Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,470 members, 7,864,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) (66591 Views)

Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) / Skales Expecting A Child With Neza, His Rwandan Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2019
This pictures look gay
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
How can I get any male Celebrity because am tired of all these Broke ass niggas....

I av speed Darlington number... He'll be perfect for you.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Lordsnipper: 10:54am On Jan 05, 2019
Harry4truth:
Bros no vex if my asslicking dey bother you, there are many fishes in the nairaland sea, abeg go and look for your own ass to pick.
No problem, at least make sure you use Colgate after licking that dirty ass

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by sammuell(m): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
How can I get any male Celebrity because am tired of all these Broke ass niggas....
come am celebrity in my house
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by badman007(m): 10:59am On Jan 05, 2019
Love is such a beautiful thing. Good for him.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2019
helorin:
Rapper Zlatan Ibile whose new dance step, legwork is currently trending and already taking over shaku shaku, shares loved up pictures with his girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga.

He caption; 'The day to talk never come !! Buh boy I love you @shigh_lofe'

Gist from GistMore - http://gistmore.com/zlatan-ibile-and-his-girlfriend-all-loved-up-photos

This guy is very stingy, just because you don't want to buy her nice hair N dress, you kuku turn her to Tomboy.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2019
Born2Breed:

This guy is very stingy, just because you don't want to buy her nice hair N dress, you kuku turn her to Tomboy.
lol
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by rickyboss333: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2019
pls I am not understanding... which of them is d zlatan and which is d girlfriend?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 05, 2019
this one go get breast with bones and nyash with muscles! wtf abeg?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by vallyjohn: 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
they look like a gay couple
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by buchilino(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
Harry4truth:
go through my posts very well, I never insulted you. Can you show me where I insulted you because now I'm confused. Also don't take what anyone here says to heart, you are pretty and if they can't see it, that's their problem.

PLAYER wink
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Olibboy: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
I'm a celebrity but you don't get the body language I want
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
Am here babe..... Check ma profile.. It says beta
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Born2Breed:

Yaba Left material..
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by XaviDayo(m): 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
tellwisdom:
Who is the zlatan among them?? sad

You get bad mouth I swear. Hahahahahah
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Hykis(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
see as dem look like gay...

both no fine seff.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Orochimaru1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hmmmm

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 12:15am On Jan 06, 2019
all I see is a man kissing a man

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Fixitgood(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2019
Na two guys me I see oo.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) / Veronica Njoku 'Ramota' Is Dead (Ramota Of New Masquerade) / How Is Chioma Managing? Now That Davido Looks Like This? (WARNING!!! Hot Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.