Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,624 members, 7,865,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) (66593 Views)

Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) / Skales Expecting A Child With Neza, His Rwandan Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2019
Who is Zlatan no body know him sef

Which hit song he don sing
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Galaticos444: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2019
Harry4truth:
go through my posts very well, I never insulted you. Can you show me where I insulted you because now I'm confused. Also don't take what anyone here says to heart, you are pretty and if they can't see it, that's their problem.
kids av invaded nairaland

7 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2019
grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by MufasaRebirth: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2019
Is he a fagg shocked
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 8:37am On Jan 05, 2019
Harry4truth:
go through my posts very well, I never insulted you. Can you show me where I insulted you because now I'm confused. Also don't take what anyone here says to heart, you are pretty and if they can't see it, that's their problem.

On top woman matter? grin

12 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2019
She resemble man ooo

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by hush15: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2019
helorin:
Rapper Zlatan Ibile whose new dance step, legwork is currently trending and already taking over shaku shaku, shares loved up pictures with his girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga.

He caption; 'The day to talk never come !! Buh boy I love you @shigh_lofe'

Gist from GistMore - http://gistmore.com/zlatan-ibile-and-his-girlfriend-all-loved-up-photos

Wow... meet this couple a couple of times and i never knew it was Zlatan and him babe sha. Interesting
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Otakom87(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2019
Show her off zlatan. She was there when you been de kpo garri.

6 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by don4real18(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
Two local champions
While you are not even a champion in your own home grin

14 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by vincixpresso: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:

After u have joined others to insult me, u r now sending me DM
Wetin Dy worry you sef, pesin dn dy shoot im shot, u dn dy form shawama shawama, mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by shakyum: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2019
who come be zlata and who come be the girl now? me i cant diffrenciate cheesy cheesy
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Flexykid111: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2019
Thugers
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2019
Everybody can go home, he ll be fine....
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2019
I see two men except 4 d bweast of the other...

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
How can I get any male Celebrity because am tired of all these Broke ass niggas....

I'm just sitting here and wondering which broke ass Nigga would accept to do you.

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 05, 2019
Harry4truth:
Iyama

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:48am On Jan 05, 2019
Harry4truth:

Omase o

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2019
Harry4truth:
But why?? Is this your own way of shooting shots...?? What if she doesn't care.... undecidedundecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Uglymugg: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2019
Galaticos444:
kids av invaded nairaland

Only kids chyke women? Loooks like you're a closet homosexual.

7 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Uglymugg: 8:53am On Jan 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
But why?? Is this your own way of shooting shots...?? What if she doesn't care.... undecidedundecidedundecided
Is this how you live your life? Worried about what others might think of you? You must be a people pleaser.

8 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:53am On Jan 05, 2019
two homos.
yuck
sure i now believe
jesus is coming soon
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by rapid101(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
How can I get any male Celebrity because am tired of all these Broke ass niggas....
see olosho no go find work

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:55am On Jan 05, 2019
The baby looks like a male. Well, love is not about beauty.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by sinola(m): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2019
helorin:
Rapper Zlatan Ibile whose new dance step, legwork is currently trending and already taking over shaku shaku, shares loved up pictures with his girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga.

He caption; 'The day to talk never come !! Buh boy I love you @shigh_lofe'

Gist from GistMore - http://gistmore.com/zlatan-ibile-and-his-girlfriend-all-loved-up-photos
I

I am only seeing two full grown men
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2019
Uglymugg:
Is this how you live your life? Worried about what others might think of you? You must be a people pleaser.
Not pleasing anybody bro.....
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by MARKone(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:

Go and find work Auntie, God!!!

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
Two local champions
yeah & feeding themselves than u being fed by pop
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by BoboKush(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2019
tellwisdom:
Who is the zlatan among them?? sad

between

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by KAHNUL(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
lol do you really think you are in anyway beautiful..... You look like a zombie to me.
Not tryna troll you, just being honest

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by Happyfela(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2019
Drug addicts
Re: Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) by infromation: 9:01am On Jan 05, 2019
Onyi22:
is simple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) / Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video) / Veronica Njoku 'Ramota' Is Dead (Ramota Of New Masquerade)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.