Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,131 members, 7,863,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts (12584 Views)

Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / Fayose Reacts To 2018 Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by Sunnymatey(m): 7:31am On Jan 04, 2019
Nigeria might not make any meaningful progress with some of the comments posted here.

For instance, why do u think WAEC normally swap exam scripts for marking among the various states? If not for fairness, equity and fair play.

Am watching to see if Nigerians ll fold their arm and allow this national ambaraasment to hold. We ve become a mockery before the international community.

This is impunity taken too far, a slap on the face of every sane Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by arabbunkum: 7:31am On Jan 04, 2019
Corrinthians:
[s]Are those swines complaining about the appointment trying to now tell us Amina Zakari is from Sudan? Isn't Buhari dead anymore? Isn't it jubrin from Sudan occupying the position anymore?

How is Amina related to someone from Sudan?

You see the reason I say that Pig called Kanu is an idiotic pig and his followers are the most stupid and foolish creatures on earth?

Imagine after all these nonsense they'd still believe him when he comes up with another trash. What saddened me the most is that man called Oyedepo who should know better bought into the crap too. >sad

God punish anyone who believed and supported the jubrin propaganda and still talks about Amina being a relative of Mohamadu Buhari from Daura, Nigeria. [/s]
Stupidity in display.

2 Likes

Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by madridguy(m): 7:31am On Jan 04, 2019
Nothing last forever but let us enjoy while it last.

bot101:

See your life?? Amina CAN'T be unbiased in this issue as she's a direct relative of the President, and therefore not qualified for the post. You know this, every APC member and supporter k who owns this and yet you act like it's the best choice in the interest of the Nation's democracy.

I have only one advice for you. PDP ran the affairs of Nigeria for 16 years, and most people though it impossible for them to lose the Presidential seat, and lose they did! APC would surely lose the seat someday too. When that time comes, do not cry foul for you shall receive what you give, to full measure, and overflowing!! I say again, do not cry foul for it must happen as surely as everyone reading this will someday die!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by Toosure70: 7:32am On Jan 04, 2019
wrong country.
Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by Omeokachie: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2019
Powerbike Yusuf should be made chairman, while Zahra becomes the collation office. Yet APC and their paid miscreants would say it is the best thing to ever happen to our democracy.
Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by jaggabban: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2019
Corrinthians:
Are those swines complaining about the appointment trying to now tell us Amina Zakari is from Sudan? Isn't Buhari dead anymore? Isn't it jubrin from Sudan occupying the position anymore?

You see the reason I say that Pig called Kanu is an idiotic pig and his followers are the most stupid and foolish creatures on earth?

Imagine after all these nonsense they'd still believe him when he comes up with another trash. What saddened me the most is that man called Oyedepo who should know better bought into the crap too. angry

God punish anyone who believed and supported the jubrin propaganda and still talks about Amina being a relative of Mohamadu Buhari from Daura, Nigeria.
Spoke my mind
Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by Sholaco: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2019
Fayose s a bitter loser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by sureheaven(m): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2019
Pdp has run out of sense and ideas. They're the most confused set of being on Earth .

Is Amina zakari a Sudanese because they claim buhari was dead and that the man in aso rock is jubril from sudan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by Sholaco: 7:36am On Jan 04, 2019
arabbunkum:

Stupidity in display.
the only stupid and useless person I could see here s you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by jaggabban: 7:36am On Jan 04, 2019
Jonathan:
Who is this bastard?
Ur signature ayam not understanding
Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by Tlyon(m): 7:38am On Jan 04, 2019
We dey here dey draft our plan.
Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by YorubaDemon(m): 7:38am On Jan 04, 2019
She isn't related to buhari, it was a rumour sparked by pdp to discredit her

Don't know why people can't do research before believing nonsense
Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by jaggabban: 7:38am On Jan 04, 2019
jarvis4:

You never still get sense................suffering and smiling.....
Bros, if u are suffering it dosnt mean others are.
Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by Timatayo1: 7:38am On Jan 04, 2019
Satanic government
Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by fredoooooo: 7:40am On Jan 04, 2019
Ekun legbere n sun ku, una go cry to death grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by Boyooosa(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2019
PDP and cry can never be separated. They half suffered from APC. Too much agony, they can't take it no more...in tuface voice.
Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by israelmao(m): 7:43am On Jan 04, 2019
Let February come so that we can rest.
Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Corrinthians:
Are those swines complaining about the appointment trying to now tell us Amina Zakari is from Sudan? Isn't Buhari dead anymore? Isn't it jubrin from Sudan occupying the position anymore?

Imagine after all these nonsense they'd still believe him when he comes up with another trash. What saddened me the most is that man called Oyedepo who should know better bought into the crap too. angry

God punish anyone who believed and supported the jubrin propaganda and still talks about Amina being a relative of Mohamadu Buhari from Daura, Nigeria.

You desire to remain a prisoner. Have you seen how free an average civilian from another country is? Don't be like this.

1 Like

Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by Oloripelebe: 7:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Preferably Yusuf the bikeman
Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by arabbunkum: 7:48am On Jan 04, 2019
Sholaco:
[s]the only stupid and useless person I could see here is me
Fixed
Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 04, 2019
jaggabban:

Bros, if u are suffering it dosnt mean others are.

Observe your statement.

How can a patriot be so selfish?

If stoning people was allowed, I promise you, Nigerians will definitely stone you to death.

You do not care about people. You are liable of becoming like Buhari and his cohorts. The average Nigerian's life means nothing to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Corrinthians:

This Jubril matter de peppe you wella chai
Sowi
Any one who oppose Buhari is IPOB
That's 80% Nigerians are IPOB clap for your Zombism

2 Likes

Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by bluefilm: 7:49am On Jan 04, 2019
Abeg I wan hask a kweshon.

Bikonu, is this amina zakari also from sudan?
Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by NwaliE01: 7:49am On Jan 04, 2019
madridguy:
Fayose still in sifia pain shocked is Amina Zakari Malawian or Burudian? PDP can go to hell. Must you people complain and lament over every appointment by the present administration? Mtchew
People like you are our problem. People that will not call a spade, spade.
Must you be biased in everything even a sensitive matter like this.

2 Likes

Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by jaggabban: 7:50am On Jan 04, 2019
Season 1 leshi n wo, e o ti ri nkankan. Eyin wailers jatijati wonyi. If we like, we appoint Aisha Buhari as inec chairman she is not related to ipob pigs Jubril of sudan. So why wailing??
Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by Exponental(m): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Apc National Electoral Commission (ANEC)
Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by Mizwisdom(f): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Don't put your relative there, simple. It's like putting Zara as collation chairperson, there's no difference
Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by emperorgeoffrey: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2019
please when the idiot said that his 2019 victory is non negotiable, what do you guys really expect.
Ordinary niece you people are shouting, you will soon see the whole family.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by fallout87: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2019
madridguy:
Fayose still in sifia pain shocked is Amina Zakari Malawian or Burudian? PDP can go to hell. Must you people complain and lament over every appointment by the present administration? Mtchew

This is why you deserve to suffer and stay in that country.

I repeat they should never give you Visa. You should stay in Nigeria and enjoy this foolishness you so happily support.

When Nigerians are so corrupt and mentally weak they support this level of corruption where a president places members of his family in key areas, specifically in election monitoring? When his family are running the country using him as their proxy and you guys can't even ask him to rule his country properly?

Yet you want to invade civilized countries with your ignorance through Visa? No way. They should never allow you.

You guys deserve Buhari another four years and I truly hope he shows all of you the hell you so heartily desire. In fact let Buhari just crumble democracy and take over as permanent dictator again so you guys can enjoy "4 x 4" instead of "4 + 4".

1 Like

Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by shegra58: 8:31am On Jan 04, 2019
Mr.Sifia pain is it against the law to appoint anybody as chairperson of coalition committe wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire scare at CBN Headquarters / Abuja Shoprite Closed Over Bomb Threat? / Buhari’s Speech In Osun State AT 25 Celebration (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.