Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting (1254 Views)

See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) / Please Can Playing (white Paper) At Bet9ja Affect My 21days Prayer And Fasting? / Hot Story: SEX AND FASTING (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hi guys,.... If u intend participating in the forthcoming 21days prayer and fasting, gather here let's give each other tips on how to survive it
Y'all see this 2019…we must buy Benz whether Satan likes it or yes
#eating correct eba as early as 5am before the Angels arrive wouldn't be a bad ideagrin,
#beginning your prayer from 6am to 10am when your strength is still intact could help as well, add yours
#As a graduate, baba God must give me a job this 2019…i just need a job as a man

Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by Divay22(f): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
While eating on New year day, i just remembered the fasting and off to the kitchen to dish more rice for myself grin grin grin

Even my mum was wondering what was wrong.

Name of your church pls?
Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by Kidaholic(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
#eating correct eba as early as 5am before the Angels arrive wouldn't be a bad idea grin

You funny die grin so fasting from 6am to 12pm go kill you?? if you want to fast why not do it with all your heart, nobody dey force you do am undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
Divay22:
While eating on New year day, i just remembered the fasting and off to the kitchen to dish more rice for myself grin grin grin

Even my mum was wondering what was wrong.

Name of your church pls?
Baby na winners chapel o...... grin
Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
Kidaholic:
#eating correct eba as early as 5am before the Angels arrive wouldn't be a bad idea grin

You funny die grin so fasting from 6am to 12pm go kill you?? if you want to fast why not do it with all your heart, nobody dey force you do am undecided
Bros e no easy as u see am but i go try fast dis yr, baba God must bless me wit a job, I need it bro

Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by Divay22(f): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
SmellySperm:

Baby na winners chapel o...... grin

RCCG

All the best thou.
Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by Kidaholic(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
SmellySperm:

Bros e no easy as u see am but i go try fast dis yr, baba God must bless me wit a job, I need it bro

Best of luck sha grin but try take the fasting serious even if na only 5 days you do, No be to dey wake up by 4am dey make hot EBA undecided "before angels arrive." Lol

Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by gabbylight: 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
When is the fasting starting?
Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by gabbylight: 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
When is the fasting starting pls?
Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 04, 2019
Kidaholic:

Best of luck sha grin but try take the fasting serious even if na only 5 days you do, No be to dey wake up by 4am dey make hot EBA undecided "before angels arrive." Lol
lol
Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 04, 2019
Kidaholic:

Hahaha my niqqagrin

Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 04, 2019
gabbylight:
When is the fasting starting pls?
On the 8th
Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by FuckAuntySpam(f): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
SmellySperm:

On the 8th
who asked you guys to fast? I'm confused

Cc: divay22
Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by Divay22(f): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
FuckAuntySpam:

Seun grin grin grin
Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by 2buffagain(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
Adapt yourself to intermittent fasting.
That's really all your 21 day fasting is about.

IF is good for you.
Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by chiommy123(f): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
But its obvious you're not doing the fasting with your whole mind.
Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
FuckAuntySpam:

The holy spirit

Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
Divay22:
Seun grin grin grin
Best replygringrin thanks ma'am

Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by Onyi22(f): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
Am ready
Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by FuckAuntySpam(f): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2019
SmellySperm:

The holy spirit
21days? What's the prayer point? I might join in too
Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by FuckAuntySpam(f): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2019
Divay22:

Seun grin grin grin
you be fool o grin grin cheesy thought it was lala undecided
Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2019
FuckAuntySpam:
21days? What's the prayer point? I might join in too
U won't survive the fasting...... U wey like prick like say na food

Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by FuckAuntySpam(f): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2019
SmellySperm:

U won't survive the fasting...... U wey like prick like say na food
That's why Ecclesiastes said there's time for everything, 21days without engaging in our favorite sin won't kill anyone, it only makes us stronger psychologically, emotionally and spiritually
Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
FuckAuntySpam:
That's why Ecclesiastes said there's time for everything, 21days without engaging in our favorite sin won't kill anyone, it only makes us stronger psychologically, emotionally and spiritually
Wow am impressed by ur comment.... You'll be my source of inspiration during the prayer and fasting

1 Like

Re: How To Survive The Forthcoming 21days Prayer And Fasting by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
Divay22:
Seun grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Person Not Picking Your Call May Be Having Sex / A Father Who Promised £240,000 To The Man Who Marries His Daughter Scrapped Plan / See This Small Boy 'hilarious' Response...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.