Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" (68397 Views)

10 Slangs Only Nigerians Can Understand (hilarious) / Ajebos Won't Understand This / Indomie Generation Won't Understand This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by MzTunechi(f): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Why diswans dey fight??
Lol... they're hangry
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by satowind(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
Dude did you grow up in a jungle ?

I am in my late thirties and never did this ... undecided.

Dude not everyone grew up in face me I face you

Sometimes keep your peace and save yourself embarrassing responses
shut up dude

4 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Neddyogu(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2019
Lucid1:

Poor man forming posh and you don't understand the usage of 'were' and 'where'.

grin grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by satowind(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2019
Mr2wealth:

Heheheheee. Indomie brain. grin
no mind the mumu haha
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by SocialJustice: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

I grew up in a 13 bedroom mansion with 2 drivers, 2 security men, a gardener, a cook, 2 stewards and I never missed the opportunity to do mango leaf propeller whenever it came up.

Just swallow your pride because you ain't sh!t and don't run people down you do not know.

9 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by islandmoon: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Why diswans dey fight??

because someone took their eloplane!
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Yet you took the time to quote me?

It seems alot of you slum dwellers where offended by my comment?

Listen no one cares under which bridge you grew up ..stay focused and believe in yourself

LMAO... Where offended ko!
I grew up in the slum but thank God I did...we had a better education back in the slum then.
Obviously better, compared to whatever cave you grew up in; because your grammar stinks. It's ''Were offended & not where offended''. Fool!

6 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by satowind(m): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2019
virgoquin:

Your comment reeks of stupidity!
what's so bad if he grew up in face me I face you apartment when growing up.
I swear
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by DeOTR: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Shut up
.very local person

Everything you said can be summed up as total rubbish

You could have just ignore the thread entirely. It won't hurt if you did. Calling people who did this bush people is totally unnecessary.

5 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by fasho01(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2019
cluemax:

U juzz leave him,he is claiming OBO....Niqqa didn't leave in a face me and face u.....He had a permanent space under Berger

Lol.. No be small OBO

Just went through the thread and saw he was severely dealt with. Really, his harsh remarks was not necessary

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by graychuks(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2019
Young man will you keep quiet, even if you didnt experience this which I doubt by the way... The way and manner with which you respond to comments ricks of slumhood... Inbetween you sound like someone who is never exposed to life outside your house.. Even if you didn't get to play with it.. I'm sure if you were born around that time you would have seen your fellow kids play with them... Even if your Papa nah Dangote or Adeleke and you have never travelled to a rural community or village.. Brov you are poor... By exposure..
LiveByNight:

See your terrible Grammar undecided

You are very very local indeed

Listen there is nothing poetic about living la vida local

We all didn't grow up in slums that's all I am saying

11 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by fasterwell(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2019
Chepos1:
Hi grin Na me do pass cheesy
With mangp leaf abi?
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by TheStarsAlign: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

If truely your age is what you claimed but you didn't do this nor see any kid do this growing-up (even the paper version) then its you who grew in jungle

7 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by emidizy(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2019
[quote author=Paxie55 post=74454858] grin grin

I played too much when I was a kid.
Marialavina wink[/quote

You no play pass me o.... King of egwuregwu
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by islandmoon: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]
Shut up .very local person
Everything you said can be summed up as total rubbish
stop embarrassing your Benin people, you signature say it all.

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by satowind(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2019
IamPlato:
Mine Was Paper And Broom... I Think This Shiit has Some Supernatural Powers shocked

With That Paper Spinning you Can Run From Lagos To Bornu and Not Get Tired.
hahaha I swear brother
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by thundafire: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

u didn't enjoy ur youth so shut up

2 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by muffyt05: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:
We used paper in our time.

And for the record the indomie generation is certainly better than the other generation.

The indomie generation have improved health care and long life span
The indomie generation have better communication systems
The indomie generation have better education

Yes, we know all that but what about mental strength, strong will and ingenuity, you definitely can't compare that. Might be wrong though but I've noticed that more than half of suicide cases I've read online lately were very extremely young people in their early twenties. Some committed suicide cos of poor grades, lack of parental care and many more. How many of the old generation dey die cos of poor grades, for where? Back then, how many parents really care about their children? Not saying they didn't care but in most cases, you gotta look out for yourself which really prepared the kids back then for the future.
What about recreation, the kids back then had to invent and create their own toys, that's ingenuity to me

2 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by satowind(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2019
galaxy15:

Common!!! if you're indeed in your 30s, a mature comment would have proved that... No crime if you didn't do it but those that did enjoyed it and had fun with their friends running around so it's nobody's fault your childhood might have been boring...
I swear down
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Why diswans dey fight??

Tamarapetty! We elders are waiting to take a cursory glance at your pic on your DP but you keep disappointing.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by dingbang(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2019
Make I answer present...

Even to ride wheel and spoke..I do am well..
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by amaniro: 8:30am On Jan 05, 2019
Neddyogu:

U used peppers? How? I am not understanding.
BTW the best leaf for this kinda fighter jet is Magnifera indica. For all who can decode..

Indomie generation Na children wey dem born after 1991. grin

Then that range of indomie generation is not just. A 1992 born is 27 this yearundecided

If it's a lady, she's already married, if it's a guy he's hustling. Papers are best rather than mongo leaf.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by amaniro: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2019
Neddyogu:

U used peppers? How? I am not understanding.
BTW the best leaf for this kinda fighter jet is Magnifera indica. For all who can decode..

Indomie generation Na children wey dem born after 1991. grin

Papers I meant to write.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by jamace(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:

And for the record the indomie generation is certainly better than the other generation.

I doubt the highlighted particularly in Nigeria.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by SkinnyNigga: 8:32am On Jan 05, 2019
I don old ooo
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by idu1(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:

Better education died in nigeria in the 1990s.

2 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by almayda: 8:34am On Jan 05, 2019
Hi.quote author=Youngzubi post=74454682]I was just scrolling through my phone and came across some funny pictures but this particular aeroplane got me cracking.

Leaf aeroplane:i could remember back then how i normally run from one town to another with aim to make the leaf spin fast such that i would fly into the air grin

[/quote]
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

Obviously from your post, you're a pioneering member of the indomie generation grin grin...If you're below 40s. We're talking of those of us who didn't attend nursery and primary schools in those days when less than 10 of nursery schools were established in Lagos. Indomie launched their first pack in 1972 Indonesia after which it was imported by Dufil into the Nigerian market in 1976, before they finally established a warehouse at ota in 1988 as the market grew. Latter in 1995, the warehouse was converted into a big factory in same place.. Before indomie, people used to eat maggie 2-minute noodles. One of their marketing managers, not there anymore though, is my close pal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by neonly: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:

Will u really say it better
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by udemzyudex(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Sman37(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:

I beg ur pardon ?
IndomiG are mostly good or vulnerable to sicknesses/lax and best to lie to get money from parents to buy phone/IdoG and double SchlFees
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by ehirosplusbiz(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2019
Almost every day ,especially when airplane fly pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Documentary On Nairaland--- In Pictures!! / Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.