Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

‘I Have Informed Buhari That I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria – Tunde Bak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Have Informed Buhari That I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria – Tunde Bak (335 Views)

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition / 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Have Informed Buhari That I Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria – Tunde Bak by Easyboy444: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
The serving regulator of the Latter Rain Assembly (LRA), Tunde Bakare says he has told President Muhammadu Buhari that he (Bakare) will turn into the sixteenth leader of Nigeria.

Bakare said President Buhari is the fifteenth president or head of condition of the nation, proposing that he (Bakare) will be the following leader of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...continue reading..https://legitloaded.com/i-have-informed-buhari-that-i-will-be-the-next-president-of-nigeria-tunde-bakare/

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Aftermath Of Senator Dino Melaye Arrest / Corporate Affairs Commission Reduces Business Registration Fee To N5,000 / 2019: I Wili End Security Votes In Kano If Elected – PDP Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.