Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Roman Goddess Attempts To Break The Internet As She Unleashes Her Butts (PIX) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman Goddess Attempts To Break The Internet As She Unleashes Her Butts (PIX) (5506 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Bbnaija's Venita Akpofure Flashes Her Butts In Sultry Photos / SA Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Grabbing Her Butts&it Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Goddess Attempts To Break The Internet As She Unleashes Her Butts (PIX) by nigeriapenmedia: 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2019

nstagram celebrity, Roman Goddess, attempted to break the internet as she took to IG to unleash her eye-popping assets. See another photo below.

See More Photos Below.........

News Source
: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/roman-goddess-attempts-to-break-the-internet-as-she-unleashes-her-eye-popping-assets-on-ig-photos/

Lalasticlala
Re: Roman Goddess Attempts To Break The Internet As She Unleashes Her Butts (PIX) by nigeriapenmedia: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Attempts To Break The Internet As She Unleashes Her Butts (PIX) by Fela4ese: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Roman Goddess Attempts To Break The Internet As She Unleashes Her Butts (PIX) by mikeycharles(m): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2019
Lala has suffered, imagine pushing this to FP
Re: Roman Goddess Attempts To Break The Internet As She Unleashes Her Butts (PIX) by Olizey(m): 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
Are you in dire need for an udemy course, ranging from all sort of lectures and tutorials?

Or you need a premium software for your PC?

Or a Premium app for your phone?

Good news folks! YOU CAN GET ANYONE YOU WANT FOR A TOKEN OF 500 NAIRA.

You want proof? You can definitely ask for Screenshots.

I'm as legit as you can imagine.

For more enquiries, you can send me a mail at oliseohadike@yahoo.com. My whatsapp no is on my signature

Thank you.
Re: Roman Goddess Attempts To Break The Internet As She Unleashes Her Butts (PIX) by samysmoothfresh: 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
Someone call the cops!

She has to be arrested for attempted break and entry.
Re: Roman Goddess Attempts To Break The Internet As She Unleashes Her Butts (PIX) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
She has low self-esteem to have added silicon to her body
Re: Roman Goddess Attempts To Break The Internet As She Unleashes Her Butts (PIX) by tstx(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
Disgusting... Nothing for this life pass average curves... Y'all need to see this list of Curvy Celebrities on South Africa or this list of Curvy African Female Celebrities °°° on hw u see dem. you go understand say body pass body
Re: Roman Goddess Attempts To Break The Internet As She Unleashes Her Butts (PIX) by saltycreatordra: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
Roman Goddess Attempts To Break The Internet As She Unleashes Her Butts (PIX) - Romance - Nairaland home selenium
Re: Roman Goddess Attempts To Break The Internet As She Unleashes Her Butts (PIX) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let her continue, one day the internet will fall on her

Re: Roman Goddess Attempts To Break The Internet As She Unleashes Her Butts (PIX) by Cately(f): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
Plz AdSense account needed urgently for exchange of iPhone and macbook am serious
Re: Roman Goddess Attempts To Break The Internet As She Unleashes Her Butts (PIX) by byinks(f): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nice one My sister..

(1) (Reply)

Lady Makes Jest Of Her Husband As She Video Him While Sun Drying Her Undies. / My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend / Stop Being Kind To Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.