Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally (24120 Views)

Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga / PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos / More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by frankmoney(m): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
APC and pdp are the same

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by homealone00: 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by akinszz: 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Oja ti burst.

Doyin caught again
o to ge!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by Ners001: 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Guys don't fall into victim of fake meter

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by Tareq1105: 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Disgusting

Doyin is a big thief. Ask Obasanjo if I'm lying.

We have challenges in this country. Imagine Doyin Okupe, a medical doctor that abandoned his clinic in Ikoyi Lagos to be hanging around Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
Is the real campaign picture. That blog belongs to apc media. After seeing this on okupe handle they decided and copy this picture just to discredit the fact that this picture was taking in jigawa during pdp governoship campaign. I was there live and direct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by LZAA: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
beamtopola:
Is the real campaign picture. That blog belongs to apc media. After seeing this on okupe handle they decided and copy this picture just to discredit the fact that this picture was taking in jigawa during pdp governoship campaign. I was there live and direct.
Blatant propaganda from apcheat and evryone knows

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by SirLakes: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by bigsmoke2(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
grin indomie brain still dey alive?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by helinues: 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
NOC1:
Joe Igbokwe, Okupe and Momodu are in one ship.

Somehow true

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by danot1030: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Why should anyone be surprised at this, to be a pdp member you must be a lier

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by Denique(f): 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
daewoorazer:

Any youth, supporting [b]neither APC or PDP
on here should be marked closely. Monikers shall be monitored, let us see you beg for cash or job beyond General elections.....

Thunder loading.....

[/b]

"Either/Or" you meant wink

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by Sholaco: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
Good for them

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by RexTramadol1: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Doyin ain verified?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by fredoooooo: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
yooooba baba re Omo ale

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by galaxy2020(m): 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
They all learnt it from the lying Pastor.... ��

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by farem: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
daewoorazer:

Any youth, supporting neither [b]EITHER
APC or PDP on here should be marked closely. Monikers shall be monitored, let us see you beg for cash or job beyond General elections.....

Thunder loading.....

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by akinselurea: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
Zoroug:
Visit my signature if you want to learn how to never lose a bet again.

Boss, pls give me ur number let me holla U

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by TemmyT002(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by UncletC: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
he is just doing reporting, he uses pics he had permission on to represent his message.... for instance, you are reporting on boko haram , you use maybe a picture of someone or locals holding weapons... it is called depicting journalism..... you used pictures to convey your messages..... if you don't understand this, you will get frustrated with Dukpe's reporting

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by LordCenturion(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
beamtopola:

Shut the fu-ck up, I just checked doyin twitter account, he has already deleted it,you are supporting something u know nothing of.

Politician's slave

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=LordCenturion post=74457647][/quote]
Look at this zombie hypocrite calling some one what hes known for. Who is the real slave here, people fighting for a better life or you that is starving and yet licking tinubu anus?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by virago(f): 1:36am On Jan 05, 2019
daewoorazer:

Any youth, supporting neither APC or PDP on here should be marked closely. Monikers shall be monitored, let us see you beg for cash or job beyond General elections.....

Thunder loading.....

Supporting either and not neither

1 Like

Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by LordCenturion(m): 5:59am On Jan 05, 2019
beamtopola:

Look at this zombie hypocrite calling some one what hes known for. Who is the real slave here, people fighting for a better life or you that is starving and yet licking tinubu anus?

*I don't fu-cking care about any politicians or any political parties because they are all crooks,all wat I care is that,when APC finished their nonsense rulings,new party full of young people must rule, but to go back to pdp?, never again, they have become past tense in the history of Nigeria,we want to go forwards not backward..

*Fool like you, how do you know that am starving, this is how you say something u know nothing about...
Give me the details of your salary, I will ask you to sit at home while paying your monthly salaries.
Re: Photos: Doyin Okupe Shares Fake Photo Of PDP Rally by topetalo: 6:14am On Jan 05, 2019
Nigeria will be great again

(1) (2) (Reply)

RUGA: Association Of Pig Farmers Writes Buhari, Demand “pig Colony” / Appeal Court Okays APC's Direct Primary, Strikes Out Restraining Order / Ize-Iyamu Taunts Obaseki: The Bad Apple Has Taken Itself Out Of The Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.