Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri (19514 Views)

Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office / President Buhari Calls For Tighter Security Around Borders In Lake Chad / 2023: If Tinubu Is Forced Out Of APC, A Collabo Between Him & Kwankwaso Will Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by GavelSlam: 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
DavidLion:

I won't be needing any. I'll most likely be too busy completing a good sized project I won't have any time to see some old men play games with your future seeing as a young you has no goal except to slave under some daura boots all the rest of your days.

Shut up.

Project my foot.

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by romzy33: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
DavidLion:

Today, I finally gave up on Nigeria and its politicians. Whoever wins, am now lobbying for myself alone. Reading a comment like this from a supposed educated fellow who is modern enough to be on nairaland just made me give up the fight!
sharap Amina Na from Sudan again hw she take relate to jubril al Sudan
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by WaffenSS(m): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
GavelSlam:
Good.

And it's a hit, back to back.

Do your worst.

Gavel. Slammed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by WaffenSS(m): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
sukerefakere:
embarassed
Try and collabo with sense first

I swear na you win today

grin
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by WaffenSS(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sirheny007:

Buhari is a power drunk senile oldie.
Whatever his plans are, they will amount to naught.
Let the vote of the people count.

We've been hearing this since 2014

Try something new
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by Toreddo3679(m): 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
KINGwax007:
I don't care. Make buhari win ni. Rigging or fairly.

shut up embarassed angry

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by moorejewelryy(m): 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
c t

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by DavidLion(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

Project my foot.

More like project your life! Anyways am determined not to be a blade among you soon to be trampled grasses when the two elephants (PDP and APC) fight. Keep on screaming Sai Baba forgetting that none of their children will be among the casualties on election day. At least you, your family and the rest of the "sai Buhari" masses have a post to actively contend for!
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by GavelSlam: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
DavidLion:

More like project your life! Anyways am determined not to be a blade among you soon to be trampled grasses when the two elephants (PDP and APC) fight. Keep on screaming Sai Baba forgetting that none of their children will be among the casualties on election day. At least you, your family and the rest of the "sai Buhari" masses have a post to actively contend for!

Shut up.

Not everyone is at the bottom like you.

Learn to understand this .
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by DavidLion(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
romzy33:

sharap Amina Na from Sudan again hw she take relate to jubril al Sudan

Whether she's Ghaddeffi or Adolf Hitler's sidechick is none of my business. What matters to me is to not be among the fools who'll die on election day during the normal election violence shouting atikulated or said Baba when their own children won't be among the casualties. I'mma survive till am high enough on the food chain to call the shots in the years ahead.
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by jude79(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
you are a university student, you intend​ to vote for buhari, while ASUU is on strike. 50 billion was approved for cattle ranching in kaduna alone, yet you are undeterred, buhari has ur vote. please add yourself to any cattle ranch of your choice; you are a human cow. (correct guy)
same goes for those educated individuals, that support this rape on our nation, from this government.
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by jude79(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Balet:
But why must she be denied her right, just because she is related to PMB in one way or the other?
Could you people remember that she was denied the chairmanship positon of this commission when Prof Jega was leaving. She was then the most senior officer within the commission.
Mind you, the former CJN was not denied of her position just because she was a lady, then why Amina now?
Until when appointment is made on merit, Nigeria will not get it right.
#Myposition

the same reasons a surgeon cannot operate any of his close family. remember we cannot deny 200 million people their right also.
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by DavidLion(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

Not everyone is at the bottom like you.

Learn to understand this .

You have to be a bottom feeder to get whatever scraps sink from the top of the sea same way as you have to be a dog to enjoy the crumbs that fall from the table! Nobody gives the food meant for their childrento the dogs, nobody gives appointments meant forAmina Zakari to a GavelSlam. Wise up my wanna be lawyer friend.
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by jude79(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
you are a university student, you intend​ to vote for buhari, while ASUU is on strike. 50 billion was approved for cattle ranching in kaduna alone, yet you are undeterred, buhari has ur vote. please add yourself to any cattle ranch of your choice; you are a human cow. (correct guy)
same goes for those educated individuals, that support this rape on our nation, from this government.
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by Corrinthians(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
helinues:
Pdp, cry us a lava

Even if Buhari appoints an angel, Pdp will still fault it.

Wonderful! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by GavelSlam: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
DavidLion:

You have to be a bottom feeder to get whatever scraps sink from the top of the sea same way as you have to be a dog to enjoy the crumbs that fall from the table! Nobody gives the food meant for their childrento the dogs, nobody gives appointments meant forAmina Zakari to a GavelSlam. Wise up my wanna be lawyer friend.

We don't all play the same game. In the same sense, not all of us are interested in political appointments.
It is my civic duty to speak and it is my right to choose.

I have chosen Buhari choose yours or abstain.
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by Ayobami7(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
英国加

1 Like

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by DavidLion(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
GavelSlam:

We don't all play the same game. In the same sense, not all of us are interested in political appointments.
It is my civic duty to speak and it is my right to choose.

I have chosen Buhari choose yours or abstain.

I choose me, myself and I. I'mma vote wisely and not just on election day. I'mma vote for myself and not for some old man who seeks to rule in the world he helped create!
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by Godblesspmb: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
Which Buhari again? I tot buhari is dead.
AKUYA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Government Bans All Political Rallies In The State. / Buratai Visits, Congratulates New APC Chairman, Senator Adamu / Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.