Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys (83926 Views)

Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend / Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea / Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Onyekachi419(f): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Na person wey dey were pant they wash am wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by ozo13(m): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by dingbang(m): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mchew.
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Rextizzle(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
No one can stop the pant grabbers if they come, she's just deceiving herself.
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by khvnggift(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2019

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
Spelling pants
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Emceesaka: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
Logo Benz crew. Na dis kind Babe you go see for bar parlour with Yahoo boys tomorrow dey eat chicken, dey eat turkey, dey drink Smirnoff and now she no want make Dem use her pants. Dis 2019 we go buy Benz
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by akinbode1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
Rubbish!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by weyreypey: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jummyju:
Notice me
Beremx pikin
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by otokx(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
This thing is being exaggerated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by TheVerdict: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
I grew up in the midst of girls. A girl is supposed to wash her pant when she is taking her bath - it is the easiest of jobs. U dont need a washing machine for panties. How this madam raked up so many undies just tells u aw dirty our ladies are becoming. Maybe it's for her community.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Vtrd: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
If those criminals come, does she think she'd be able to stop them?

Holding cutlass like eye pencil.

You better call your boyfriend to help you watch your pants.
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Justbeingreal(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
helinues:
This is no longer funny.

I think FG should create a special force to tackle the Ritualist menace all over the country
onPoint ppl take this as joke now...is not funny at all from pant na boxers person go hear....God forbid bad tin...
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Blazebond(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
After all this jege she go still go friend yahoo boy,yeye dey smell.
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Innocent229(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
They want to trend by force
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by verifiablefacts: 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Awesomefred32(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
foolishness

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Why not dry it inside the house? That's why we men have an easier life, we can go without putting on pants...... cheesy
Oye
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by blackmercyvelli(m): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
You see yourself now
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by halhassan1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
EmekaBlue:
sad All these women pant talk is now irritating.

Men only touch a woman panties when pulling it off b4 sex, xcept those sisi lover dudes who wash that shiit for their lovers... Please lets stop all these deliberations on their pant, its not sexy at all.

Women wash and iron dry ur yeye pant inside ur rooms abeg
Very very irritating and disgusting abeg.
As a man sef, I feel shy washing my boxers for other guys to see talk less of ladies... Wash and dry indoor, iron to protect from Bac infection shikena

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
If person carry gun come meet am now, eventhough she get cutlass, na freeze she go come freeze.
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin.... We only smell panties We don't do RITUALS with panties kiss kiss kiss

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by islandmoon: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
that ebereofficial said they are saving broke men from buying them pant and bra!!!

omo see liability, I go buy you phone ? still buy you pant and bra??
some Nigerians girls are so useless!! chai!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
My own is since these yahoo boys want used pant why not go to "bend down select" and get as many as they can,plus its cheaper, or juju nor like white people used pant? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Kelvin3476: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
Vivijeoma:
I stopped spreading my pant outside..

Oh u have even been spreading it outside before. Sombori should give me my koboko

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by tightpussy156: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
olosho spotted. pant that u can wash an quietly dry them inside.she wan make FP.Ashawo kobo kobo.she be like person when them don use self.OK no wonder each time I see girls climbing bikes no panties on them na so the Toto go just open when them climb bike especially those with skirt an dress. those that will quote me wrong should go through the back door.
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Naza25: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
Staged
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by gare(f): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
tendingNews:

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/nigerian-lady-monitors-her-panties-with.html?m=1

All those MA pants they call them drous, please go Inside no be this type the yahoo boys they find
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by idonhammer: 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Vivijeoma:
OK,where u dey spread am now?
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Abbey25: 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
see this one out. she dey invite g_boiz indirectly undecidedsee this one out. she dey invite g_boiz indirectly
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by AHCB: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
All in the name of trending on social media, must some women do stupid things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends / Bida Polytechnic Students & Indigenes Clash. Some Dead (Graphic Photos) / Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.