Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together (49776 Views)

Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by pythonkid(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Olibboy: 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
this one na cha cha...I go make am big this year...Baba God help me
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by vioment: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
So the guy go take part of both of them money take gift am. I hope say e collect permission from her sha.

If your wife or husband need car, make una siddon discuss am, then see if una fit afford am, then do wetin una fit do.

A boyfriend/girlfriend can surprise their spouses because they are not 1/2 plus 1/2 yet.

My point be say, you no fit surprise your wife especially with gifts like car and all, except say you(one party) talk say, make e burn money because e get/see more money vision.

Anyway, e still good sha.
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by SmartyPants(m): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sincere4u:
That's more like how it should be.
Gifts are meant to go both ways not one way as some Ladies think only the man should provide and also gift them everything whenever the occasion arises.

Every time they be like......honey!!!!?, what are you getting for me this weekend/Xmas/ etc... nyenyenyenyenye

Did you read the topic well?

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by rame18(f): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
lilmax:
if the woman in your life doesn't give you PEACE and other added beautiful qualities, dump her now

it isn't hard to tell how wonderful she has been to him

most nairaland women are in their man's life to destroy

You will be shocked to know that a good number of them are nice offline. Don't take to heart whatever they do here.
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by jaxxy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
Nice bt most Ladies don’t appreciate small gifts anymore. The thought don’t even count anymore. Lol
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by humberjade: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Why is it that it is only men who usually give their wives such expensive gifts...women don't know more than singlet, boxers, food, and maybe shirts atimes...oh, and babies too grin

Okunrin ti waye yi na... grin
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Krakboi(m): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
That's not a brand new car.... Come on!
Itzurboi:
If nah tokunbo car, the caption would be "brand new car"... Now dem see the "brand new", they cap it just car....
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Itzurboi(m): 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
Krakboi:
That's not a brand new car.... Come on!
Okay, please it's what?
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by seunlly(m): 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sincere4u:
Gifts are meant to go both ways not one way as some Ladies think only the man should provide and also gift them everything whenever the occasion arises.

Every time they be like......honey!!!!?, what are you getting for me this weekend/Xmas/ etc... nyenyenyenyenye
I guess you don't even care to read and understand the topic before commenting.

Lady got it from her husband..

Wise up kid

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by lilmax(m): 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
rame18:

You will be shocked to know that a good number of them are nice offline. Don't take to heart whatever they do here.
lol,you cannot betray your mentality no matter how you try, that's why I said "most"

only 10% are top notch
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Jettage: 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
MyOwnOpinion:
where is my husband Ooooo...
2019 is my year.... lol

Are you Marriageable?
Are you a Virgin
Are you in control of your temper?
If that is you, Your husband have been waiting to find you
email first
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Chrysz(m): 12:00am On Jan 05, 2019
I will eventually do more for mine
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by obietonbara: 12:14am On Jan 05, 2019
Good husband
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by dochenaj: 12:14am On Jan 05, 2019
MyOwnOpinion:
2019 is my year.... lol
Do you want that car as gift from hubby next year?
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 05, 2019
Mysociallife:
Nigeria before and after buhari cool
2Face said this:
before and after? What about 'during?' You ommitted buhari's time! You self mumu die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by cardoctor(m): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2019
Wow. Correct guy
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by legibow: 12:36am On Jan 05, 2019
Good for her.... Blessing go jam me too dis year
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by grandpoh(m): 12:59am On Jan 05, 2019
Sincere4u:

The hubby got her the gift not otherwise...
Read well...
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Impostorr: 1:25am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by alexola20(m): 1:29am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by peteruuu(m): 1:45am On Jan 05, 2019
Oh Lord, I want this kind of blessing.
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 05, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

See them

Them see babe, their eye stand like housefly own.
No be only eye my brother, the geh fyn and how come she dey look for her own assurance? I never made a vow of celibacy though grin
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Urahpopopo(m): 1:54am On Jan 05, 2019
Tear rubber Chara chara
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 05, 2019
enemyofprogress:
See him Jaga jaga handwriting, the motor too no even fine, na tokunbo manual car him buy and him no gree person hear word again mtcheeeeeeee
Learn to read before you comment Na woman buy the car no be man
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Sashacrystal007: 3:09am On Jan 05, 2019
not bad sha. Life is swt with money......
Get best prices on home appliances.....
They are presently on promo and you can get brand new appliances as low as 2k
click [url=https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=CTiuJVxAwXPy3OIOv-wbyqJGoBfi8_r1UgcLdlMYIl9H4-KgJEAEg5NDLa2C3vIOF9DCgAZbu79cDyAECqQIiZrwlWr8nPqgDAcgDyQSqBLwBT9CPdZ7Bzxs1cqjWC-zVo1mz_R3SuK26Rkdk6k88WWsByOHoe52W05_YOQmnCo84c1R27h_IrnCsO_fAoyXp0a181kysy50JQjxRu43nOljFMW6cf2EqasN3-KH6GNgl_-HkQ40Z3LUDiaQmArfy8FwVKr_c9A2arFm0X4VuoOCzxRGVRZpJdoXlvBt-SalhDoNKGQbl846VnvphY8cx5ybyG4FcxprZKxadGCN6ZCmhc10xG1nrnsgqhGSQBgGgBgKAB5yJ1WmIBwGQBwKoB47OG6gH1ckbqAeoBqgH2csbqAfPzBuoB6a-G9gHAdIIBggAEAIYArEJsNnEE4Nl_hCACgHYEwI&ae=1&num=1&cid=CAMSeQClSFh3tE18FGPUFPwZy7oEUN77FpQ9YFc5Dwj8XQB84msZXT40B95T5HbgqTcAgE15YtaqCObaygnGW3gfC3x6xwwsSNj6zy8fk5f0kBac6N7wAEcWejU_xFEJkN25KS4P3QbtYTgFLbeRZZV7VLBNdejZ1zoNLm4&sig=AOD64_1thPNnYM36QUZGO8pOiQ2q2P29Yw&client=ca-pub-7330007864892564&nm=1&nx=613&ny=50&mb=2&bg=!wsGlwdlEqXv1gB6gvBQCAAAA41IAAAB7mQHVo3bfh6qZGKJ83S-3_3AdJzaScbcnGqmiOb2wGDKSayG93HeqJtcfX50bLtT4JaqngNRMcRDlig91ignq5qezpnRG-xgG8d8RcPvB_RpUp-XmgqqTE5_vLjfKjBBD0HDVddkR8jSK2FZPTkE7vmgEw9qsweRW4-IohNHpeM4OR-RAwHkyMutLsQLEcXqgJVdBdR3aEK1H0GCPl8ZoJLg3aV8w_TfQNT91gzWFRaLAlxlAbIC5R2sDM-OZYk5jkFuBiixIlrBC7gQZf9350r_z-3x14uvSUnmYn4lcqe7S7FqSl33CuQU5ZBqivDXeXdu84HPNloqsCXHck2I44p0vx9GdIeQcTX-sHdXQkrLRnon0eSsRrt-kJcA8tHoZY0R3NFDEpgp0_4AafHRRx3tyiua_Ny6DOycY8y8j7ZORWZ0BxDQ7aMvBisPGlwPXpAVST3hhbCuOee59znzpdKIhng-T5zSdAb64qklrIzopReYsLy-tBUzR4djuB5ktEcogf3UkFa9yN1JYB4g0qO0mysFpUoHmV82oum9Up1Jau0hHfK7rjb2MW9a-rt7nP5tr7XFHaGtBeXpHbYBar0BvNv5ji4r788_p3RbPFGS8TBRbr8iobw&adurl=https:///home-kitchen%3Fgclid%3DCj0KCQiApbzhBRDKARIsAIvZue8ShYsKoB0ZtB6mOB9AftieEExxzg-nbJDjnc0GhQuB8pcGAJHIvBUaAuKwEALw_wcB]HERE[/url]
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 05, 2019
Love is sweet o, when money enter love is sweeter.
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by vickydevoka(m): 3:20am On Jan 05, 2019
Nigeria women are n naturally stingy. Pls jst get use to dat so we can all live in peace.
Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by Anythingbet667: 4:15am On Jan 05, 2019

Re: Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together by mercyland93(m): 4:41am On Jan 05, 2019
MyOwnOpinion:
2019 is my year.... lol

Can't u choose one out of the several guys, running after you.
Anyway your husband dey for Ajegunle dey smoke down his weed........... Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady / My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.