimi amaechi is igbophobic incase you don't know.

He can speak corrupt version of Igbo language, wear Igbo attire but I cannot be decieved.

Amechi claims Igbo when he want to achieve anything politically.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by stanluiz(m): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
ajokebelle:
You are right my dear.

They only claim Igbo when they want to go into politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by richie240: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
stanluiz:

Lolz, is it only names they have in common?

At d rate these gyes are going, we shall soon hear ikwerres ancestors were Fulani's.
cool

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Goodmarlian: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
Lets call a spade a spade.

A good portion of the Niger Delta are Igbos

When Kaduna Nzeogwu led the coup, he is igbo

When it comes to politics or resources then they are not igbos

Ikwerre is an Igbo name

They are Igbos

Yeah bro sometimes i don't really blame the North for the civil war, it's so painful that the war was caused by this same Igboid people and the whole Igbo race will suffer for it..their so called kaduna Nzeogwu who killed the sultan of sokoto and destroyed the relationship between the East and the North forever.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Assures Religious, Ethnic Groups, Others Of Participatory Governance / Profile Of Bandele A.G. Amoo, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member / Lagos-badagry Expressway To Be Closed On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.