Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,081 members, 7,863,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed (1147 Views)

New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tackles Junaid Muhammed Over Statement Against Nwodo / Northern Elders’ Forum Didn’t Endorse Atiku, Says Junaid Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed by Shikini: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2019
Disputing Amina Zakari's position, however, Junaid told Sunday Vanguard, yesterday, "For those who do not know, let it be known (and let me repeat it) that Buhari’s sister, who was married to a prominent Emir in Kazaure, in the present Jigawa State, gave birth to Amina”. He added, “It is doubtful if Buhari himself can  say that Amina Zakari is not his niece. I can say, without any fear, that Buhari cannot deny his direct sibling.” 

Mohammed said that although Amina is a pharmacist by profession and had been working hard in many other places, it was former President Goodluck Jonathan who nominated her as a  National Commissioner to represent the North-West, with some inputs from then Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, at that time.

Asked to explain why Amina’s position in INEC is currently generating controversy after she had  been in the commission for more than eight years without any linkage to Buhari, the northern politician said that Amina should step aside at once because of the perception by the public that she could unduly influence the outcome of the election for Buhari.

“In the political situation where we have found ourselves, whether she is a blood relation or not of  the President, she has to step aside once there has been widespread perception that she’s related to Buhari”, he stated.

“She became the most senior person in INEC but she read pharmacy and cannot be said to be the most suitable for the job. I warned INEC chiefs over Amina’s position long ago and they decided not to do something about the dilemma they now have on their hands.

“It was a wrong appointment ab initio and she should quietly step aside because of her relationship with the President. Let her go because the job she is expected to do is far beyond her.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/junaid-mohammed-attacks-presidency-says-buhari-cannot-deny-amina-zakari/

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed by edo3(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed by Racoon(m): 10:05am On Jan 06, 2019
Reasonable people know.They are denying themselves because of their determined plans to rig the 2019 elections.The signs are all glaring.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed by Deathstroke00(m): 10:10am On Jan 06, 2019
Ah an, But they said its jubril that now leads Nigeria, so how can Amina be a relative of jubrin, when Buhari is already dead

Confused set of people

Buhari till 2023 for sure
Re: Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed by Shikini: 10:20am On Jan 06, 2019
Nigerians must unite and make a statement in this coming elections.

For a man like Buhari that came in with so much goodwill to now depend only on rigging for victory is a sign that NEVER AGAIN
will Nigeria tolerate such gross incompetence, impunity and poor governance

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed by fk001(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2019
Her competency earned her that position

Ask Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed by magoo10(m): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2019
If buhari can deny his relationship with Amina Zakari I wonder the type of corruption he is fighting.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed by SalamRushdie: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2019
in 1983 because of power Buhari denied Major Idowu Bamidele which eventually led to his death and in 2019 because of power again Buhari is denying his sister's Daughter ..Buhari is the most dishonest person alive

Bamidele's reporting of the December 31, 1983 Coup plot to Major General Muhammadu Buhari
In October 1983 during an official trip to Kaduna to print his divisional brief for the Chief of Army Staff Conference, Daniel Bamidele heard of rumors about a planned coup against President Shagari. When he returned to Jos he promptly reported to his General Officer Commanding (GOC), Major General Muhammadu Buhari (who, unknown to Bamidele at that time was in the thick of the plot). A week later, Bamidele found himself on a plane to Lagos, detained by the Directorate of Military Intelligence at Tego Barracks and accused of plotting a coup against Shagari. Fake witnesses were paraded and a mock interrogation contrived, while reports were being made to the NSO (then under Umaru Shinkafi) to mislead the Shagari regime. Meanwhile, the real plot continued underground with the full involvement of the same Military Intelligence group that was interrogating him. Finally, on November 25, 1983, with no credible witness to nail him, and no legal basis to charge him for a one-man conspiracy, Bamidele was released. He returned to Jos, befuddled about what had actually transpired, until on January 1, 1984, his own GOC, Buhari, to whom he had reported the plot, emerged as the new Head of State!

In early 1984, Bamidele's name was listed for retirement.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2019
The very first step Buhari took in ensuring he rigs 2019 election was appointing Mamood Yakubu, a northerner as INEC chairman where as he, the president is also from the North.

If I may ask you reading this comment, [b]Has There Been Anytime In Nigeria Where The President And The INEC Boss Managed To Come From Same Region Since 1999? And,

His second step was this Amina Zakari's appointment.

But, I ain't perturbed because there's no preferential treatment in inflation's dictionary. It deals with us all terribly.

What Do I Know

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed by IbrahimDamola: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2019
Dumbohari is a fraud, he wants to rig the election but God pass am. He must go in 2019, either to peacefully to daura or violently to hell. The choice is his to make.
Re: Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed by Shikini: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2019
magoo10:
If buhari can deny his relationship with Amina Zakari I wonder the type of corruption he is fighting.

The man is so desperate
Re: Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed by Vickym1(f): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2019
People that knows buari intoto has spoken buh some blind dundees refuse to beliv them... Very soon they will start crying fowl undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed by timecapsule: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
Yes Amina said that she is not related to Buhari because she know who is behind the custume.
I also know that it was JUBIRI FROM SUDAN
Re: Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed by timecapsule: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Yes Amina said that she is not related to Buhari because she know who is behind the custume.
I also know that it was JUBIRI FROM SUDAN
Re: Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed by Nigerianization(m): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
The very first step Buhari took in ensuring he rigs 2019 election was appointing Mamood Yakubu, a northerner as INEC chairman where as he, the president is also from the North.

If I may ask you reading this comment, [b]Has There Been Anytime In Nigeria Where The President And The INEC Boss Managed To Come From Same Region Since 1999? And,

His second step was this Amina Zakari's appointment.

But, I ain't perturbed because there's no preferential treatment in inflation's dictionary. It deals with us all terribly.

What Do I Know

Abel Guobadia was INEC chairman under Obasanjo and the same Obasanjo replaced him with Prof Maurice Iwu who conducted the much disputed 2007 elections
Re: Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed by DMerciful(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Integrity indeed!
Re: Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed by jlinkd78(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
F
Re: Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed by shachris02: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
Buhari should come out and swear with the koran and with Allah that Amina is not related to him in any way.
Re: Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed by LordofNaija: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
That photo up there is the real Buhari, not the other one
Re: Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
Junaid said and I quote

When Goodluck Jonathan was shopping for INEC commissioners in 2010. He asked and requested buhari who is from the north west to select somebody to appoint in that position to represent the region. And buhari selected his distant niece Amina Zakari..

What does this say?

Goodluck who was competing with buhari for president didn't think that it will work against his favour, it shows how nationalistic jonathan was..
Re: Buhari Cannot Deny Amina Zakari. They Are Related - Junaid Muhammed by shachris02: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Junaid said and I quote

When Goodluck Jonathan was shopping for INEC commissioners in 2010. He asked and requested buhari who is from the north west to select somebody to appoint in that position to represent the region. And buhari selected his distant niece Amina Zakari..

What does this say?

Goodluck who was competing with buhari for president didn't think that it will work against his favour, it shows how nationalistic jonathan was..

Jonathan is just so simple. He wanted the race to look as fair and open as possible so he asked his chief opponent to nominate his own INEC commissioner.

That's how much of a man Jonathan was.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buharis Minister Of Water Resources Is Amina Zakaris Blood Brother / Low Turnout At Buhari’s One Million-man March / Ladies Fight Dirty In Public In Miami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.