Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

'60% Of Agodi Prison Inmates Are Oyo State Indigenes' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / '60% Of Agodi Prison Inmates Are Oyo State Indigenes' (1730 Views)

Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods / Senate Rejects N130 Daily Feeding For Prison Inmates / 60% Of Illegal Arms In S/east Produced Locally —presidential C’ttee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'60% Of Agodi Prison Inmates Are Oyo State Indigenes' by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 10, 2010
[size=28pt]'60% of Agodi prison inmates are Oyo State indigenes' [/size]

The Deputy Controller of Prisons in charge of Agodi Prison, Ibadan, Mr. Adebiyi Ayokanmbi, has disclosed that about 60 per cent of the 674 inmates in the prison are indigenes of Oyo State.

This, he said, had made it imperative for the state government to be actively involved in the administration of the prison.

Ayokanmbi made the disclosure while receiving representatives of the Adventist Women's Ministries, who visited the prison on Friday to donate some items as part of their ongoing 11th triennial convention holding in Ibadan, Oyo State capital.

He said the prison needed the support of the state government, individuals and groups in order to meet the various challenges involved in catering for the inmates.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/aug/9/816.html
Re: '60% Of Agodi Prison Inmates Are Oyo State Indigenes' by Fhemmmy: 2:37am On Aug 10, 2010
And?
Re: '60% Of Agodi Prison Inmates Are Oyo State Indigenes' by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 10, 2010
Fhemmmy:

And?
Femi, kilo sele? se omo oyo ni e ni?
Re: '60% Of Agodi Prison Inmates Are Oyo State Indigenes' by Fhemmmy: 2:45am On Aug 10, 2010
I was one . . . . But no more.
Re: '60% Of Agodi Prison Inmates Are Oyo State Indigenes' by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 10, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I was one . . . . But no more.
ehn, kilo de? how is that possible?
Re: '60% Of Agodi Prison Inmates Are Oyo State Indigenes' by AloyEmeka8: 2:55am On Aug 10, 2010
Is Agodi not in Oyo?. The same way 60% of Zango Kataf prison inmates will be Kaduna indigenes.
Re: '60% Of Agodi Prison Inmates Are Oyo State Indigenes' by Fhemmmy: 2:55am On Aug 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

ehn, kilo de? how is that possible?

What state were you from . . . .  Then, i might teach you how to disown your state and embrace another
Re: '60% Of Agodi Prison Inmates Are Oyo State Indigenes' by Fhemmmy: 2:56am On Aug 10, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

Is Agodi not in Oyo?. The same way 60% of Zango Kataf prison inmates will be Kaduna indigenes.

ummmmm
Re: '60% Of Agodi Prison Inmates Are Oyo State Indigenes' by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 10, 2010
Fhemmmy:

What state were you from . . . .  Then, i might teach you how to disown your state and embrace another
Me disown my state? NEVER!!
Re: '60% Of Agodi Prison Inmates Are Oyo State Indigenes' by Fhemmmy: 2:58am On Aug 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Me disown my state? NEVER!!

Which state?
She probably will claim Lagos now oh . . . . i dey watch
Re: '60% Of Agodi Prison Inmates Are Oyo State Indigenes' by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 10, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Which state?
She probably will claim Lagos now oh . . . . i dey watch
Lagos? Olorun maje! grin grin grin
check my profile. . .
Re: '60% Of Agodi Prison Inmates Are Oyo State Indigenes' by Fhemmmy: 3:05am On Aug 10, 2010
I see, i Was once Oyo, but prayed and fasted, then, Oyo was splitted and now i belong to Oshun State . . . . . cool, cos Oyo people like ogi too much
Re: '60% Of Agodi Prison Inmates Are Oyo State Indigenes' by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 10, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I see, i Was once Oyo, but prayed and fasted, then, Oyo was splitted and now i belong to Oshun State . . . . . cool, cos Oyo people like ogi too much
you and ogi sha. Dont worry, I'll force-feed it to you someday. wink
Re: '60% Of Agodi Prison Inmates Are Oyo State Indigenes' by Fhemmmy: 3:08am On Aug 10, 2010
Dont lemme derail your thread . . . . . But God forbid bad thing.
My dead body will run if given Ogi
Re: '60% Of Agodi Prison Inmates Are Oyo State Indigenes' by Nchara: 3:42am On Aug 10, 2010
should that not be the case? Only Lagos may be different from the norm. Yoruba oles in Yoruba prison, Igbo onye oshis in Igbo prisons and hausa barawos in hausa prisons.

(1) (Reply)

edit / Us-based Firm In Nigeria To Crash Second-hand Car Prices / Gov Oshiomole Injured In Car Accident.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.