Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,775 members, 7,837,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" (61856 Views)

10 Sex Tapes Were Made–apostle Chris Omatsola Speaks After Sex Tape Scandal(pix) / APOSTLE OMATSOLA! Lady In Viral Sex Tape Cries Out, Says Her Life Is In Danger / Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by godquality: 6:53am On Jan 05, 2019
This guy get time to explain things to people. He owes no one any explanation. If he has made his peace with his God and himself so be it. Some of those throwing stones already have a sex video of themselves or hoping to get one of their own. This world is filled with pretenders and know it all SOB....
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 05, 2019
gaby:
Wished I could be faced with this foolish guy...a very hot slap would have been appropriate for his attention seeking shitty face.

It hurts to even think this asswipe will have some gullibles reverencing and calling him daddy while bringing their hard earned monies to him.

Very worrying and repulsive...

Thieves..
Touch not his anointing o.
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by Burgerlomo: 7:03am On Jan 05, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Oga pastor!!!!.....hmmm

Dis yah Sanford gif though grin
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by dharamanil(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=GEEBITE post=74448174]You are a guy,thats what she told you or the impression she created.She might have side hustle as well.The salaries they pay in those companies especially Spar can only get you by and cant really support her family back home.[/quote.

All girls I know usually gats a side hustle and a side nigga. But the way this pastor painted princess is far from how and who she is. She need not create any impression because I know her well ooooo but nor be say I dey follow am waka for night oooo. I know what I am saying
Re: Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" by fifty234: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2019
OMEGA009:
Oga, you’re just sorry you got caught. Shikenan

This got me cracking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos / DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa / A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.