Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project (39173 Views)

Kennedy Ibeh Sponsors Bill To Regulate Cost Of Marriage In Imo State / Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects / Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by reicherMan: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
Imo State House of assembly member Hon. Barr. Kennedy Ibeh representing Obuow State constituency. Commissioned a betting shop he built for his people as part of his project

The Twitter who shared the story wrote:
History as Imo state house of assembly member Hon. Barr. Kennedy Ibeh commissions a Bet9ja shop he built for his people in Obuowo Imo State as part of his Constituency Project to his people.

I did not believe my eyes till I saw it at Chukwudi’s wall. God help us

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/house-of-assembly-member-built-betting.html

1 Share

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by dhestiney(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
Imo state again? Steadily becoming the Zimbabwe of Nigeria.. Weird news people

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by Iamgrey5(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
That looks more like a football viewing center

Or a community recreation center
The shop will have been branded if otherwise

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by jumper524(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
sad, people don't realize that this betting of a thing has done more damage than weed and tramadol combined to the youths of our society..
it has led even the good boys to their doom.
it should be banned and declared illegal, it has no economic benefits..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by LuciferKristi: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
jumper524:
sad, people don't realize that this betting of a thing has done more damage than weed and tramadol combined to the youths of our society..

Oga just place your bet make you comot for queue na.
We plenty for your back wey wan stake sef.

Manchester United match starts in 20 minutes.

*spits angry

40 Likes

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by Chizuru01(m): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
I don't blame him at all. I blame the fools that keeps voting vision less leaders to build their country

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by semyman: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
ASUU has been hired to destroy the public universities in Nigeria and see to the growth of the private and foreign universities

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by Edgarated(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
only in Nigeria

======

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by ExpiredNigeria: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
Omg! So this is true? Saw this on Facebook yesterday and thought it was a joke. And these people there didn't beat him or is that how gullible they are?

Oh I forget that's Youth Empowerment Problem.

2 Likes

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by ehinmowo: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
There is no atom of innovation in these leaders we are parading. They lack foresight and the vision it takes to propel this country out of the mud.

The signs are everywhere. The oresidency advocating for masquerade tourism down to a governor that empowers people with polish and brush.

For those gunning for Buhari and Atiku, continue. You guys will come back here in the next four years for TESTIMONY. I am waiting

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by careersome: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
it is finished, I said it is totally finished.
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by goshen26: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
It shows the Kind of leaders we have....you can't give what you don't have.

They are looking for every means to distract the youths from being able to compete with their children in the future. While they have their children schooling powerfully in overseas they build sport bet for our youths, cause ASUU strike on yearly basis, sponsor agbero to be wealthy so younger generation won't see the efficacy of going to school.

Nigeria will be liberated one day, but the agent of liberation is under the training of Almighty God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by millionboi2: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
Kai

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by helinues: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
Those are the people that lost primary elections under Apc. Dema Okorocha boys.

Pdp to Apga to Apc now AA

Empowering youth with gambling... Hian!
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by okomile(f): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
He is crazy;

How are d youth empowered

There really WAS a country called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Where is the bet9ja logo. And is bet naija colour blue

3 Likes

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by dfrost: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nothing new. Nigerians will always be ruled and moved by mediocre people and activities.

Betting shop? Nothing new.

*spits on the man's red cap, removes his red cap, spits on his head*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by BigNeek(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
All I see is a wooden skiock or whatever its called. What a shame. And these are the people that want to separate themselves from naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by Boyooosa(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
Khai
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin grin grin who we offend for this country wey no fit forgive us na

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by Larryfest(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
We deserve the kind of leaders we voted for that's all....
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin..... THE SAME WAY SARAKI GAMBLED ON BUHARI grin grin grin

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by jrusky(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
dhestiney:
Imo state again? Steadily becoming the Zimbabwe of Nigeria.. Weird news people

Not steadily becoming Zimbabwe* Imo under okorocha and his party has renamed Imo to a new name called Zimbab-imo state.

Nothing we will not see under a clueless central power and a cultist arrogant state power like Okorocha of Imo and his co party states governors.

4 Likes

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by Boyooosa(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
jumper524:
How do you mean? Can u pls break it down?
Thanx as I'm waiting to read from u...
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by alezzy13: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
Joromi12:
Where is the bet9ja logo. And is bet naija colour blue

I tire o. I hope this is not the usual blogging trash
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by Silensa(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mr Op it is spelt Obowo.
In Imo state anything is possible with regard to all Rochas Ass lickers.
House of assembly members that no longer do their constitutional duties but are rather comfortable with being local government caretakers.
Who cursed IMO state?
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project by fasho01(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
Na wa oooo

And why is the place looking like a very local viewing center.. Even if that's what it is, wasn't he ashamed to go 'commission' such a project

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu / OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. / Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.