Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair (30777 Views)

Looting Of NEMA Warehouse, Symptom Of Impending Revolution – Shehu Sani Warns / Don’t Come To Kaduna - Shehu Sani Warns Tourists, Others / Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by millionboi2: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2019
Lol
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by AngelicBeing: 8:00am On Jan 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Shehu Sani fails to get the message. grin

I mean, this is just a clear indication that Nasir "Morata" El rufai is not Prolific in bed and the young woman sees you as Shehu "Salah" Sani.
shocked
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by smokeyupu(m): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2019
gabazin080:
That moment you borrow your friend a car,after 30 minutes he showed up walking.
And he be like-my friend we need to talk.......
I can't stand this ooo
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Yankee101: 8:00am On Jan 06, 2019
Hair na gift

Her oga no get

Elrufai must be desperate for his wife to be involved like this. She wasn't this active the first elections.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by NessaBoo(f): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2019
Hehehehe! You guys won't kee someone!!

"Everywhere she goes its all about my hair, i consider it as hate speech. I will report her to Dr Gummi or Council of Imams if she doesn’t stop."

Mr Shehu is taking this hair matter way too personal o!

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by islandmoon: 8:02am On Jan 06, 2019
she like your hair, the next thing she complain about will be the length of your manhood.
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Mafulul(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2019
post=74493895:
“I appeal to Mr Governor to caution his wife to stop talking about my hair everywhere she goes on campaigns. Everywhere she goes its all about my hair. Its not my fault if her man is not blessed with hair. I consider it as hate speech. I will report her to Dr Gummi or Council of Imams if she doesn’t stop. Haba Jammaa,” the post read.

Hahahaha wink cheesy grin wink cheesy.
Oh Lawd!
This man na comedian o.
This our country no be for here.
This is damn funny mehn! cheesy wink grin
It is good to be blunt!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by odidan(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2019
let the truth be said,that man need to visit barber shop,this new year
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by jrusky(m): 8:08am On Jan 06, 2019
alsudan:
When she talks about your hair, she imagines other things Distinguished. We all know midgets are not blessed in certain areas.

Not only in *certain way* BUT in *so many way*

Mr Shehu your ex party called apc are always like that very abusive, very disrespectful, master liars, propaganda merchants etc we know them. She is like wife like husband, like wife like Oshio chimpz.
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 06, 2019
grin Her husband should remove his cap.
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Magnuschase: 8:18am On Jan 06, 2019
'Hate speech'... Lmaooo.
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by davibid: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2019
I
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by omoiyalayi(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2019
I like the way Babajide of journalist hangout on TVCNews used to refer to him as the man with bushy hair grin
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Reference(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2019
Another one. Another distraction. Why are Nigerians this ignorant. When they are most virile, most powerful they choose to sleep and let the narrative be stolen away from.the failings of their leaders and replaced with worthless propaganda.

Nigerians are like the couple who look for the fruit of the womb for many years but schedule fasting and prayers whenever the cycle of the woman is at hand.

Who is doing this bad thing to the people of Kaduna and Nigerians in general. Is his hair going to deliver security, good governance, reasonable infrastructure, employment, etc....

This is annoying.
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Maxmavis(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2019
Lizilicious:
She's into hairs
Oh my God grin grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by frozen70(f): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2019
A very matured and decent way of approaching issues that both of them would have been abusing themselves in the social media

Weldone Sir, el rufai will caution her

Enough respect sir
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Quality20(m): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2019
By Feb 18 , shehu Sani would have known his fate and then he would be soberly quiet.
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Mishhcre(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
You are telling the husband to tell the wife to stop talking about your hair, as if it's not the husband that told the wife to talk about it, because he doesn't want to do directly.
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by encryptjay(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
LoL grin Naija politics is undiluted comedy.
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by azimibraun: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Shehu Sanni's trademark. Guys with hair will understand what it means to make fun of your hair.
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by enemyofprogress: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
You too talk about her bushy armpits and pusssssy
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Memories12411: 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Secret admirer.
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Ayobami7(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
lol
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Tareq1105: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Edodefender:
El rufuai is too short he can't service

El Rufai has 3 wives.
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by MrExcel(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
kenzysmith:
Hair wey lies full inside Mumu who get bald head they keep afro
Go and take your maganin hauka fonn Allah
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Edodefender:
Bleep her then

She has her eyes on you, fear women

lf this is the woman then she is after something... anyways.. a man with 3 wives cant satisfy all...

Hair Lover..Lol..
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Friend01(m): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:

I mean, this is just a clear indication that Nasir "Morata" El rufai is not Prolific in bed and the young woman sees you as Shehu "Salah" Sani.

This is how morally debased some of you are.
Every slight statement is interpreted to mean sex.

The sexual perversion in this generation is just a ticking time bomb.

I am wondering what our children will be like.
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Friend01(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:

IJEYdiamond:

lf this is the woman then she is after something... anyways.. a man with 3 wives cant satisfy all...

Hair Lover..Lol..
JasonScoolari:

It is really sad this is coming from a lady.

Must everything or every statement be interpreted as sex or any of those sick. perversions you have.

For God sake what are turning to?!
Re: Shehu Sani Warns Hadija El-Rufai To Stop Talking About His Hair by Friend01(m): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Every thing these days is now sexualized.

A guy can't simply ask a girl or a young lady some questions without one of them thinking about sex.

We go soon die plenty for this country .

(1) (2) (Reply)

As Forest Guards Come Alive In Enugu / 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.