Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,847 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea (95443 Views)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by MrCover: 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Photos of a Man And Woman found chained inside a pineapple and was allegedly thrown into the Atlantic ocean, has been shared online, Reports.

The Pineapple was reportedly found awashed by the shore of the Atlantic ocean. Passersby found the pineapple and on opening it saw the photos of the yet to be identified man and woman.

See The Photos As Obtained By Below:

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by madridguy(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is to make their sweet love more merry.

Chai, make I no yearn wetin dey my mind. I remember one verse for Quran that works more than magic for love grin If you know you know.

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by EkelediliBuhari: 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
MrCover:
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun

The love suppose sweet like this

Abeg gum am back and mind your business

187 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Candidlady: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
shocked

Iam sure it was the man that did this thing. So the love go dey sweet like pineapple and coconut juice

Very insecured gender

57 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by istina: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Things we do for love

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by MrCover: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

See More Photos Via www.. Com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by uthlaw: 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Open and closed every 3days make d relationship turn to drama!

352 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Righteousness2(m): 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
The times are evil and Perilous.
All sorts of divinations, manipulations, enchantments and projections are steadily going on in High and low places.

But if you can Genuiely hide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY GOD, and stay away from evil, iniquity and sin, no manipulation under the sun will get you.

115 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Bahamas95(m): 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
shocked

I am sure it was the woman that did this thing. So the love go dey sweet like pineapple and coconut juice

Very insecured gender.

423 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by madridguy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Na woman do am I can confidently say this.

Candidlady:
shocked

Iam sure it was the man that did this thing. So the love go dey sweet like pineapple and coconut juice

Very insecured gender

236 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by MrCover: 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
uthlaw:
Open and closed every 3days make d relationship turn to drama!

Nothing Mr Cover, No Go See For This Blogging Business ooooo

Advertise Your Goods And Services On And Reach Your Clients Up To Million's Of Online User's On The Internet.

To Get Started, Meet On WhatsApp Chat Via 0810-373-9506.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Candidlady: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
madridguy:
Na woman do am I can confidently say this.

Why would such pretty lady wanna tie down such ugly man who happens to be the fig tree jesus cursed undecided

Doesn't make sense

10 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by paulolee(m): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
looks fabricated..

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by madridguy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
She didn't tied him for his look but his pocket tongue as usual.

Candidlady:

Why would such pretty lady wanna tie down such ugly man who happens to be the fig tree jesus cursed undecided

Doesn't make sense

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Otuegbe: 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
And the pineapple is still fresh. Even the pictures were less affected by water.

Lies

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by faithfull18(f): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by NaijaGoBetter20: 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
madridguy:
This is to make their sweet love more merry.

Chai, make I no yearn wetin dey my mind. I remember one verse for Quran that works more than magic for love grin If you know you know.

Walikatu muhibatan mini

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by madridguy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Correct baba. Chai, make I no type long story. The verse strong for mahaaba / Muheebah.

NaijaGoBetter20:

Walikatu muhibatan mini

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Rickmann: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Photos of a Man And Woman found chained inside a pineapple and was allegedly thrown into the Atlantic ocean, has been shared online, Reports.

The Pineapple was reportedly found awashed by the shore of the Atlantic ocean. Passersby found the pineapple and on opening it saw the photos of the yet to be identified man and woman.

Source: BLOG

This seems very diabolic to me but the pineapple in my opinion signifies sweetness..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by HernanCortes: 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Africans too like juju, that is why their land lacks progress.

Caucasians did not begin to develop until they outlawed witchcraft and all sorts of magick during the dark ages

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Vyzz: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
cool

Release that man from bondage...

Let him go back to his wife

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Source: BLOG
Juju don scatter, e don burst

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Johnny147147: 6:42am On Jun 08, 2022
God deliver me today... Pls

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Fr33born(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
I see
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Dcaliphate(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin
Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by Whazar(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
U carry pic put for there come dey cap nonsense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by DevilSignature: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
cheesy

Daughters of jezebel

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by fredoooooo: 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
The eye of one of them will be open somewhere now , asking what am i doing here... Love charm don break cheesy grin wink

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea by gift2xl: 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Evil practice done by reprobate minds.
Their light's are off.

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect / I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old / Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.