Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair (30761 Views)

Looting Of NEMA Warehouse, Symptom Of Impending Revolution – Shehu Sani Warns / Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others / Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by chinwe1960: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
Shehu Sani, senator representing Kaduna central, has asked Nasir el-Rufai, governor of the state, to caution his wife over her comments on his hair.

In a Facebook post on Saturday, the senator said Hadiza el-Rufai, the governor’s wife, always talks about his hair whenever she is out campaigning.

Hadiza, who is a published author, has been actively involved in the re-election campaign of her husband ahead of the March governorship election.

“I appeal to Mr Governor to caution his wife to stop talking about my hair everywhere she goes on campaigns. Everywhere she goes its all about my hair. Its not my fault if her man is not blessed with hair. I consider it as hate speech. I will report her to Dr Gummi or Council of Imams if she doesn’t stop. Haba Jammaa,” the post read.

I appeal to Mr Governor to caution his wife to stop talking about my hair everywhere she goes on campaigns.Everywhere she goes its all about my hair.Its not my fault if her man is not blessed with hair.I consider it as hate speech.I will report her to Dr Gummi or Council of Imams if she doesn’t stop.Haba Jammaa.

This is the first time that the senator, who has always traded words with the governor, would refer to his wife.

In October, Sani dumped the All Progressives Congress (APC) after Uba Sani, el-Rufai’s preferred candidate was declared winner of the party’s senatorial primary in Kaduna.

He joined the Peoples Redemption Party (PRP) shortly thereafter, accusing el-Rufai of organising “Kangaroo primary election” by “imposing his aide”.

Source :
http://www.statereporters.com/2019/01/05/consider-hate-speech-shehu-sani-wants-el-rufais-wife-stop-talking-hair/

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by alsudan: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
When she talks about your hair, she imagines other things Distinguished. We all know midgets are not blessed in certain areas.

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by sholatech(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Kindly correct. He 'Wants' or 'Warns' El-Rufai wife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by JasonScoolari: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
Shehu Sani fails to get the message. grin

I mean, this is just a clear indication that Nasir "Morata" El rufai is not Prolific in bed and the young woman sees you as Shehu "Salah" Sani.

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
princechurchill:
She's obsessed with your deek give it to her and watch her campaign for you..

Inshallah

To conc your head dey hungry me

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by adadike(f): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
I hope el fire's wife is reading this. see the insults she attracted to herself.( ,'she needs a good Bleep, Sani, pls give it to her real good)' Madam Hadiza pls face hell Rufai and leave Sani out of this. it's not like your husband is exactly 'Mr Nigeria'

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by eyeview: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
She may be a secret admirer

21 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by ZombieTAMER: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
I know that woman

Hair fetish grin wink

Her target is locked down... And it's aimed straight at Sani

28 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Ayoswit(f): 7:43am On Jan 06, 2019
Hair-rufai should grow some hair now for madam.

12 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44am On Jan 06, 2019
“I appeal to Mr Governor to caution his wife to stop talking about my hair everywhere she goes on campaigns. Everywhere she goes its all about my hair. Its not my fault if her man is not blessed with hair. I consider it as hate speech. I will report her to Dr Gummi or Council of Imams if she doesn’t stop. Haba Jammaa,” the post read.

Hahahaha wink cheesy grin wink cheesy.
Oh Lawd!
This man na comedian o.
This our country no be for here abegii!
This is damn funny mehn! cheesy wink grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 06, 2019
Bleep her then

She has her eyes on you, fear women

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by gabazin080(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2019
That moment you borrow your friend a car,after 30 minutes he showed up walking.
And he be like-my friend we need to talk.......

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Tunasco4u(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2019
Don't worry she won't again grin grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:

I mean, this is just a clear indication that Nasir "Morata" El rufai is not Prolific in bed and the young woman sees you as Shehu "Salah" Sani.
so true grin

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 06, 2019
El rufuai is too short he can't service

13 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Lizilicious(f): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2019
She's into hairs

14 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by gabazin080(m): 7:46am On Jan 06, 2019
eyeview:
She may be a secret admirer
exactly

13 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by arabbunkum: 7:47am On Jan 06, 2019
She is envying you because his own husband is not so endowed.

11 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by omega2128(m): 7:47am On Jan 06, 2019
if you don't want to get dirty don't play with pigs.
you want political money but you don't want political abuse, Sani, na one you go pick
Northerners are not matured politically, Trump is not spare from mockery, Jonathan was most abused president, abeg if they campaign with your hair, you too go rent dwarfs, dress them up, instead of crying like a almajiri
Do me, I do you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by legibow: 7:47am On Jan 06, 2019
Is it ur hair... Meanwhile has the joblessness grown to this level

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by KingLennon(m): 7:47am On Jan 06, 2019
Because of common hair? We have many important things to discuss in the state apart from your hair
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by kenzysmith: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2019
Hair wey lies full inside Mumu who get bald head they keep afro
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by matrix199(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2019
Most women mean the opposite of what they say.

13 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by fasho01(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2019
Well no need to worry..
All na publicity for you and may end up being to your favor

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Gandollar(f): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2019
This is really hilarious grin

Abuokii Dem sef.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Ahahahhahahsh

Thanks I laughed so hard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Options12: 7:50am On Jan 06, 2019
To check who visited your Facebook profile, Click here;http://www.pmhlc.com/wsu7j///eGS9thVCRlxogvu/fcbg/?cat=1&pid=9&i=1030182
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Gandollar(f): 7:50am On Jan 06, 2019
Lizilicious:
She's into hairs
One poster up there says it's "hair fetish" grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Seetto: 7:51am On Jan 06, 2019
#nahairmatter.
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) / Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.