Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates (61865 Views)

Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres / Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra / Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by Askme8: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2019
NOC1:

But my brother let us be objective, you were invited for questioning since July, you refused to honour it after 5 months police came for you with a certified arrest warrant and you went into hidding.
My brother i want to ask who is the law breaker here, the police that gave you 5 months or you that is resisting arrest?
the police that have refuse to Honor the senate invitation, the police that refuse to Honor the president to move to Benue State.this same police is expecting dino to honor their invitation is that not hippocrasy?
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by Askme8: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2019
NOC1:

But my brother let us be objective, you were invited for questioning since July, you refused to honour it after 5 months police came for you with a certified arrest warrant and you went into hidding.
My brother i want to ask who is the law breaker here, the police that gave you 5 months or you that is resisting arrest?
the police that have refuse to Honor the senate invitation, the police that refuse to Honor the president to move to Benue State.this same police is expecting dino to honor their invitation is that not hippocrasy?
bantudra:
we should continue shamin that morafvcker....

this should be a warning to all other politicians...atiku is next....
what about buhari and his 40 thief's,what about tinibu,what about amechi,what about buratai,what about adeosu kemi,what about kyari,what about oshomole,what about miana,what about you?Hippocrates
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by gbolah1(m): 11:00am On Jan 05, 2019
rapid101:
In as much I no Dino is irresponsible most times but the nigeria police has to respect him as a ranking senator who has immunity over him because of his position, jst imagine Dino is an apc member ll de do such to him?, the answer is no, now let talk about Gandollar issue wht has d police, efcc and icpc done?, the answer is still nothing. I like dis politics of bitterness apc and pmb re playing de shud pray pdp dont come back to power because de ll get double of wht de re doing.

Pls note that there is no immunity for any lawmaker, it's only apply for president and governor n that's why they cannt do anything for ganduje now untill after his expiration of his tenue.
If you remember the time of fayose, EFCC couldn't do anything untill his tenue elapse.
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by vwedeonos(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abfinest007:
I like this politics of bitterness buhari is playin I pray atiku wins then apc members will get their own turn
lol
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by wellmax(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
jaxxy:

The police shud obey the law and be credible by obeying court orders and also accept due invitations by the senate. Or is the police above the law??

Which court orders please?

Dino had a criminal case, was invited to report to the force headquarters since July 2018, he ignored and refused. But now he's got people like you to cry foul for him.
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by jaxxy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
wellmax:

Which court orders please?

Dino had a criminal case, was invited to report to the force headquarters since July 2018, he ignored and refused. But now he's got people like you to cry foul for him.

There were court orders to return his international passport and the police disregarded it. The police has also disregarded invitations by the senate. Are u trying to feign ignorance about the police behavior currently or it’s only Dino who’s wrong u can see because Ure biased.

I have said it the both the police and Dino are wrong here.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates by wellmax(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
jaxxy:

There were court orders to return his international passport and the police disregarded it. The police has also disregarded invitations by the senate. Are u trying to feign ignorance about the police behavior currently or it’s only Dino who’s wrong u can see because Ure biased.

I have said it the both the police and Dino are wrong here.

Invitation by Senate is procedural. Going is NEVER compulsory. Case of Customs DG.

Dinos case was an attempted homicides case and criminal. He has to respond, he's not above the law. Even his boss saraki did not refuse to go to the police when invited over Offa robbery case. Put sentiment aside and think straight.

Moreso senate invited Police IG over a case under investigation, that is never done. They are not to interfere with any investigation or intimidate the police iG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt / SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu / Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.