Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,174 members, 7,845,857 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Things That Do Not Matter In Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things That Do Not Matter In Life. (637 Views)

14 Things That Hurt Your Wife / Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? / How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Do Not Matter In Life. by Saltoflife: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2019
I have been around earth for a while lol.
 Here are my top-of-mind 9 that comes to mind in no particular order…

(1) How you look and what you weigh. Unless you’re facing health issues for your weight or you’re intentionally not taking care of yourself because you want to drive yourself to an early grave, you look good enough to be out in the world and meeting people. My weight (83kg, which means I have a good body for my age. I like that though) and your weight is fine. We’re too hung up on appearances for our own good, both our own and others. Let’s let it go and start to enjoy and appreciate ourselves and others even more. I will if you will!

(2) Being rich doesn’t matter. If you have enough money, enough for your needs plus some more for things and experiences you want, you don’t need much more in order to be happy.

(3) How old you are. Age is just a number. While aging does bring physical limitations, we don’t have to make it a limitation. Let’s stay engaged in life! Let’s keep going, trying new things, looking for new relationships, learning new things, continuing to work if we want, etc. As long as we’re living, lets make the most of it!

(4) As I experience life, what doesn’t matter much is where you went to college and what degrees you got. If you got as far as you wanted to, that’s great. If your education got you into a career or into jobs you like, then great. That’s mostly what it’s good for, in my view. But our degrees and education don’t affect who we are as people and how we experience and how much like ourselves...unless we judge ourselves by our accomplishments.

Full list on:

https://blessingkolawole./2019/01/05/what-are-the-things-that-do-not-matter-in-life/

Re: Things That Do Not Matter In Life. by Lastpharoah33: 9:22am On Jan 06, 2019
Yes, life can be so simple....i wish most of us can see life the way I see it.

Do your thing, don't worry about what ppl gat to say.
Re: Things That Do Not Matter In Life. by Austine567(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2019
what's your definition of being rich?
Re: Things That Do Not Matter In Life. by Saltoflife: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lastpharoah33:
Yes, life can be so simple....i wish most of us can see life the way I see it.

Do your thing, don't worry about what ppl gat to say.
I love your attitude .it's the best way to living and making sure you achieve a lot in the process.

1 Like

Re: Things That Do Not Matter In Life. by Saltoflife: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Austine567:
what's your definition of being rich?

Living a stress free life while leaving generational inheritance for your well trained children.
Re: Things That Do Not Matter In Life. by Austine567(m): 7:26am On Jan 07, 2019
Saltoflife:

Living a stress free life while leaving generational inheritance for your well trained children.
MY brother what you stated here concurs with what you wrote that does not matter.
Re: Things That Do Not Matter In Life. by Saltoflife: 7:50am On Jan 07, 2019
Austine567:
MY brother what you stated here concurs with what you wrote that does not matter.

Ahahah...funny.
but if we have to live at all then it should be stress free.
So it matters a lot to live freely and pass same to the coming generation. Unless you don't see a reason for human being existing

At max about 10% of people living achieve their set goals before returning to mother earth. It's evident with the saying "the grave has the highest untapped talent.

We all will be responsible for the decisions we take which will ultimately determine how successful we are.

But I'm curious can you define beign rich?

(1) (Reply)

A mother in need of an advice / Young Boy Seen Scooping Out Multiple Empty Cans Into A Bottle At An Event / Advice From The Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.