Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt (61857 Views)

Voter Apathy: Why Didn't You Vote In Today's Election. / 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns / Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by lightuplightup: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2023
I was shocked, In my polling Unit at Woji Town Hall . OBio Akpor LGA , WARD 6 Unit 3. The turn out was Extremely low at about 9 am. At the same time on the 25th of February, Everywhere was blocked. It was Over Crowded. Turn out today is like 5% of February 25th .

I just voted , while going home , I observed it was same thing in d other polling Units in my Ward.

These are pictures from different polling units in my Ward

55 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by peter0071(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2023
INEC did the people bad... Besides, Wike and his criminal touts won't allow people to rest

423 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by gidgiddy: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2023
Im not surprised. Why vote when you know know your vote wont count?

The way Wike brazenly rigged Rivers State for APC has left a bitter taste in people's mouth

552 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Simeonjoe1: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2023
Well it's expected.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by XY23: 11:14am On Mar 18, 2023
lightuplightup:
I was shocked, In my polling Unit at Woji Town Hall . OBio Akpor LGA , WARD 6 Unit 3. The turn out was Extremely low at about 9 am. At the same time on the 25th of February, Everywhere was blocked. It was Over Crowded. Turn out today is like 5% of February 25th .

I just voted , while going home , I observed it was same thing in d other polling Units in my Ward.

As expected. When people lose faith in Democratic institutions, such a country is finished one way or another. Politicians will use the advantage to perpetuate themselves in power, after which they will surely discard the brainless supporters of evil. Then suffering is shared equally amongst the citizens. It becomes survival of the fittest. Then, when you've used over 50 years of your life to survive Nigeria, what's left?

329 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by XY23: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2023
lightuplightup:

The future of Nigeria was sold on February 25th, not because BAT was declared winner but because INEC compromised and some people celebrated it. How then, can your brother, or uncle or sister aspire for political offices when democracy is dead? We're on a long thing already. E go touch everybody.

309 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by raskymonojendor: 11:18am On Mar 18, 2023
I am currently listening to the 24hours Obidients Twitter space on twitter and someone called in to say they were chasing Igbos away at some PUs in Port Harcourt.

Wike showing the stuff he is made of.

Ps: There are reported voters empathy across Lagos too.

Wike's candidate will take Rivers and APC will take Lagos.

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by factcheckmmm: 11:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Voter apathy have reduced

We are still for those
Afonjas

Bastrrrrd

They want to rule different tribes by force ba..

But different tribes no fit choose governor for Lagos State abi

We de wait

Especially you and your fanatics

Dt oil dt keeps u and fanatics one,, we de wait

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Omo election in Rivers today was discouraging.. Bear palour come be like polling centers.
All men don taya for this country.

186 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Fut9ure: 11:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Please Nigerians

We should not give up

This is what they want
It will never be well with inec and some people because of tribalism support the wrong thing
Have you asked yourself who was the right person for the presidential job among the four major contestants
Tinubu,kwankwaso, obi and atiku

Guess what people! This four contestants were from the three major tribe

And so the South South were in a better position to decide without tribal sentiments and they did. They chose obi...
When igbos saw the support South South gave obi that was when the igbos supported obi
Obi was never an igbo project

Na we South south put obi matter for head especially Edo and delta
If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is not aware of his environment with parkinson disease but you want this same man to head over 220 million Nigerians then may you and your family know no peace

If you pretend not to know what we passed through in the hands of Buhari with his incessant travel for medical check up to the extent that the whole country was complaining and even the yorubas were saying he should hand over to a young vibrant Osinbajo then may you and children know no peace

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by DontBullshitMe: 11:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Itsrm

grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Okorietitus: 11:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Obidients make too much noise. Babies in politics.

LP has lost the element of surprise.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Samirana360(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Thanks to wike

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by inoki247: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2023
Lol na everywhere....

People wey dey give dem sef false before don finally wake up say 2023 election isn't different from the previous one na just the 1m win in 1 state wey people dey av before be the difference....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by arejibadz(m): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2023
you expect people to turnout after what inec did on the 25th of last month ?

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by ken6488(m): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2023
As expected

Rivers is a lose to the south

Thank you wike

7 Likes

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by akezn: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2023
Why will they come out? I mean why?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by mytime24(f): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2023
Nawa,

No need, since na eye neck dey choose against d masses wish.
People no trust eye neck again

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by yesloaded: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2023
It's expected

Not only in port Harcourt but across the country

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by PerfectJUSTICE: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2023
The matter tire everybody after all Wike done tell us say whether we like it or not PDP go still win. What do you expect us to do? Leave the comfort of our homes to come out and vote? One thing I am sure of is.. It will never be well with anyone that perpetuate evil in the land. It will never be well with those who rejoice at the sufferings of the poor and dejected. It will never be well with all those in INEC who because of a few naira want to help evil and WIcKEd politicians rig elections. It will never be well with any one who doesn't wish for a new Nigeria. May their family never eat the good of the land(if there's any still left)

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Okorietitus: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Dr. Wike don cure the madness of Obidients

35 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by bonnyhope: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Is expected, no credibility in the process

No one want to stress himself for nothing

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by waynetee(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2023

Stop attacking Tinubu and inec.. Hold your respective leaders responsible.

When una go wise for God's sake?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Samade7: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Lumig: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Wike the Wicked grin

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Nightwolf1: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2023
lightuplightup:

Obio Akpor, I was told by someone over there that it was a massive boycott which is Wike's stronghold.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by BIZNess123(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2023
shocked

Obio akpor is d major voting block in Rivers

SDP is winning river State..

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Franzinni: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2023
No money for transportation... Thank emiefele and his valueless antics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Sijo01(f): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Same thing in my PO here in Benin.

I just voted and left. Didn't even wait for it to be counted. No motivation at all. Every was scanty and boring.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by XploraBen(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Many people do not want to vote again because they know those in power will always find a way to snuck in their rigging machine. angry

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Yes thanks to our useless brother Wicked.Wik.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt by Yagier: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Lp no go see draw 4 rivers….elupee ti lule pee

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims / Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page / List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.