Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock (43396 Views)

Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) / Folashade Tinubu’s Age. / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Abeyjide: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2019
What do you mean by out of wedlock
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Indispensable85(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2019
You're a cheap LovePeddler, that's what you're.You obviously don't know what Christianity means otherwise you wouldn't have used it in this shameful sexual escapade of yours.You got pregnant twice out of wedlock and you're claiming to be a Christian? You obviously lack shame!What you've got as we speak are called bastards!You better drag the fool to your parents to pay your bride price in other to remove that tag of shame from those kids b4 it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Dshocker(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Davido's linage are short in height
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Fortune5588: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2019
Not ready for abortion bcuz ur a christian but u see nothing wrong in opening wide ur legs 4 knacking. Who are u deceiving?

1 Like

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Iamlakexide(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2019
Martinez19:
Commiting abortion worries you as a christian but premarital sex doesn't. At least you have a standard --- double standard.

I concur.
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Orpe7(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2019
Good thing ur papa didnt win Osun
Na dis kain nonsense osun peps for dey deal with
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by MarianaTrench: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2019
How does this concern us?
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Buffalowings3(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2019
See the stupid nairalanders on that first page...
Wetin consign una
Seeing an independent woman loosens the bolts in their heads cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cool
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Buffalowings3(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2019
Indispensable85:
You're a cheap LovePeddler, that's what you're.You obviously don't know what Christianity means otherwise you wouldn't have used it in this shameful sexual escapade of yours.You got pregnant twice out of wedlock and you're claiming to be a Christian? You obviously lack shame!What you've got as we speak are called bastards!You better drag the fool to your parents to pay your bride price in other to remove that tag of shame from those kids b4 it's too late.
You dey craze..
Continue wallowing in that dipshit you call life
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by medropoly(m): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2019
every where TOTO to flog.... grin grin grin
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by 5sims(m): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2019
Martinez19:
Commiting abortion worries you as a christian but premarital sex doesn't. At least you have a standard --- double standard.

Many Furnicators liked this, they know the truth
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Sgbate(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2019
lordraiden:
The way I dey see this world, the next gen fit dey born at 18 and see it as normal stuff, can this one boldly tell her female child not to get pregnant out of wedlock
already happening in places like the US SMH
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Indispensable85(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2019
Buffalowings3:

You dey craze..
Continue wallowing in that dipshit you call life

Who's this low life nitwit on my mention?You think everyone is morally bankrupt like you and that cheap slut?I pity your unborn kids, they're doomed even b4 their arrival.
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by lexy2014: 9:41am On Jan 04, 2019
Felixtami:
I'm not married and this is my second child. It really discouraged me because [b]me being a christian, [/b]I knew I wasn't ready for an abortion because I;m not killing my child' she said.

Am I missing something here?

1 Like

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by jaxxy(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Quite an irresponsible lady I must say, unless this bf plans to marry her. Why having kids for different bfs.
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by lexy2014: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Buffalowings3:
See the stupid nairalanders on that first page...
Wetin consign una
Seeing an independent woman loosens the bolts in their heads cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cool

How's d lady independent? Is she d one paying her bills? If she decides 2 go on social media 2 announce her proclivity 4 procreation outside marriage, then she has made herself a subject of public discourse
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Ubiudumo(m): 9:50am On Jan 04, 2019
Davido's cousin ,I'm not surprised
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by puretayo(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2019
But this babe set oh. The father shldnt say that. Personally I can marry her even with 3kids.
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by moorejewelryy(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2019
d

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by bluefilm: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2019
ThatKING:
Most successful people were born out of wedlock. It's possible you were also born out of wedlock and that's why the circle continues

What do you mean by successful?

How do you define success?
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by MrPaul2: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2019
Felixtami:
Folashade Adeleke, the 27-year old daughter of Senator Adeleke has just shared quite an interesting story about herself.

Folazfab as she's fondly called already has a son named 'Kobe' out of wedlock back when she was a teenager, and now she's pregnant with her second child with her new boyfriend.

According to her, when her dad, Senator Adeleke found out she was pregnant again, 'he called me and basically told me how my life was going to be over and how I'm not married and this is my second child. It really discouraged me because me being a christian, I knew I wasn't ready for an abortion because I;m not killing my child' she said.

Watch her speak about the experience HERE.. https://www.getbeg.com/2019/01/folashade-senator-adelekes-daughter-got.html

Point of correction not you being a Christian but you being an olosho
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by DuxofMen: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2019
Sunnymatey:
So where does Christianity support making babies outside marriage?
Ur father must have given up on u

The Adelekes are moslems right? At least their eldest, late Sen. Isiaka Adeleke was a practising moslem.
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Ugosample(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2019
FILEBE:
Can we just live people's lives out of our business? See the title sef: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Child Out Of Wedlock.

Why should we meet her? Why emphasize on the Wedlock? Sooner we will be asking how she became depressed. We have suddenly started taking to social media to start stalking and judging people and it becomes a vicious cycle unconsciously

You should know by now that many Nigerians no get sense.
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Modarun(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
BMC sha, nothing else to throw at the Senator, so they go digging up on his family. what other news is next? how Adeleke abandoned his baby mama in U.S abi? what a shameless bunch.
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by excessmon(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
where did you learn this from?
this is the most disgusting write up of the year
ThatKING:
Most successful people were born out of wedlock. It's possible you were also born out of wedlock and that's why the circle continues
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by mechanics(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lolz, she marry if it's shacking Her.
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Hassan88(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
This one just dey born born for house..
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
Beauty without sense.

Stupidity is allowing small boys ejaculate inside of you.

You have 2 kids with 2 different no bodies.

Ultimate Loser.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Aisha Buhari Smiled While Putting Ballot Paper Into The Presidential Box / Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 / Why Naira Keeps Crashing – Osinbajo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.