Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,826 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

Buharis Minister Of Water Resources Is Amina Zakaris Blood Brother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharis Minister Of Water Resources Is Amina Zakaris Blood Brother (1144 Views)

Buharis, Tinubu-Ojo, Osi, Turaki Bala, Others Win Big At Peace Achievers Awards / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To His Drainage And Water Resources Appointment By Sanwo-Olu / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buharis Minister Of Water Resources Is Amina Zakaris Blood Brother by ochejoseph(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
My attention has been drawn to this tweet by Aisha Musa which give credence to the earlier position of the PDP that Mrs Zakari will definitely not be neutral in the 2019 elections.

Engineer Suleiman Hussein Adamu, the current minister of water resources is the biological brother of Amina Zakari!!

Source : https://twitter.com/AyeeshaMusa1/status/1081795393531400192?s=19

1 Like

Re: Buharis Minister Of Water Resources Is Amina Zakaris Blood Brother by Ziggylady(f): 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Way too many crap and impunity going on with these failures called buhari/APC..

Yet some sorry excuse for humans support them

4 Likes

Re: Buharis Minister Of Water Resources Is Amina Zakaris Blood Brother by helinues: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
My question is , was Jonathan also aware of this before appointing Zakari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buharis Minister Of Water Resources Is Amina Zakaris Blood Brother by ojun50(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:
that nigga is nt aware oh
Re: Buharis Minister Of Water Resources Is Amina Zakaris Blood Brother by fergie001: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:
He was very much aware.....
When he was re-organising INEC,he had brought in Zakari on the nomination of Buhari to represent the NW Zone......
After all Zakari was there when Buhari lost in 2011.....the twist now is the feigned ignorance and denial as well as her biological brother been a Minister in the same Government.....you can't take away bias....it's natural...must surely come...
The INEC chair caused this uproar,simply leave her where she was and find someone else to do her job so as not to muddy the whole thing.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buharis Minister Of Water Resources Is Amina Zakaris Blood Brother by crownwealth: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
Impunity at its peak!

1 Like

Re: Buharis Minister Of Water Resources Is Amina Zakaris Blood Brother by helinues: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
fergie001:

He was very much aware.....
When he was re-organising INEC,he had brought in Zakari on the nomination of Buhari to represent the NW Zone......
After all Zakari was there when Buhari lost in 2011.....the twist now is the feigned ignorance and denial as well as her biological brother been a Minister in the same Government.....you can't take away bias....it's natural...must surely come...
The INEC chair caused this uproar,simply leave her where she was and find someone else to do her job so as not to muddy the whole thing.......

Honestly, even though they are not blood related but they are more like a family. INEC chair should have retained her to her former positions.
Common sense only , the appointments should be reversed or rather to other departments. Handling overall election results not fair enough considering Amina and Buhari's relationship .

2 Likes

Re: Buharis Minister Of Water Resources Is Amina Zakaris Blood Brother by quickberry(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
ochejoseph:
My attention has been drawn to this tweet by Aisha Musa which give credence to the earlier position of the PDP that Mrs Zakari will definitely not be neutral in the 2019 elections.

Engineer Suleiman Hussein Adamu, the current minister of water resources is the biological brother of Amina Zakari!!

Source : https://twitter.com/AyeeshaMusa1/status/1081795393531400192?s=19

Tell your paymaster(Atiku) that you have failed
Re: Buharis Minister Of Water Resources Is Amina Zakaris Blood Brother by fergie001: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:

Honestly, even though they are not blood related but they are more like a family. INEC chair should have retained her to her former positions.
Common sense only , the appointments should be reversed or rather to other departments. Handling overall election results not fair enough considering Amina and Buhari's relationship .
Exactly.........it's all messed up...and there will be more questions than answers from now....
The INEC chairman should be ashamed of himself.....

2 Likes

Re: Buharis Minister Of Water Resources Is Amina Zakaris Blood Brother by amaechi1: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Now is Buhari's minister not PMB himself. Confused people.
Re: Buharis Minister Of Water Resources Is Amina Zakaris Blood Brother by Kaetoh: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:
Jonathan was being liberal and democratic. He gave some important slots in the inec to Buhari to to instill the confidence of fair play. Buhari in his usual parochial manner appointed a blood relative of his which I think northern elders were quite privy of this info. Now it's 2019 and the bitch is promoted to perfect the insanity initiated by same Buhari. It's cheap deception trying to robe in Jonathan along with this current lopesided elevation of Mrs Zachary. You see those APC bell heads blame Jonathan for granting buhari's selection but fail to blame Buhari for her current position at INEC. The afonjas and zombies supporting this dullard Buhari are similar to suicide bombers because their intention and drive is equally very brutal and extreme . You'll notice here that they also support police and military brutality against civilians. Nigeria must keep an eye on all Buhari supporters like amechi who knows the country is being piloted by a blind hornless cow yet must continue with the pains of staying put in APC .

1 Like

Re: Buharis Minister Of Water Resources Is Amina Zakaris Blood Brother by helinues: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kaetoh:
Jonathan was being liberal and democratic. He gave some important slots in the inec to Buhari to to instill the confidence of fair play. Buhari in his usual parochial manner appointed a blood relative of his which I think northern elders were quite privy of this info. Now it's 2019 and the bitch is promoted to perfect the insanity initiated by same Buhari. It's cheap deception trying to robe in Jonathan along with this current lopesided elevation of Mrs Zachary. You see those APC bell heads blame Jonathan for granting buhari's selection but fail to blame Buhari for her current position at INEC. The afonjas and zombies supporting this dullard Buhari are similar to suicide bombers because their intention and drive is equally very brutal and extreme . You'll notice here that they also support police and military brutality against civilians. Nigeria must keep an eye on all Buhari supporters like amechi who knows the country is being piloted by a blind hornless cow yet must continue with the pains of staying put in APC .

I stopped reading at the bolded.
Re: Buharis Minister Of Water Resources Is Amina Zakaris Blood Brother by Kaetoh: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:

I stopped reading at the bolded.
but you and the dullard Buhari will read and laugh out loud when Nigerians groan under your harsh economic policies. Kachara APC.

2 Likes

Re: Buharis Minister Of Water Resources Is Amina Zakaris Blood Brother by helinues: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kaetoh:
but you and the dullard Buhari will read and laugh out loud when Nigerians groan under your harsh economic policies. Kachara APC.

Re: Buharis Minister Of Water Resources Is Amina Zakaris Blood Brother by rexwalters: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kaetoh:
President Buhari made you poor?maybe na him nack your mama born you?Lazy Child,Charity they say begins at home,your parents should have worked harder to give you a better orientation & education.
Re: Buharis Minister Of Water Resources Is Amina Zakaris Blood Brother by Kaetoh: 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
rexwalters:
President Buhari made you poor?maybe na him nack your mama born you?Lazy Child,Charity they say begins at home,your parents should have worked harder to give you a better orientation & education.
I won't trade words with you. I'm not anything close to poor and as I'm typing I'm honestly enjoying my holiday in a country whose system runs efficiently . This is why each time I compare the past and current situation of Nigeria I just can't help but try to enforce a change through any means possible. If you are truly a widely traveled person you will also condemn this system. Not only Buhari. I condemned Jonathan too when he was busy goofing . My subrequet as at the time was kaeto here on nairaland too so you can search it up. God will help some of you to understand that we can't give later the things we are meant to give now . Our intelligent kids will ask questions tomorrow.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Senator Wammako Fueling Shia Genocide In Sokoto State: / Presidential Aspirant Want The U.S. & Iran Go To War: It Will Benefits Nigeria / List Of Obasanjo’s Properties You Never Knew About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.