Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,068 members, 7,838,705 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

The Mystery Of A True Woman. A Must Read. Copied - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mystery Of A True Woman. A Must Read. Copied (309 Views)

How Many Body Counts Makes A Woman A Hoe? (discussion) / It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of A True Woman. A Must Read. Copied by IamTheAnswers: 8:09am On Jan 06, 2019
Because she is from the formed man and is the beauty of the dust. Satan was cursed to dine with dust all the days of short life. She is to give birth to demons, all the evil you could hear about was born by the flesh, the works of your flesh.

Ecclesiastical 7

26. I found something more bitter than death---the woman who is like a trap. The love she offers you will catch you like a net, and her arms around you will hold you like a chain. A man who pleases God can get away, but she will catch the sinner.

27. Yes, said the Philosopher, I found this out little by little while I was looking for answers.

28. I have looked for other answers but have found none. I found one good man in a thousand that I could respect, but not one good woman.

29. This is all that I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated.

After Satan used a woman to destroy the destiny's of the whole generations, the Almighty God also used a woman to repaired those will believe his reports.

Although this woman was highly favoured More than any other woman born and yet to be born.

This one will give birth to Holy seeds.

35. The angel answered, *The Holy Spirit will come on you, and God's power will rest upon you. For this reason the holy child will be called the Son of God.

The Woman and the Dragon

1. Then a great and mysterious sight appeared in the sky. There was a woman, whose dress was the sun and who had the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

2. She was soon to give birth, and the pains and suffering of childbirth made her cry out

5. Then she gave birth to a son, who will rule over all nations with an iron rod. But the child was snatched away and taken to God and his throne.

6. The woman fled to the desert, to a place God had prepared for her, where she will be taken care of for 1, 260 days.

13. When the dragon realized that he had been thrown down to the earth, he began to pursue the woman who had given birth to the boy.

14. She was given the two wings of a large eagle in order to fly to her place in the desert, where she will be taken care of for three and a half years, safe from the dragon's attack.

15. And then from his mouth the dragon poured out a flood of water after the woman, so that it would carry her away.

16. But the earth helped the woman; it opened its mouth and swallowed the water that had come from the dragon's mouth.

17. The dragon was furious with the woman and went off to fight against the rest of her descendants, all those who obey God's commandments and are faithful to the truth revealed by Jesus.

Proverbs 31:10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. 31:11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. 31:12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Releases Her Debut Single For The Love Season / . / Jussie Smollett Under Arrest !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.