Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain (654 Views)

Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George / Ini Edo Says She Hasn't Been Trying To Bleach, Shares Why She Has Been Depressed / Rotimi Amaechi Tells PDP Not To Challenge Election Results In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain by akelicious(m): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo, Mr Bagudu Suleiman has said that the party is not under threat from any opposition political party particularly the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)in Edo, ahead of the 2019 general election.

Bagudu, the Etsako Central Local Government Chairman of the party, said this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), in Auchi, Edo, on Saturday.

He said that the APC was fully on ground in Edo North Senatorial District in particular, and the state in general, adding that the party is fully prepared for the elections.

Suleiman noted that, while the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) had taken to propaganda, the APC was busy moving round the nooks and crannies of the state canvassing for votes.

“We are not taking chances that we are the ruling party in the state, we started campaigns in earnest and we are doing that religiously.

“It is based on this and what we have been able achieve as a government in power in the state and at the federal level, that I can confidently tell you that we are not under any threat from any opposition party.

“We are fully mobilised for the elections, and come February, victory is ours,” he said.

On the the crisis that emanated following the conduct of the party’s primaries, the chairman said it would not affect APC chances at the polls.

“The party has since moved on with the aggrieved members now fully integrated into the campaign programmes.

“Issues of primary and congresses have long been settled.

“We have put our house in order, especially with the reconciliation committee that was set up to assuage the aggrieved members,” he said.

He also said that some bigwigs from the main opposition party, PDP, would join the APC before the elections.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/01/pdp-not-our-match-in-edo-says-apc.html

Re: PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain by JasonScoolari: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
I will be here dedicating the song "Teli Person" by Timaya ft Olamide to you when Godwin Obaseki decamp to the PDP.

It happened in Benue, it can also happen in Edo. cool
Re: PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain by jumper524(m): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
one thing about contesting an election is that close to the election you should be seeing signs of you winning or loosing.
I don't see sign of APC winning the election yet, but I also don't see signs of APC loosing the election..

but PDP has shown more signs of weakness as it stands, they are appearing too vulnerable I'm every situation. their best stunt so far was when saraki and other APC senators decamped last year.a move that was too early to recover for the APC and hence they result to playing victimization.
In a contest, no one gives u victory, u earn it.
osun state should have taught them a lot..

1 Like

Re: PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain by Jonadull: 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I will be here to dedicate the song "Teli Person" by Timaya ft Olamide to you when Godwin Obaseki decamp to the PDP.

It happened in Benue, it can also happen to Edo. cool
Lamentations of a pdpigz member

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain by JasonScoolari: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jonathan:

Lamentations of a pdpigz member
The way you keep following me like a lost Fulani cow really amaze me. grin

I hope you won't facilitate your leap to death before the general elections because of Jason's comments. grin

Kpelè.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain by Jonadull: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Wail to death cheesy
Re: PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain by JasonScoolari: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jonathan:

Wail to death cheesy
Eyah, see painment. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain by Jonadull: 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Eyah, see painment. grin

Re: PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain by Cajal(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
PMB TO WIN EDO,EKITI,ABUJA,NASARAWA..THIS TIME AROUND

PMB TO LOOSE IN BENUE
ALL THESE IN ADDITION TO 2015 RESULTS

1 Like

Re: PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain by Vtrd: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
Cajal:
PMB TO WIN EDO,EKITI,ABUJA,NASARAWA..THIS TIME AROUND

PMB TO LOOSE IN BENUE
ALL THESE IN ADDITION TO 2015 RESULTS
PMB to lose most of the middle belt. PMB to get his northern votes divided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain by buharitill2023: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I will be here dedicating the song "Teli Person" by Timaya ft Olamide to you when Godwin Obaseki decamp to the PDP.

It happened in Benue, it can also happen in Edo. cool
and you are not aware that okowa, ayade, udom and wike are all working for buhari reelection

1 Like

Re: PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain by Jonadull: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
illmatic101:

Kwuraption all the way
You people will never learn .
You’re now brandishing someone else pictures up and down and tagging it as someone else.
Is this how you plan to win the election?
With numerous lies and propaganda?

1 Like

Re: PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain by SaiAtikuTill203: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
buharitill2023:
and you are not aware that okowa, ayade, udom and wike are all working for buhari reelection
only restructuring can save this country
The current system only favours the politicians to the detriment of the masses
Atiku means restructuring... It's a start
We can't continue like this
Buhari cannot do anything... The foundation is faulty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain by illmatic101(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jonathan:

You people will never learn .
You’re now brandishing someone else pictures up and down and tagging it as someone else.
Is this how you plan to win the election?
With numerous lies and propaganda?

Propaganda you say?

Please tell me something earls, if propaganda worked for APC in the past it most work for PDP NOW
Re: PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain by SaiAtikuTill203: 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
[quote author=Jonathan post=74481785][/quote]Buhari - North =4+4=8 Atiku-North =4+4+4=12 Therefore, 4+4 mantra =DOA BUHA*I MUST GO
Re: PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain by SaiAtikuTill203: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
illmatic101:

Propaganda you say?

Please tell me something earls, if propaganda worked for APC in the past it most work for PDP NOW
God bless you
Re: PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain by Jonadull: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Buhari - North =4+4=8
Atiku-North =4+4+4=12
Therefore, 4+4 mantra =DOA
BUHA*I MUST GO
Wail to death
cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8439222_fbimg1546665160450_jpeg52d46bce05688905cadf3d5822bafd38

1 Like

Re: PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain by SaiAtikuTill203: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jonathan:

Wail to death
cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8439222_fbimg1546665160450_jpeg52d46bce05688905cadf3d5822bafd38
Never again will we witness such fraud and monumental incompetency.
go hustle and bring your wretched family out of poverty... your mates are getting triple digit alerts in their bank accounts...you dey here dey mumu yourself.
Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian
**He stole $2.8b as Petroleum minister, Money found in his UK Bank.
**Overthrow Shagari to cover his looting in oil ministry.
**He locked up Nigerians who try to expose his stealing.
**OBJ scraped PTF over Buhari’s misappropriation of over N2.5 billion.
**$4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report
Re: PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain by Jonadull: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
[s]
SaiAtikuTill203:
Never again will we witness such fraud and monumental incompetency.
go hustle and bring your wretched family out of poverty... your mates are getting triple digit alerts in their bank accounts...you dey here dey mumu yourself.
Buhari Stole More Than Any Nigerian
**He stole $2.8b as Petroleum minister, Money found in his UK Bank.
**Overthrow Shagari to cover his looting in oil ministry.
**He locked up Nigerians who try to expose his stealing.
**OBJ scraped PTF over Buhari’s misappropriation of over N2.5 billion.
**$4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report
[/s]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8439816_8436095screenshot20190104084954jpeg56ed216e820e516b9687adb42e4cd650_jpeg0b4535e805cbf7da9e33094bf991ee03

1 Like

Re: PDP Not Our Match In Edo, Says APC Chieftain by SaiAtikuTill203: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2019

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa State Is Fully Atikulated And Ombugadulated / Buhari's Closest Igbo Ally Struggling To Sell The President In The Southeast / Slay Queen Taking Selfie With Olawepo Hashim at a campaign rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.