Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims (11005 Views)

Enugu Fire Service Moves Against Unauthorized Location Of LPG/Cooking Gas Plants / Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader / Update On Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Aids Victims With Cash Donations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by glosplendid(f): 6:36am On Jan 04, 2019
kingsmerit:

pls my dear.This is the best time for you to obtain your master's degree. don't waste time in order to avoid mistakes some of us made.I read political science too.I wish you good luck.
okay thank you,,if I have the finances now,,would have done it asap,,,thanks BTW

1 Like

Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by Nduzeal: 6:37am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74426344:
According to the bus driver, Sunday Ugwu, “I am very happy. Today is the happiest day of my life. I did not believe it was going to happen like this. I don’t have much to say than to thank the Lord and the governor

This is what good governance is all about, same thing our darling President is doing for the country.
God bless our Governor.
God bless our President.
God bless Nigeria.
the governor has a kind heart mot good governance no government replaces properties list to arson but the insurance company so people should start insuring there assets and stop politicizing everything that's come up in this forum gbururgburu has been a good man before becoming the governor
Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by arabbunkum: 7:40am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74426344:
According to the bus driver, Sunday Ugwu, “I am very happy. Today is the happiest day of my life. I did not believe it was going to happen like this. I don’t have much to say than to thank the Lord and the governor

This is what good governance is all about, [s]same thing our darling President is doing for the country. [/s]
God bless our Governor.
God bless our President.
God bless Nigeria.
Senior Zom*ie, know what to say and stop displaying your stupidity for all to see.
Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74426344:

This is what good governance is all about, same thing our darling President is doing for the country.
God bless our Governor.
God bless our President.
God bless Nigeria.

U mean like replace dead BOKOHARAM killed soldiers with new ones and released captured repented BOKOHARAM members.... What amia sharing country with bikonu
Re: Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims by Chimarokeonwuka: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2019
Spending Public funds anyhow.

smh.. I weep for you. who are the public if those guys the governor wiped away their tears are not part ? we complain our politicians don't care for the poor masses, now this one set a good example of what good governance is all about yet, your sick crazy head won't understand it from the right angle... modern slave, you really need brain surgery!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Nigeria News Online / Inflation Drops To 8.6 Percent, Lowest In 5 Years / Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.