Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts (12582 Views)

Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / Fayose Reacts To 2018 Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by Printerscanner: 8:31am On Jan 04, 2019
baliyubla:
Fayose worry not. The woman will be removed from that committee before the elections. The dullard is not ready for the international sanctions that will follow, if the elections go wrong.

If you are not lazy like your other miscreant brothers, you will know that it was Goatluck Jonathan that first appointed the woman as INEC commissioner. Should she now resign because her town man is now the President? You people will drink Sniper insecticide when you see election results.
Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by jarvis4: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2019
jaggabban:

Bros, if u are suffering it dosnt mean others are.
Keep deceiving yourself

Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by OgBurna(m): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2019
Corrinthians:
Are those swines complaining about the appointment trying to now tell us Amina Zakari is from Sudan? Isn't Buhari dead anymore? Isn't it jubrin from Sudan occupying the position anymore?

How is Amina related to someone from Sudan?

You see the reason I say that Pig called Kanu is an idiotic pig and his followers are the most stupid and foolish creatures on earth?

Imagine after all these nonsense they'd still believe him when he comes up with another trash. What saddened me the most is that man called Oyedepo who should know better bought into the crap too. angry

God punish anyone who believed and supported the jubrin propaganda and still talks about Amina being a relative of Mohamadu Buhari from Daura, Nigeria.

By the way, who was the president before the allegation of jubril from Sudan came up( I doubt that tho)

Buhari was d person voted in, even if he is dead (which I don't pray for) it doesn't still change the fact that d lady is a relation to. Him....

So get it right...
30k shouldn't be making you spew rubbish
Atleast use d 30k to convince people nt talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by oyeb15: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2019
I don't blame Fayose but those media that listen to his illiterate gutter utterances.
Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by Jonadull: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2019
jaggabban:

Ur signature ayam not understanding
grin grin
Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by toplinetrtrend: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2019
Corrinthians:
Are those swines complaining about the appointment trying to now tell us Amina Zakari is from Sudan? Isn't Buhari dead anymore? Isn't it jubrin from Sudan occupying the position anymore?

How is Amina related to someone from Sudan?

You see the reason I say that Pig called Kanu is an idiotic pig and his followers are the most stupid and foolish creatures on earth?

Imagine after all these nonsense they'd still believe him when he comes up with another trash. What saddened me the most is that man called Oyedepo who should know better bought into the crap too. angry

God punish anyone who believed and supported the jubrin propaganda and still talks about Amina being a relative of Mohamadu Buhari from Daura, Nigeria.

Use your head and stop acting the fool.

They said she is related to Buhari. This doesn't negate the earlier comment that Buhari is dead.

You said God should punish some people? Then you are directly asking God to punish you for supporting APC's propaganda
Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by madridguy(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2019
Are you in Nigeria or Somalia?

fallout87:

This is why you deserve to suffer and stay in that country.

I repeat they should never give you Visa. You should stay in Nigeria and enjoy this foolishness you so happily support.

When Nigerians are so corrupt and mentally weak they support this level of corruption where a president places members of his family in key areas, specifically in election monitoring? When his family are running the country using him as their proxy and you guys can't even ask him to rule his country properly?

Yet you want to invade civilized countries with your ignorance through Visa? No way. They should never allow you.

You guys deserve Buhari another four years and I truly hope he shows all of you the hell you so heartily desire. In fact let Buhari just crumble democracy and take over as permanent dictator again so you guys can enjoy "4 x 4" instead of "4 + 4".
Re: Appoint One Of The President Children As INEC Chairman - Fayose Reacts by joinvincible: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
Fire Them Baba....Buhari 4 Appoint Him Lazy Son Inec Chairman...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire scare at CBN Headquarters / Fayose: I Don’t Criticise Fayemi So He Won’t Claim I Distracted Him To Perform / PDP Governors Did Not Work Against Jonathan, Jonah Jang Counters Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.