Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together (49773 Views)

Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by stephenduru: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
A Nigerian lady identified as Efizy took to Facebook to share the lovely gift she got from her husband for New Year.According to the husband,the gift is an appreciation for the lovely moment they spent together

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/see-gift-lady-got-from-her-husband-for.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by stephenduru: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2019

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by shortgun(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
Why am I smelling fish here

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by ZombieTAMER: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
shortgun:

Very big fish

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by made4naijamusic: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Juniorangel(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
That's more like how it should be.
Gifts are meant to go both ways not one way as some Ladies think only the man should provide and also gift them everything whenever the occasion arises.

Every time they be like......honey!!!!?, what are you getting for me this weekend/Xmas/ etc... nyenyenyenyenye

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by lilmax(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
if the woman in your life doesn't give you PEACE and other added beautiful qualities, dump her now

it isn't hard to tell how wonderful she has been to him

most nairaland women are in their man's life to destroy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by SilentVboy: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
shortgun:
Its because you selfish...

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Lukenitheooo6(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
wow I saw this exact car yesterday on the road so its for the wify congrats ma

2 Likes

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by MyOwnOpinion(f): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
where is my husband Ooooo... 2019 is my year.... lol

3 Likes

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by infocabal(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Nice.
Na to wife not slay queen

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by shachris02: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
shortgun:

fish smell all over the car.

Badt guy. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Mysociallife: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Nigeria before and after buhari cool

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Johnson5258: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
God bless my hustle

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by cutesmilez(f): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by money121(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by sheycrown(f): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
Wawu! Very nice of him. Hope it's not a bribe though.
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
MyOwnOpinion:
where is my husband Ooooo...
2019 is my year.... lol
Hey I am here. Let's start our own journey
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Morohunmubo(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
Whaoo, this one nah serious grin grin angry
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Isoduwa(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
MyOwnOpinion:
2019 is my year.... lol

Im here darling
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
Lukenitheooo6:
wow I saw this exact car yesterday on the road so its for the wify congrats ma

Corporal Luke, so na you carry stick block Seme Border road yesterday?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Mysociallife: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
MyOwnOpinion:
2019 is my year.... lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
MyOwnOpinion:
2019 is my year.... lol

See them
Isoduwa:

Im here darling
jfolorun:

Hey I am here. Let's start our own journey

Them see babe, their eye stand like housefly own.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by godwinstringed1(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
cheesy
kiss

If you want that kind of car, look at my signature
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
Tear rubber
Oshara
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by dejavuh0007(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
every time na husband give so, so and so to wife. u no go hear say wife give

3 Likes

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Itzurboi(m): 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
If nah tokunbo car, the caption would be "brand new car"... Now dem see the "brand new", they cap it just car....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by enemyofprogress: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
See him Jaga jaga handwriting, the motor too no even fine, na tokunbo manual car him buy and him no gree person hear word again mtcheeeeeeee
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Dididrumz(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
MyOwnOpinion:
2019 is my year.... lol

check jumia and konga, if you don't find him there, check jiji he'll definitely be there.........
no dull for this 2019 ohh shocked shocked shocked
shine your eyes

3 Likes

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by samydo(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
When will women ever give their man gift, must it always be the men giving?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady / My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator / Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.