Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,462 members, 7,864,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri (19520 Views)

Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office / President Buhari Calls For Tighter Security Around Borders In Lake Chad / 2023: If Tinubu Is Forced Out Of APC, A Collabo Between Him & Kwankwaso Will Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by Sirheny007(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2019
smiley
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by DavidLion(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2019
GavelSlam:
Good.

And it's a hit, back to back.

Do your worst.

Today, I finally gave up on Nigeria and its politicians. Whoever wins, am now lobbying for myself alone. Reading a comment like this from a supposed educated fellow who is modern enough to be on nairaland just made me give up the fight!

4 Likes

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2019
lol
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2019
KINGwax007:
is she related to him? Bring proof make we consider your cause

So the electoral allegations dont matter despite millions capable for the job?
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2019
j
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by GavelSlam: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2019
DavidLion:

Today, I finally gave up on Nigeria and its politicians. Whoever wins, am now lobbying for myself alone. Reading a comment like this from a supposed educated fellow who is modern enough to be on nairaland just made me give up the fight!

If you want valium to sleep through the election you can visit your neighbourhood pharmacy.

1 Like

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by fredoooooo: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2019
Ya problem , elekun grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2019
My fears is people are not talking but, they should remember anything that happens now becomes history
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by Calers: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2019
This same aminah conducted election under Jonathan in 2011 and 2015 why noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 04, 2019
RENO IS DAMN SPOT-ON !
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by kareemkamil(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2019
Sai Baba till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by DavidLion(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2019
GavelSlam:

If you want valium to sleep through the election you can visit your neighbourhood pharmacy.

I won't be needing any. I'll most likely be too busy completing a good sized project I won't have any time to see some old men play games with your future seeing as a young you has no goal except to slave under some daura boots all the rest of your days.

3 Likes

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by gbagyiza: 11:48am On Jan 04, 2019
GavelSlam:
Good.

And it's a hit, back to back.

Do your worst.

Buhari want to set Nigeria on fire, if not why will he bring a controversial person to head that chair. If Mr President has confidence that he will win d coming election, please let him look for someone credible n a neutral person for d job.
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by eliwa47(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2019
shut up boy!

1 Like

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by Deepthoughts: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2019
iwayumeh:
Not only is Amina Zakari President Muhammadu Buhari's niece, she also worked with PMB at PTF which he Chaired under Abacha. Their collabo is even tighter than Wizkid and Tiwa Savage or Davido and DJ ECOOL The rigging album they are planning is already trending in INEC Nigeria. When you see Amina and Buhari’s plan to rig the 2019 election, you will sing BurnaBoy’s Ye by force! #RenosDarts

https://www.facebook.com/1152008079/posts/10217319476276209?sfns=st
This should serve as a lesson to the coward southern Christian's,next time an opportunity presents itself let them continue forming patroitic nationalist.

2 Likes

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by Otakom87(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2019
If pdp can channel half of the energy they are wasting on this issue to sell their manifesto to Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by chiedozie198100: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2019
IamPatriotic:
I read somewhere that this guy often refers to himself as a Pastor.

what exactly is your point?
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by Sirjamo: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2019
It was Jonathan who discovered her singing talent and signed her to his record label

1 Like

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by bkool7(m): 11:59am On Jan 04, 2019
What I don't get is.. Did this woman just started working with INEC?

Hasn't she been their staff since PDP era?

This woman was actually appointed by GEJ and she has started several times that she is not related to Buhari

So if any of my relatives becomes president, if I had invested several years in the civil service, the honourable thing to do is resign?

Pdp is trying desperately to tarnish this woman's image. What has she actually done wrong?
I still think there are people of integrity in Nigeria and we must not prejudge this woman

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amina_Bala-Zakari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by Posterity70(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
All these doesn't matter to me ,Cos the God I worship is Greater than PMB and Amina Zakari.So let them do as it pleases them and so shall the Lord do as it pleases Him,After all We are all on a borrowed time...
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by iluvdonjazzy: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
buhari fall my hand
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
Are the people working for APC complaining? haba.. let her do her appointed work properly grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by yungmill(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
Balet:
But why must she be denied her right, just because she is related to PMB in one way or the other?
Could you people remember that she was denied the chairmanship positon of this commission when Prof Jega was leaving. She was then the most senior officer within the commission.
Mind you, the former CJN was not denied of her position just because she was a lady, then why Amina now?
Until when appointment is made on merit, Nigeria will not get it right.
#Myposition

Appointments should be by merit however, there are situations where in order for fairness and transparency some people have to be bypassed for example a judge can't sit over a case he is personally invested in, same way a cop can't investigate a case he has a personal attachment to. In sensitive issues like this it is best to handover to the next best qualified neutral candidate as every decision every flaw and success achieved by this woman will be mirrored through the lens of her relationship with the president. Truly we receive expired education in Nigeria that we can't think without bias and sentiment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by mubby4real(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
helinues:
Pdp, cry us a lava

Even if Buhari appoints an angel, Pdp will still fault it.

That's why it is called opposition
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jesters incorporated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by chinedumoooo: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Reno,you often prove to have all the facts and figure but you lack fact about this because you could have make some necessary research before making your comments.

1 Like

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
Believe it or not. There's a lot of nepotism going on right under the very nose of Nigerians. Who does that?
Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by hazardneymar: 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
I don't understand again ooo,If buhari is dead n d person in Aso rock is an imposter,how can he b blood relation to dis woman again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri by Jubiliee: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
PDP fear not we will give you the best Elections you gave us from 1999

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts / IGP Commissions Projects In Kano And Jigawa States. / Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.