Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic (31805 Views)

Atiku expresses disappointment at Police handling of EndSARS Memorial / Buhari Replies Ortom, Expresses Disappointment Over Governor’s Attack On Him / MURIC Expresses Disappointment Over Fayemi’s Commissioners List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by contigiency(m): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2019
Racoon:

Amaechi still confirmed Nigerians view about the failed, useless, senseless, directionless and moribund government that he is part of.

Meanwhile the minister and the lying government have started giving excuses why their lies & propaganda on this project will not stand again just like the scammed: "Ogini Cleanup, Air Nigeria",One-year One-refinery" among the many deception of the APC regime.

If you are normal and reason normally, you will know that there have not been anytime since 16years of your looting pipe called pdp showed this kind of zeal, hunger and energy to deliver good governance to the people as being shown here. otherwise, why did we not have a greater part of our infrastructure fixed for the 16years we wasted in their government.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by domino4211(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2019
This man is slowly but steadily Atikulating cool
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by RexTramadol1: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74466630:
Good Job Minister.

We love the fact that you are always on site!

Keep pressuring them to deliver a good job.

God bless Rotimi Amaechi (The Lion of Ubima)

God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

God bless Nigeria.

4 + 4 issa GOAL!

There is nothing like pressuring you can only pressurize (pressurizing)
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2019
contigiency:

If you are normal and reason normally, you will know that there have not been anytime since 16years of your looting pipe called pdp showed this kind of zeal, hunger and energy to deliver good governance to the people as being shown here. otherwise, why did we not have a greater part of our infrastructure fixed for the 16years we wasted in their government.
God bless you for this good response.
Good to know we still have some reasonable and good Nigerian on this forum.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by Victor08032(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2019
BUHARI can't boast that he will have enough vote in this coming election

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57am On Jan 05, 2019
RexTramadol1:

There is nothing like pressuring you can only pressurize (pressurizing)
Keep embarrassing yourself and family online while trying hard to sound cool!
We don't reply illiterates like you here.
Go to
your next customer kiddo!
cheesy
Oh, we see all you want is our attention!
Sorry, we've shared all for today, try again tomorrow!
cheesy wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by wink2015(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
Nigeria has at least 75yrs to go and they haven’t even started yet.

NIGERIA IS EVEN A FAILED PROJECT RIGHT FROM THE POST INDEPENDENCE ERA.

AND EVEN OJUKWU KNOWS IT AND HAD TO START BIAFRA TO SECURE THE IGBOS.

IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME THE WHOLE BUILDING CALLED NIGERIA WILL CRUMBLE AS THE NATION IS BASED ON FRAUD.

ONLY RESTRUCTURING WILL RESCUE NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by Muscomide: 9:01am On Jan 05, 2019
Amaechi wey be mumu. Square peg in round hole. See jacket wey person wear go do site inspection. Only in Nigeria. Oshi!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by onatisi(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Like we earlier predicted, Feburary is not possible to get this project running
Unless they want to create death traps for innocent citizens
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by udemzyudex(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Like we earlier predicted, Feburary is not possible to get this project running

Na major scam
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by bigcasava1(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2019
APC will continue to fail in their promises our prayers are working
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by melanch(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2019
Well, I think apart from Rotimi Amechi, Lai Mohammed, Ngige and Fashola...I can't remember any other Buhari's ministers. My bad grin

Rank high on Google with high SEO backlinks from 70 authority websites. Very affordable. I'm available for a chat or call
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by fabianiyobosa(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2019
Printerscanner:

What did your lord and saviour the ineffectual buffoon husband of the cantankerous illiterate grammarian thieving megalomaniac sheppopo do for his 6 wasted years apart from looting and stealing?

As in ehn bros. Leave them e. Jonathan the ineffectual Buffon and his loud mouth wife has been convicted and locked up in kirikiri prison for their looting. In fact, they will die there for looting Nigeria blind.

Sai Baba anti corruption drive is working. All hail baba 4+4
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by mecc: 9:12am On Jan 05, 2019
Jail awaiting all of you this year, we are atikuleting your lies.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by olajide8(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2019
AutoReportNG:
In a bid to ensure smooth delivery and also to keep track of the day to day activity of the Lagos-Ibadan Railway, the minister of transportation, RT. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi was at the site of the Lagos-Ibadan Railway Site. The location is unknown but it seems to be within Ogun State and somewhere around Iju in Lagos.

With the way things are going, it will take a miracle for this project to be delivered in February as instructed by the minister as there are still lots to be done. Take Lagos for example, we can report that only 20% of the project has been covered as even the head office in Ebute Metta is still undergoing clearing. According to Tribune Newspapers, the minister was quoted to said, "I am not impressed. There is nothing new. The pace is as if nothing happened.”

However, the contractor revealed that some of the equipment to fast-track the project were offshore, which the minister urged them to up their ante.

“There are mixed feelings in the sense that getting to Abeokuta, you will see that there is an improvement. The problem they have now is the civil works between Agbado and Iju, which is critical to me. The closer we are to Lagos, the better for the project. That is what we are battling here.

“The equipment we are talking of are not off the shelve equipment. Getting more hands is not the problem but getting the equipment for more hands to use is the problem. What we saw from Agbado to Iju is not a matter of more hands, its a matter of equipment. These are equipment you apply for from overseas and they ship it down. So if the equipment arrives, probably they will finish the job.
It will be recalled that The Lagos Ibadan Railway project was fully funded by the Chinese Government and there are expected to deliver before mid-2019.

These are some of the pictures from the inspection.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/01/lagos-ibadan-railway-rotimi-ameachi.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-mM166Y4NyME/XC_YOUtIQkI/AAAAAAAAXHk/C7LHUTZd-RAhhHzxWnzIoeF7qXTJGUwswCEwYBhgL/s1600/Lagos_Ibadan_Inspection_002_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-OnbF-9jH--w/XC_YOaB0raI/AAAAAAAAXG8/0tUDYYOkokM77nk3a_8UicpfBH98Sw38wCLcBGAs/s1600/Lagos_Ibadan_Inspection_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-LP3zylWeMFY/XC_YRLkpnlI/AAAAAAAAXHE/bZXRvmGd01kfLjITx3xmnXdKCwMozdwqQCLcBGAs/s1600/Lagos_Ibadan_Inspection_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-jrQWu6kpSEo/XC_YSQMGb1I/AAAAAAAAXHM/NfJCD1klOqcKjPx_YqxX5p5pC55ZGyStwCLcBGAs/s1600/Lagos_Ibadan_Inspection_005_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-ACu15IPWYQk/XC_YUfh1LFI/AAAAAAAAXHU/BJI8zeAlVLc6AP82TvCtQsXW7Y198hiRgCLcBGAs/s1600/Lagos_Ibadan_Inspection_008_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Journalists Ha* it is jointly funded by nigeria and china - after we paid our own counter part contribution- if it were fully funded by the Chinese govt, what authority would the Minister have to push them to up their ante or even complain about the delivery date? All these apart I think it's time we go back to the analog era- the period when labour laid a rail line from lagos to kano in one year

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by Boyooosa(m): 9:17am On Jan 05, 2019
bamvik:
Them don dey change mouth , well they know the people they are deceiving
MODIFIED -
the person above me am wondering how old he is and i guess he is a tribalist person . You could have ignored even if you are an Apc supporter if you have any iota of sincerity

The emboldened serves as the first reasonable gift I received this year and doubles as the most thought provoking statement I read on nl this year.
Left to me, it should be a culture. If u know u know.

.....................................................................cut cut

MW, how can one see failure and still be dangling on the swing. Even Amaechi personally was not happy with the development and was sadder knowing that they wouldn't meet up with a project that would have scored them an almost winning point, then some ignorants are there romancing and masturbating on the failure. Shame!

In fact this particular scenario is making me to kind of liking Amaechi as a leader. Ask me why...
When they first came in, he did the normal fresh passion/zeal things, some mediocre call it initial gra gra. At a point (midway probably), we were not hearing anything from him.
What I sensed there was that, their dispensation's scale of preference has affected his zeal negatively and other more pressing issues were focused and attended to. The likes of security, economy, corruption, power tussle with the legislative arm etc.
Then and then, he came back lately to one of the most viable projects that would have sold them out, unfortunately, disappointment was what he met. He commended where he was supposed to and frank when he was supposed to, not losing hope outrightly tho...this is my definition of being a good leader.
But the irony of it is that, innate, he will be saying 'and baba, I told you o'.

God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by RexTramadol1: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74466864:

Keep embarrassing yourself and family online while trying hard to sound cool!
We don't reply illiterates like you here.
Go to
your next customer kiddo!
cheesy
Oh, we see all you want is our attention!
Sorry, we've shared all for today, try again tomorrow!
cheesy wink

Keep pressuring them then, Safe!

And dissipate your energy on your crumbling business, nobody needed your response

I'm sure you learnt sth. Good day!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2019
This project may end up like Dangote Refinery project. The refinery delivery date was postponed to 2017, later postponed to first quarter 2018, later last quarter 2018. On October 1, 2018, Dangote visited the site with Femi Otedola. I complained on nairaland that his countenance is sad. Now, all high hopes, expectations & analysis are gone. The joy the project brought as at 2016 / 2017 when it became a subject of national discussion locally & internationally disappeared. FGN & CBN have made developmental projections based on this refinery for 2018. It failed. Now, nobody cares again if the refinery comes online except Dangote himself .

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by bluecircle470: 9:22am On Jan 05, 2019
Davash222:

It’s Nigeria’s project not Ameachi’s own. If the project can’t be finished before February, then, he should be getting ready to hand over the project to the next Minister of Transport to finish up.

Okay it is successive in nature...
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 05, 2019
Dem bobo your mama!
Dem bobo your papa!
Dem bobo your mama!
Dem bobo your papa!
Dem bobo your grandmama!
Dem bobo your grandpapa!
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by oladipo105: 9:31am On Jan 05, 2019
Project should not just be for re-election. If the APC Lead government care for Nigerians they need to know four years is too much to complete lagos ibadan rail line. They need to stop looking for cheap political goals in january 2019.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by omoalayo(m): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2019
Printerscanner:

What did your lord and saviour the ineffectual buffoon husband of the cantankerous illiterate grammarian thieving megalomaniac sheppopo do for his 6 wasted years apart from looting and stealing?

The only thing U guys have against PDP governments especially that of Jonathan is this looting looting looting that U don’t get tired of saying and it’s already sounding childish and senseless.. You know they did a lot of stuffs including making Nigeria the fastest growing economy in Africa.. bringing private telecommunication companies, revitalizing the rail transport sector, while paying subsidy... APC government worsened situation and people are dying every day including soldiers.. and U guys are still looting.. see everybody loot, alryt.. I’m every country of the world... so if that’s the only thing U have against PDP .. it means they have done other things well..
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by Boyooosa(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2019
oladipo105:
Project should not just be for re-election. If the APC Lead government care for Nigerians they need to know four years is too much to complete lagos ibadan rail line. They need to stop looking for cheap political goals in january 2019.

That doesn't stop them from considering it a plus if they were able to achieve it before time. But then, it is better for them to use 20 years to build the same rail line that your projection tells you four years, than for them to construct under 2 years and 10,000 people sacrifice their lives after another two years.

In the review of your projection factor in other unforeseeable variables and variations.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by PassingShot(m): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2019
bamvik:
Them don dey change mouth , well they know the people they are deceiving
MODIFIED -
the person above me am wondering how old he is and i guess he is a tribalist person . You could have ignored even if you are an Apc supporter if you have any iota of sincerity
You’re sick really. This is a project started in less than three years ago and you still have a reason to wail at the completion level.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by GEEBITE: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2019
Quit fibbing.You almost over saturated us with pictures of this project and the rocket speed at which it is being completed.A phantom train ride to no destination with Debola Williams wearing all white native dress on a earth moving site was also showcased.quote author=AutoReportNG post=74460504]Like we earlier predicted, Feburary is not possible to get this project running[/quote]
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by jullary(m): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2019
alizma:

How much did you collect to post this trash? below is the original post showing where Ameachi test run the train before he proceeded to inspect other areas that work are still going. stop misleading the public

https://www.nairaland.com/4939063/amaechi-take-train-ride-he
u don't know this country somebody is just trying hard to tarnish the image of this government,see ask them why they hate this government they don't know. am tired of this people

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by asanwafo: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2019
Location is not known and u still write story with pictures. Junk journalist
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by Boyooosa(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2019
omoalayo:

The only thing U guys have against PDP governments especially that of Jonathan is this looting looting looting that U don’t get tired of saying and it’s already sounding childish and senseless.. You know they did a lot of stuffs including making Nigeria the fastest growing economy in Africa.. bringing private telecommunication companies, revitalizing the rail transport sector, while paying subsidy... APC government worsened situation and people are dying every day including soldiers.. and U guys are still looting.. see everybody loot, alryt.. I’m every country of the world... so if that’s the only thing U have against PDP .. it means they have done other things well..

Omolayo, you don't still get it.
Forget about this PDP and APC thing, the obvious is that they are the same set of people recycling themselves through one name or the other.
The task of Nigerians basically should be how to flush these recycled wastes out of our system, and not how to bring back one party nor condemning the other, the system is just too porous.

Remember, any nation can survive through recycled waste but not recycling leaders. Edge needs to shift before headway sets in.

I hope this meets you well.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by bamvik(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2019
PassingShot:

You’re sick really. This is a project started in less than three years ago and you still have a reason to wail at the completion level.
i saw 20% in that article , they promise febuary now they wants to shift it. well i think we should all strive to be responsible citizens by speaking out each time the govt fails in its promises that was my mind. Atiku and Buhari dont know us , one love nigga
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2019
only restructuring can save this country The current system only favours the politicians to the detriment of the masses Atiku means restructuring... It's a start We can't continue like this Buhari cannot do anything... The foundation is faulty

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic by cronsberg: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2019
Mr. Minister take your time and do this thing well o. This is a railway project not braiding women's hair. Dont go and forget to put a nail or bolt somewhere and we be hearing train derailing news o. I dont even know why the rush sef. Dont over stress those poor labourers therefore making them to make potentially deadly mistakes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? / Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo / Lagos Seals Conoil Filling Station Over Environmental Infraction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.