Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock (43340 Views)

Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) / Folashade Tinubu’s Age. / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Felixtami(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
Folashade Adeleke, the 27-year old daughter of Senator Adeleke has just shared quite an interesting story about herself.

Folazfab as she's fondly called already has a son named 'Kobe' out of wedlock back when she was a teenager, and now she's pregnant with her second child with her new boyfriend.

According to her, when her dad, Senator Adeleke found out she was pregnant again, 'he called me and basically told me how my life was going to be over and how I'm not married and this is my second child. It really discouraged me because me being a christian, I knew I wasn't ready for an abortion because I;m not killing my child' she said.

Watch her speak about the experience HERE.. https://www.getbeg.com/2019/01/folashade-senator-adelekes-daughter-got.html

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Ahmed0336(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Peterdredd(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
smiley

Oh Lawd! Couple Caught Having Sex On A Gravestone In Broad Daylight. ==> See 18+ Photos Here
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Sunnymatey(m): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
So where does Christianity support making babies outside marriage?
Ur father must have given up on u

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by ThatKING(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Most successful people were born out of wedlock. It's possible you were also born out of wedlock and that's why the circle continues

15 Likes

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Martinez19(m): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
Commiting abortion worries you as a christian but premarital sex doesn't. At least you have a standard --- double standard.

161 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by brodalikeme(m): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Christianity is no a title, it is a way of defined by the reading of the Bible and abiding by it.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by SAMBARRY: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Family of Reprobates

Smh

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Onyi22(f): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
Please take care of that baby,

1 Like

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by SalamRushdie: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
what's stopping the impregnator from marrying you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by lordraiden(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
The way I dey see this world, the next gen fit dey born at 18 and see it as normal stuff, can this one boldly tell her female child not to get pregnant out of wedlock

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
These one yaf spoilt
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by nedubest(m): 2:37am On Jan 04, 2019
lordraiden:
The way I dey see this world, the next gen fit dey born at 18 and see it as normal stuff, can this one boldly tell her female child not to get pregnant out of wedlock

I swer
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 04, 2019
Even the baby daddy looks like a child dt doesn't know what he's doing. undecided The senator shouldn't complain too much, he was also partying & having kids out of wedlock, children tend to take after their parents.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by StrawberryGloss(f): 7:19am On Jan 04, 2019
"Being a christian, I knew I wasn't ready for an abortion because I;m not killing my child' she said."

lol but you were ready for fornication

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
"Being a christian, I knew I wasn't ready for an abortion because I;m not killing my child' she said."

lol but you were ready for fornication
Looooool

3 Likes

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Elnino4ladies: 7:42am On Jan 04, 2019
One word to describe her.... Oloshoooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by farem: 8:28am On Jan 04, 2019
Sunnymatey:

You have asked the brightest question here.

Many are deluded calling themselves Christians but NEVER bothered about Bible studies services but quite active on the lifeless aspects being the common occurrence in their church. A new/baby Christian would have realised s/he has gone amiss by now and not this one that's flaunting the reward of serial fornication as if it's the ticket to heaven

4 Likes

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Na dem sabi.....
Their family issues.........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Well..she's a beauty!
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Oluhills007: 8:46am On Jan 04, 2019
These ones are just rich and fortunate for nothing sha.. Nah why she dey do any how

4 Likes

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Xisnin(m): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2019
ThatKING:
Most successful people were born out of wedlock. It's possible you were also born out of wedlock and that's why the circle continues
Lie.
Research has confirmed that children born and raised out wedlock are at a high
risk of developing criminal and anti-social behaviors.

8 Likes

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by FILEBE(m): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2019
Can we just leave people's lives out of our business? See the title sef: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Child Out Of Wedlock.

Why should we meet her? Why emphasize on the Wedlock? Sooner we will be asking how she became depressed. We have suddenly started taking to social media to start stalking and judging people and it becomes a vicious cycle unconsciously

3 Likes

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by frankwyte: 8:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Felixtami:
Folashade Adeleke, the 27-year old daughter of Senator Adeleke has just shared quite an interesting story about herself.

Folazfab as she's fondly called already has a son named 'Kobe' out of wedlock back when she was a teenager, and now she's pregnant with her second child with her new boyfriend.

According to her, when her dad, Senator Adeleke found out she was pregnant again, 'he called me and basically told me how my life was going to be over and how I'm not married and this is my second child. It really discouraged me because me being a christian, I knew I wasn't ready for an abortion because I;m not killing my child' she said.

Watch her speak about the experience HERE.. https://www.getbeg.com/2019/01/folashade-senator-adelekes-daughter-got.html
So, what's your intention with senator Adeleke or her daughter?? Better go and look for work if don't have any. Iranu

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by frankmoney(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2019
Why not just say senator Adeleke's grandchild
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by yinkus6750(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2019
OP, very wrong to emphasise child and pregnancy out of wedlock.
Certain things happen that we might find beyond our control.
Good enough she accepted the situation was wrong as a Christian.
And she's not seeking abortion as an option, let's encourage and stand by her, not like her father who is busy dancing all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Christianity will never do such child outside of a marriage is an exposition of weakness and failure of the people to abstain from lust

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out / Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.