Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State (34146 Views)

Jide Sowore's Corpse Leaves Morgue To Be Buried In Kiribo Ondo State / Sowore Defeats APC And PDP At His Polling Unit In Kiribo Ondo State / Omoyele Sowore Welcomed In His Hometown, Kiribo In Ondo Ahead Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by helinues: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2019
princetom1:

6 months ago, u might not know abt him, hut here we are now, becoming more popular by the day.... He didn't join the race for another day, it's an insult to him go say, not now, if u actually know how much time he invest in campaigning to win

I dont wish people bad oo but this is politics. Most especially Nigeria politics. 2019 presidential election is between Atiku and Buhari. Others can't LG
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by eyinjuege: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2019
The river looks so clean and soothing..

Really inviting for a swim.
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by medropoly(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2019
all dix politician nd deir tricks sad sad sad
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by BabaO2: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2019
EsotericMonk:
I watched yesterday on BBC where they featued the PM of Ethiopia, Abhiy Ahmad Ali , a 42yr old chap who has turned Ethiopia around in just 9 months of office.
Appointed a female president and half a cabinet of women, released all political prisoners, jump started the economy and united the nation.
Then I ask myself, why can't we get it right in Nigeria? Bad leadership isn't an African thing, we can get it right if we put sentiments aside and vote for a credentialed candidate.

I'm not championing Sowore or any of the popular dolts in the front line but yeah we do have young and promising candidates among the lot .
President can do nothing if the national assembly is corrupt and self seeking like our own. In our own case what senate President was looking for in almost 4 years is juicy appointments
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by Topmaike007(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2019
Sleekfingers:

Yes, buhari dey swim like fish.... What's the big deal?
lolz
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by Augustenite(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2019
SouthWestBlood:
This is where he used to fish for his family as a child. You can also watch the video by going to his campaign page on Instagram.

He also spent the New Year's eve and New Year's day at his hometown, Kiribo, Ondo state.

Good one bro

*Urgent Request*

Damage batteries is urgently needed for immediate pick up.
Locations: Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo.

And for bulk purchase in any part of Nigeria.

Please let me know if you have or have a link to any owner.

*Remuneration: 10%

Please act fast. Thanks
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by edgeconsul: 10:49am On Jan 03, 2019
dunkem21:
Waoh! This is lovely..

Click *Like if you'll vote for Sowore..

*Share for Buhari
lovely
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by 77up(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2019
This guy actually need some grow up to do b4 he can even think of contesting for governor tankless of President.

This is low but many don't think straight !
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2019
BabaO2:

President can do nothing if the national assembly is corrupt and self seeking like our own. In our own case what senate President was looking for in almost 4 years is juicy appointments

My friend, let's not take sides. A leader has to lead in deed and in words.
We don't have one, our President is a failure of a leader, same goes for his predecessors. The only one who came remotely close to being selfless was Yar Adua.
It's this same sentiments that isn't making us move forward as a nation, excusing failure and apportioning blame. Nigerians didn't vote the Senate president, a fraction of a state voted the SP.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by moorejewelryy(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2019
I hear

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by Kingjames(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2019
helinues:
Political stunts.
Hope crocodiles are not in the river
no cause for alarm if there is

crocodile will definitely smiles at sowore

he might likely come a distance 4th though
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by MrALIVE: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2019
thonyrule:
I really hope he gets elected, these old men aren't doing anything.
it can be possible if you vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by buchibrand(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2019
Swimming is now a criteria for choosing a good leader abi
Please let's stop all these, swimming is good but has nothing to do with leadership.
Unless you want him to be considered for the post of minister of sports or chairman of Nigeria Swimmers Association.
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by princetom1(m): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2019
helinues:

I dont wish people bad oo but this is politics. Most especially Nigeria politics. 2019 presidential election is between Atiku and Buhari. Others can't LG

This is the same exact mindset the government want u to have... U need to enter the street and interview people to know wat they want... In last election, more than half of those with pvc didn't vote... Imgaine those people decides to now vote now..... More than half of the population are tired of apc/pdp bt the media will never want u to know that, after all all they show u is apc/pdp in the news all the time... The last time sowore show face on AIT, there was massive positive opinion and converts, imagine if they show it in all the local station of the federation?
Don't go think am o, this is a battle that can be won

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by princetom1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
buchibrand:
Please let's stop all these, swimming is good but has nothing to do with leadership.
Unless you want him to be considered for the post of minister of sports or chairman of Nigeria Swimmers Association.

The topic reads, sowore swims at otuope river. That's his village o, that's normal thing he does all the time

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by helinues: 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
princetom1:

This is the same exact mindset the government want u to have... U need to enter the street and interview people to know wat they want... In last election, more than half of those with pvc didn't vote... Imgaine those people decides to now vote now..... More than half of the population are tired of apc/pdp bt the media will never want u to know that, after all all they show u is apc/pdp in the news all the time... The last time sowore show face on AIT, there was massive positive opinion and converts, imagine if they show it in all the local station of the federation?
Don't go think am o, this is a battle that can be won

Such mind sets are only for politicians or political supporters not an independent mind. As long as you are political, you can only see things in one way/direction. I only have interest in Buhari winning. I am not voting nor campaigning for him. Let Nigerians do that.
How I wish the likes of Sowore, Obi, Moghalu are in the major party
Buhari will win rig or no rig
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by princetom1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
BabaO2:

Perhaps u should know that sowore comes with a clean hand and that's a threat in itself to all of them, he can't be push around, he will do things transparently and put them in tight corners, they wount be able to hold anything against him, they will be forced to play along because the public eyes will be on them, that's if the hand of the law doesn't get to them for shaddy deals previously

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by princetom1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
helinues:

Such mind sets are only for politicians or political supporters not an independent mind. As long as you are political, you can only see things in one way/direction. I only have interest in Buhari winning. I am not voting nor campaigning for him. Let Nigerians do that.
How I wish the likes of Sowore, Obi, Moghalu are in the major party
Buhari will win rig or no rig

U have been affected with such mind too since u can't take a stand to be on the side of good... I repeat, nothing is impossible if we all join hands

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by helinues: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
princetom1:

U have been affected with such mind too since u can't take a stand to be on the side of good... I repeat, nothing is impossible if we all join hands

Affected?? I reject . So is it a bad thing to have an interest?
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by princetom1(m): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
helinues:

Affected?? I reject . So is it a bad thing to have an interest?

Having interested in Buhari can be likened to having a disease

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by helinues: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
princetom1:

Having interested in Buhari can be likened to having a disease

Ok
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by soma552: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
big man....
na una way na
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by byinks(f): 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Great Akokite

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by SouthWestBlood(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
77up:
This guy actually need some grow up to do b4 he can even think of contesting for governor tankless of President.

This is low but many don't think straight !

We want someone who can associate with our daily struggles as Nigerians. You're talking about being low because he swam. Your types are the ones destroying this country, because they see themselves as demi-gods. No patriotism, no empathy for the plight of Nigerians.
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by SouthWestBlood(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
buchibrand:

Yes, he was enjoying the New Year's eve like every other person.
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by Pat081: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
Just 4 election show how many times hv he done dis over d years
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by 1miccza: 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
EsotericMonk:
I watched yesterday on BBC news @10 where they featued the PM of Ethiopia, Abhiy Ahmad Ali , a 42yr old chap who has turned Ethiopia around in just 9 months of office.
Appointed a female president and half a cabinet of women, released all political prisoners, jump started the economy and united the nation.
Then I ask myself, why can't we get it right in Nigeria? Bad leadership isn't an African thing, we can get it right if we put sentiments aside and vote for a credentialed candidate.

I'm not championing Sowore or any of the popular dolts in the front line but yeah we do have young and promising candidates among the lot .

You see the truth is most of us here who claim to be knowledgeable are not, and we still have this funny belief in feeding off crumbs from any politician's table, which is still slavery on it's own, and we believe so much in stomach politics..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by buchibrand(m): 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
SouthWestBlood:

Yes, he was enjoying the New Year's eve like every other person.
Simple, there is nothing political about it. Let's be serious for once.
Re: Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State by Ayobami7(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
德英国加

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s $9 Billion Debt To P&ID: Everything You Need To Know / Samuel Ogundipe Resigns From Premium Times Over El-Rufai, Dangote Stories / I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.