Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With (2539 Views)

I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by courna(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
I'll look at the moon when walking in the night...

I'll tell my friends "See the moon is following us....

1 Like

Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by Gaspardd(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
If you use beans water to rinse ur face, u will start seeing spirits, Well i am not sure anymore but still i cant try it. Cus i no want wahala

2 Likes

Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by PLATO1U(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
I remembered thinking the hair on my uncle's body is as a result of him using hair cream as body cream.

1 Like

Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by 1F30M4(f): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
When a lizard or rat swallows my tooth, it won't grow back again grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by sparta231(m): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
Twizzy30:
please don't use that broom to beat me or else my kokoro will disappear grin
lolz me 2 bae dae use broom chase me up n down n i b like dnt make me impotent o

1 Like

Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

I was tormented for months waiting for the tree to finish growing inside and then come out through my head and continue growing. My brother really did a number on me grin
Those elder siblings can mislead someone ehn. grin

I remember how my elder sister told me how she will fry mango and garnish it when she grows old. Foolish me was asking if it would be sweet and she affirmed. I waited until one day I asked her about the fried mango, then she only laughed at my gullibility.

She also made me believe that half pea of a bean will make a full spoon when it is cooked all because I was throwing them away. angry

My Sister did me bad oooo, funny enough I always believed her. grin
Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by EarthKing(m): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
That when you swallow an orange seed, it will germinate through your head! Pathetic.
Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by pythonkid(m): 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
niceprof:
I thought all the Bible stories happened in Heaven and all the places mentioned were not on earth.I was shocked to find out that Israel was actually a country in this modern world.

Is that not normal fot eveeyone ?
Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by pythonkid(m): 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mine is that i grew up thining football must be the hardest sport on earth cause I thought when ever you score a goal you must try to recreate that particular scene over and over (highlights) stupid me didn't know it was d work of technology.

1 Like

Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by pythonkid(m): 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
Paxie55:

I thought I would be a doctor. cheesy cheesy

Grew up loving physics more. angry

Pls where do you stay, can you guide me tru physics ?
Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by pythonkid(m): 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mandrake007:
I was told beans made you grow taller

And plantain made you grow stronger

Its still true na
Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by ayesco202(m): 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
They are as follow:

I totally believed the India 99-0 Nigeria story and that the Indians later used their magic to transform the football into a tiger.

I thought Jesus was muscular

I thought I was impotent

I thought pregnancies occur through romance

I was told that killing of wall geckos would make me infertile

I thought my father was the most powerful

I believed dead people who were buried were still breathing

I thought going to the university is the greatest achievement in life

I thought human beings know the day, month and year they're going to die

I thought Muslims were serving another God different from that of the Christians

I believed Jesus Christ would come back around 3-4 am in the night
Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by ashawopikin(m): 12:01am On Jan 05, 2019
I use to think if lizard see your preek while u pee, your preek go small
Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by CuntMiner(m): 12:15am On Jan 05, 2019
Jonathan:
I used to believe in karma . What a childish belief
noo,pls,i beg u to believe
Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by Kidaholic(m): 12:22am On Jan 05, 2019
I used to believe that the moon follows me around grin i remember unequivocally when me and my big sis will be walking and looking up to the moon
I'll be like hey, the moon is following me and she will say no, its me that the moon is following tongue
Children minds sha grin
Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by ImaIma1(f): 12:35am On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
Those elder siblings can mislead someone ehn. grin

I remember how my elder sister told me how she will fry mango and garnish it when she grows old. Foolish me was asking if it would be sweet and she affirmed. I waited until one day I asked her about the fried mango, then she only laughed at my gullibility.

She also made me believe that half pea of a bean will make a full spoon when it is cooked all because I was throwing them away. angry

My Sister did me bad oooo, funny enough I always believed her. grin

Sorry ehn. Hope you didn't try to cook the bean to see if it would fill a spoon grin
Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by Martinez19(m): 1:14am On Jan 05, 2019
I once thought the people I see on TV actually lived inside the my TV set. I thought that they would sneak out at midnight and sneak in back with appropriate attires for the next day. Those who were not appearing the next day would not bother sneaking in so that they would go and rest. grin

NB : nobody told me about that or made me believe that, I made it up myself and believed it.

2 Likes

Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by KiZiie(m): 3:28am On Jan 05, 2019
I thought the families doctor installed babies through the belly button and men just had belly buttons to look good on swimsuits.
Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by OLUWABIG(m): 4:33am On Jan 05, 2019
ayesco202:
They are as follow:

I totally believed the India 99-0 Nigeria story and that the Indians later used their magic to transform the football into a tiger.

I thought Jesus was muscular

I thought I was impotent

I thought pregnancies occur through romance

I was told that killing of wall geckos would make me infertile

I thought my father was the most powerful

I believed dead people who were buried were still breathing

I thought going to the university is the greatest achievement in life

I thought human beings know the day, month and year they're going to die

I thought Muslims were serving another God different from that of the Christians

I believed Jesus Christ would come back around 3-4 am in the night

There's actually nothing wrong with your second to the last believe
Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2019
ImaIma1:

Sorry ehn. Hope you didn't try to cook the bean to see if it would fill a spoon grin
Lol, I didn't oooo but whenever I see broken bean. I picked them all until one day, mom and I were picking beans and I saw her throwing them away. I told her what my sis told me, come and see laughter. I was embarrassed, then I was 15 . I almost cried . grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by ayesco202(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
OLUWABIG:

There's actually nothing wrong with your second to the last believe
So which God do the Muslims serve?
Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by AryEmber(f): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
ayesco202:
That I sold my big navel to a pregnant woman with the #10 I rubbed with it and that's why it reduced in size.
Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by OLUWABIG(m): 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
ayesco202:

Anyway you chose to believe anyhow

but am not convinced that they are the same entity
Re: What Childish Thought Did You Grow Up With by mrpoul(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
I grow up believing that people do not die, that they just go somewhere or travel, that one day they will come back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Proposes In Middle Of A Bridge, Leaves Girlfriend In Tears (photos) / Daughter And Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Asian Returnee / Pls Help Me...i Can't Ask A Woman Out At 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.