Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase (17830 Views)

Minimum Wage: FG Offers ₦‎62,000 After Hours Of Meeting / Recession: Niger State To Slash Civil Servants Salary By 50% / Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by Stephendeals: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2019
shocked
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by BubuZombi: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2019
D
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by Sparkle777(f): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2019
Honestly i don't trust Buhara at all. His precedence speaks against him, go back in time, I was among the few that spoke against Buhari then and I still maintain my stance. Let's just vote him out first, put Atiku,if Atiku fuc ks up, we put someone else till we get it right. No time.

2 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by frankline461: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2019
And what about ASUU??
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by arabbunkum: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
ManirBK:
[s]Confusion Incorporated!!!
PDP in October : Atiku will soon visit America
PDP in early November: Atiku has obtain America visa
PDP in mid November: Atiku will go to America by the end of November
Atiku in late December: What will I go and do in America?
Nigerians, do you see why we are saying that we can't give our country to these people again?
Next level is the answer![/s]
Must you tell everyone that you are an idiot?

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by Smile4daddy(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
ManirBK:
Confusion Incorporated!!!
PDP in October : Atiku will soon visit America
PDP in early November: Atiku has obtain America visa
PDP in mid November: Atiku will go to America by the end of November
Atiku in late December: What will I go and do in America?
Nigerians, do you see why we are saying that we can't give our country to these people again?
Next level is the answer!
We are just too wise to associate with anything that has to do with PDP.

Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Yankiss:
I know that this wage increase is election-prompted, not sincere commitment. After minimum wage there is also need to review maximum wage, the real devil. We also have to calibrate a maximum wage that is, say, 10 times the minimum wage for all public servants. You can now have the highest echelon of public servants including presido earning no more than 300k where 30k is minimum wage. The problem is not just the poorest wage earners but what people take home in some instances. The high wage gap cum disparity is the problem we have.

You get brain bro and that's why most of the elites hate Buhari, it's so bad that some people who don't know how this things work just expect a miracle

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by InvertedHammer: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
/
All the 2015 promises on exchange rates, employment, security, N5k for unemployed, etc were unfulfilled. Here they go again on the eve of election making promises and Nigerians are applauding. grin grin grin
N160b is as fictitious as it can get. No civil servant is getting a dime. Bait and switch after election since there will be no more campaign. grin grin grin

God please show your kindness by letting Buhari win.
I am enjoying the drama. After all, the same mouth that shouted "Sai baba" in 2015 are the ones that litter the IDP camps.

/
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sparkle777:
Honestly i don't trust Buhara at all. His precedence speaks against him, go back in time, I was among the few that spoke against Buhari then and I still maintain my stance. Let's just vote him out first, put Atiku,if Atiku fuc ks up, we put someone else till we get it right. No time.

A Yoruba proverb says: "Igi yi o da, a yo'na, t'oun o da, a y'oun na, igbawo gan-an lobeh o wa jinoh"

It doesn't work that way sis, this country wasnt destroyed in a day and construction takes more time than destruction
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
lookingfly:
The fear of Nigerian electorate is the beginning of wisdom for dullardin of Sudan.
...... The reality is that he is The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria !
grin grin grin And again Another Reality is that grin grin grin

YOU ARE AN ORDINARY NAIRALAND MEMEBER grin grin grin NOT EVEN AN ADMIN grin grin grin

Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by bigdot1759(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sowore for President

Check my signature to eaen btc
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by Shakaraqueen: 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
I hope this minimum wage tin would mk dem increase npower stipends too
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by ManirBK: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
Shikini:
30k Minimum Wage law is what NLC is asking for.
Buhari and his gang of scammers
my friend the word LOOTERS only attached to a party called PDP!
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by FunctionX(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by Lieutgood(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
We hope so... check my signature for ur catering services.
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by Ayobami7(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
好朋友阮德
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by ManirBK: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
Smile4daddy:

We are just too wise to associate with anything that has to do with PDP.
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
post=744
08478:

Straight to the NEXT LEVEL we go.
As good as this news seems, do you know the problem with it? The bill that will make it to be paid to civil servants hasn't been transmitted to the National Assembly, hence the budgeted salary increment "minimum wage" for Federal workers I think, remains there as a wish. The implications of these are that-no salary increment in form of minimum wage for Federal workers for now. Secondly, Buhari led Federal govt isn't sincere about the whole thing. If you ask me? My response would be that this treacherous govt should consult its arch enemy (Jonathan administration) of how they did it in 2010/2011(the minimum wage from #6,500 to #18,900) especially for the lame ones asking for Jonathan's achievement. Only sane minds would readily understand this better. Ire o.
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by lookingfly: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
FuukaFuuka:
...... The reality is that he is The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria !
grin grin grin And again Another Reality is that grin grin grin

YOU ARE AN ORDINARY NAIRALAND MEMEBER grin grin grin NOT EVEN AN ADMIN grin grin grin
no one is disputing the these facts.....dullardin knows deep down that he's a monumental failure so he's scampering hard just to please the electorate by trying to buy them off by increasing salaries. Though he still have plan b of rigging the elections incase plan a of buying the electorate doesn't work!
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
lookingfly:
no one is disputing the these facts.....dullardin knows deep down that he's a monumental failure so he's scampering hard just to please the electorate by trying to buy them off by increasing salaries. Though he still have plan b of rigging the elections incase plan a of buying the electorate doesn't work!
..... NLC or Buhari ? How is seeking for Salary increment undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by Delight1385(f): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
All I c is PMB doing his best ahead February but anyway I comment my reserve ooo APC
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
Look inside well well, does it mean there are more people in the military than there are in the MDAs?

With an army that large, Boko Haram should be a thing of the past.
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by BrokenCock: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
post=74408460:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
monki!
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by BrokenCock: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
I wont fall for this! Big SCAM to stop the strike actions that will cripple the elections.

The police salary increment, abeg who knows if it has really been activated? Abi na mouth
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by Godblesspmb: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sparkle777:
hahahahaaa. Election is done and dusted.
Congratulations to Baba Buhari
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by Ibegtodiffer: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
Fake news. Take a look at paragraph 3. Read and understand (I'm not your teacher) b4 you quote me. Mediocre BMC's.
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by Ibegtodiffer: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Chinapepe:

As good as this news seems, do you know the problem with it? The bill that will make it to be paid to civil servants hasn't been transmitted to the National Assembly, hence the budgeted salary increment "minimum wage" for Federal workers I think, remains there as a wish. The implications of these are that-no salary increment in form of minimum wage for Federal workers for now. Secondly, Buhari led Federal govt isn't sincere about the whole thing. If you ask me? My response would be that this treacherous govt should consult its arch enemy (Jonathan administration) of how they did it in 2010/2011(the minimum wage from #6,500 to #18,900) especially for the lame ones asking for Jonathan's achievement. Only sane minds would readily understand this better. Ire o.
Pls carefully read paragraph 3. There's nothing about minimum wage there sir.
Re: Minimum Wage: FG Budgets N160bn For Civil Servants’ Salary Increase by pvzo(m): 5:23am On Jan 04, 2019
The story of this minimum wage is not what me I want to hear, when will they start paying?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential / Famine Hits Zamfara As Bandits Warn Residents To Avoid Farms, Kill Three / Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.