Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate (9202 Views)

Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage / Ganduje Agrees To Pay 30,000 Minimum Wage With Additional N600 (N30,600) / Governors Agree To Pay N22,500 As Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by Oweku: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
grin
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
I just sent N1100 to your account. Hope it helps.
Ken91:
I need help pls my son is dying nothing small help a brother, 5212973011
Fcmb
Kenneth uebari
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by mechanics(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
The state presently are not paying the old minimum wage #18,000, they are paid the previous minimum wage.
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by Olumeme: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Well, like l often say on this forum, any Nigerian youth that still has hope in the jungle should be checked into a rehab, did you see the luxury cars in Dino Melayes house shocked, those cars are worth more than 200 million Naira, and millions of Nigerians are suffering from hunger and starvation daily, 3 of my mutual friends don Waka last year, one is in England, 2 are in the US, infact, one sold his house in lagos to vammoose to newyork, he left behind 3kids and his wife, mehn Nigeria don cast, and yet you see people shouting APC AND PDP online instead of stoning these bastards to death, Nigeria is beyond redemption, those who want to be patriotic can continue sad

U too sell your kidney and move na.
Dino melaye is not the reason for poverty in your life oga.
If you are in his shoes, you will do the same thing.
And I have not heard him been charged for corruption.

The Nigerian system is bad, the people are even worse, who even make those systems if not the people

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by BrutusOj(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
semyman:
ASUU to participate in the 2019 general election

ASUU can even go to Sabisa Forest, provided it will not promote public university education in Nigeria.

You know why; the private universities and their foreign counterparts will not stop their remittances to ASUU for killing public universities in Nigeria
I saw the news and was highly dissapointed. They want to do ad-hoc job but insist on strike while students languish at home for nothing. Selfishness at its peak.
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by AngelicBeing: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Olumeme:

U too sell your kidney and move na.
Dino melaye is not the reason for poverty in your life oga.
If you are in his shoes, you will do the same thing.
And I have not heard him been charged for corruption.

The Nigerian system is bad, the people are even worse, who even make those systems if not the people
l left Nigeria years ago via post graduate studies and I am comfortable were l am, I visit the useless shithole jungle once in a while, I only feel for dimwit and scallywag like you supporting the same people oppressing your destiny, if I am in Dinos shoes, I will not do likewise because life is not about material acquisitions but rather to add value and impact the poor masses, despite the fact that I am not in Nigeria, l have lots of people that I am caring for from my base, if you are hungry, let me know and I will send you to my house in lagos to go and eat for free, so buzz off and continue praising your oppressors, nonsense, angry

Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by qleap2all(m): 12:56am On Jan 05, 2019
With your own money, state or federal government share, which one biko?
Re: I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate by thunderbabs: 4:49am On Jan 05, 2019
You can sense the desperation grin even whn its obvious the state depends largely on Federal allocation to survive

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Polls: Salihu Lukman Accuses Tl Of Attempting To Influence Outcome / Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / Fuel Subsidy: Sahara Energy’s Tope Sonubi And Tonye Cole On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.