Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) (34685 Views)

Danlad Sunday Oladele Is Dead: Pioneer President Of NANS Dies / Biafra People's Army Emerges. Photos / See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by alvanDgreat: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
Like for buhari, share for atiku
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by Meritocracy: 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
I believe you know you will work on infrastructure when you enter agreement with them. Country with better infrastructure still take people welfare serious than Nigeria. The money they are spending in only North East on Boko Haram is enough to fix country infrastructure. Why not stop benefit of National Assembly and ex general because of infrastructure but education must suffer for it. Where is education bail out from recovered loot.
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by Wallade(m): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
AmadiAba:

Why call our undergraduates "run" men and women. Is it everybody in university into runs? This is not fair at all

Tell us what they are? They must have collected Ghana must go bags now. The NANS leaders have just unleashed the power and anger of the generality of the students upon themselves.

Ole jatijati!
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lolz fake people constitute a fake Group called NANS..I saw a picture of A guy among the so call NANS we both pass out from higher institution 6yrs ago, I don't no how he still remain a member of NANS...
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by chocolatelady(f): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
They went to discuss education matter with person wey no go school

The way my landlady has been eyeing me since I boughted snipper from her this morning is making me to feel uncomfortable o
U that went to school, see ur grammar, "since I boughted snipper". RIP English !

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by Gaekerete: 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Useless NANS ,paid to work against lecturers , there's is God .
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by ADEKUNLE475: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sai baba
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by gurunlocker: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
This man children doesn't school in Nigeria so he doesn't know the pain Naija students are going through....
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by excess4luv: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
post=74425261:
In three and a half years, we have improved tremendously on what we met. We are trying to do infrastructure. No matter which part of the country you come from, you will see the efforts we are making in terms of roads; we are trying to 
fix rails, we are trying to do power, through the use of gas and solar. 
If you note what we have done in these three and a half years, you will not regret voting this administration into power.”
He said that he had explained in details while presenting the 2019 budget estimates, the earnings and expenditure and therefore expected the elite to understand the position of the government on certain issues.
I am totally loyal to this country. Whatever I do is in the interest of the ordinary people especially those who do not have the benefit of being educated like you, and are just trusting whoever is leading them," he said

Only the wise people can learn and deduce the meaning of these words from OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
Nothing to be added here again.
God bless the good people of Nigeria.

NAF fighter jets crashed yesterday no comment from you
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by atasiemerci(f): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
they are talking about education and he's talking about agriculture and transportation..
hmmmm
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by congorasta: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
post=74425261:
In three and a half years, we have improved tremendously on what we met. We are trying to do infrastructure. No matter which part of the country you come from, you will see the efforts we are making in terms of roads; we are trying to 
If you note what we have done in these three and a half years, you will not regret voting this administration into power.”
He said that he had explained in details while presenting the 2019 budget estimates, the earnings and expenditure and therefore expected the elite to understand the position of the government on certain issues.
I am totally loyal to this country. Whatever I do is in the interest of the ordinary people especially those who do not have the benefit of being educated like you, and are just trusting whoever is leading them," he said

Only the wise people can learn and deduce the meaning of these words from OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
Nothing to be added here again.
God bless the good people of Nigeria.

o oboy you dey hustle well well
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by gtown: 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
baliyubla:
Since the dullard has no brains to engage the academia, he has decided to recruit these runs men/women to hassle their lecturers to call off the strike.

What a waste. Man Trives off division.

No wonder the country is divided like never before.
You are already wearing the crown of the must idiotic pig this 2019 has produced, eventhough the year is still young. I doubt if anyone in the race for this trophy will can still overtake you.
Where is the brain of that thing you call father?
If it pains you that the dullard has ''decided to recriut these runs men/women to hassle their lecturers to call off the strike'', why not you go and advise your bastard father with poke brain to recruit his own men/women to hassle their lecturers not to call off the strike. Won't that prove he has superior brain?
Check and see who is a waste order than a troll and an urchin, agbrokoo child.
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
atasiemerci:
they are talking about education and he's talking about agriculture and transportation..
hmmmm
as in eh my sister the result of d meeting I didn't see sef instead of him to say d issue will be resolved he is talking about infastruture I didn't see
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by Raylight2(m): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
EXCLUSIVE!!! ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges

President Muhammadu Buhari has called on Labour Unions to allow his administration concentrate on fixing infrastructure in the country rather than distracting it, Igbere TV News reports.

The President made the call on Thursday (today) during a meeting with the leadership of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) at the State House, Abuja.

He urged the student leaders to continue to plead with the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, while assuring them that he will speak with the lecturers' body (ASUU) "so that they don't encroach on your efforts to qualify in time."

"In three and a half years, we have improved tremendously on what we met. We are trying to do infrastructure. No matter which part of the country you come from, you will see the efforts we are making in terms of roads; we are trying to

"If you note what we have done in these three and a half years, you will not regret voting this administration into power.”

Buhari also stated that Nigeria was doing very well in agriculture "as the country was about to attain food sufficiency and security."

He said that he had explained in details while presenting the 2019 budget estimates, the earnings and expenditure and therefore expected the elite to understand the position of the government on certain issues, adding that it is the responsibility of the government to look after the employed as well as the unemployed.

He further urged the youths to start preparing themselves to lead the country.

"There is a tendency for you to think that you can do better than anybody, but it is very good for you to know the facts that leadership entails," he said.

Buhari also assured the Labour leaders that, having been in positions of leadership at various stages in life, and with the experience, he means well for Nigerians and indeed, workers, and should be allowed to fix infrastructure so that more Nigerians could be taken out of the poverty cycle.

"I am totally loyal to this country. Whatever I do is in the interest of the ordinary people especially those who do not have the benefit of being educated like you, and are just trusting whoever is leading them," he said.

He expressed gratitude to the students for appreciating some of the things his administration has been able to put in place and called on them to mobilise support for government, as it strives to make Nigeria a better place.

Responding, the President of NANS, Comrade Danielson Bamidele Akpan, expressed satisfaction over the efforts of the Buhari administration, especially in the transformation of the transport sector as well as the decimation of terrorists in the North-East.

He, however, requested the government to intervene in the incessant strikes in the education sector; involve more youths in governance; and look into the plight of students in different institutions who have been expelled for 'political' reasons.

High point of the (NANS) visit was the presentation of a birthday card to the President to mark his 76th birthday anniversary.

Stay tuned with Igbere TV News...

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/509624/exclusive-ASUU-strike-details-of-buharis-meeting-with-nans-emergesphotos/
I first know say all these NANS guys no well. after making mouth, see what they are now saying. they've got no guts . they even prepared Birthday card for him. Jeeeezzzz!!!
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by propsvila: 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
NANS always after their pocket since 1960..
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
chocolatelady:
U that went to school, see ur grammar, "since I boughted snipper". RIP English !
the day wey I go catch you pant go soon come
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by adebayosun02: 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
Are these TRULY Nigerian students?
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by echelons(m): 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
glosplendid:
Happy new year nairalanders,,just recently graduated and looking for a job instead of staying home doing nothing,,,my location is Abuja,,please any decent job with a good pay is okay by me,,..course: political science and international relations contact:glosplendid@gmail.com

Can you work? Hit me up.
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by Gt321(m): 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
chocolatelady:
Mumu is your surname. He simply make his point and we received it loud and clear
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
baliyubla:
Since the dullard has no brains to engage the academia, he has decided to recruit these runs men/women to hassle their lecturers to call off the strike.

..... Yes, a dullard..... But a President !......

And Yes , You are Learned .....But an ORDINARY Nairaland MEMEBER not even an ADMIN

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by Odingo1: 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Why is it that Camera never go close to Buhari, no outing will his face be captured clearly, this Jibril issue is true cool shocked shocked
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by tunex1: 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
These guys aren't students. The leadership of NANS ought to be undergraduates
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by udking: 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
May God help our nation biko..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by edupedia: 12:03am On Jan 04, 2019
baliyubla:

Obviously u are an idi,t of a very high caliber after wailing for 4 yrs...
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by IprintMONEY: 12:08am On Jan 04, 2019
these lecturers are more corrupt than politicians. what do they use all the school fees for? federal govt, pays lecturers. unuversities generate millions if not billions of naira yearly. what do they use it for
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by iswallker(m): 12:12am On Jan 04, 2019
They came to see and be seen...

Lazy youths..
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by Godblesspmb: 12:16am On Jan 04, 2019
Ogaga87:
Disgustful breeds..

This is what ASUU is trying to change.. If they have what a universal knowledge is, then they shouldn't be in ASO ROCK no matter what.. ,especially in a time like this when you are aware that this unresolved issue has been on for over six years now..

Rather than stage a protect to express their dismay, they seize the opportunity to visit the ASO ROCK of their dream..

Shame NANS!
shame NANS!

you are a disgrace and a cankerworm to the betterment of our educational system

Mr spokesman, you are pleading on behalf of those that have been expelled politically, don't worry, yours will get to you in due time..
l know some animals with short tail and long mouth want the strike to continue. They hate the progress of this country, they are children of hate.
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by donttouch: 12:20am On Jan 04, 2019
AmadiAba:

Why call our undergraduates "run" men and women. Is it everybody in university into runs? This is not fair at all

So you don't know that 90% of the NANS representatives are political plants. Bros you need to wake up ooo!
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by Tijay90(m): 12:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Fixing what infrastructure... Mad people.
Re: ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 1:54am On Jan 04, 2019
ASUU the union of the glorified secondary schools in Nigeria called Universities should bury their hatchets. The so called Universities with no specific goal for development in these era of science and technology rather Nigerian Universities admissions intake is more than 85% intakes in arts related courses and culture with less than 15% intake in science and technology . In Nigerian graduates all you hear is Bsc. History Bsc. political science Bsc. Business Admin. etc etc. unlike technologically advanced countries with more than 85% intakes in science and technology. with less than 15% intakes in their country's art and culture. A good example is South Korea the largest ocean going vessels in the world today. In Cuba every 5th Cuban is in the medical profession. Medicine, pharmacy, nursing etc etc. So many other countries are technologically advanced unlike Nigeria with no plan by our University administrators.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Participates At The 61st Independence Anniversary (Pictures) / Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East / 10 Major Politicians That Fell Out Of Limelight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.