Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? (1036 Views)

The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? / Esan People March For Obaseki In Benin(Photo) / APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by EdoBoyJazzie: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
I was just checking the new roads being reconstructed/repaired and I noticed this.

There are 3 senatorial districts in Edo state> Edo South, Edo Central and Edo north.
Benin is the capital and the seat of government, everyone expects our governor to do more in Edo South than anywhere else.
Obaseki is currently repairing 8.8452km of roads in Edo Central (Esan) but same government is repairing 20.066km of network roads in Edo north.
Edo north is getting 20.066km almost 3 times as Esan is getting. The Governor is from Edo south, deputy governor from Edo north and speaker from Edo north. All the juicy positions are shared between Edo north and Edo south.

Is this not a good reason for Esan to advocate and join Delta state? Along Illushi road you have Urhobo settlement, Delta is closer to Esan than Benin city. If we as Esan can have our son Uduaghan (his mom is Esan) as a former governor of Delta state, why are we still in Edo state where we have little or no propect?

Join Esan mega forum and other Esan social media and lets force our elders to support us.
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
APC IS DEVILS IDEAS..

2 Likes

Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by EngrHumble(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
No, Esan people hate APC!

2 Likes

Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by orion7: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Apc is all about Divide and rule.

imagine that useless oshomole caused it all.

1 Like

Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by Favor99(m): 7:10am On Jan 10, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
I was just checking the new roads being reconstructed/repaired and I noticed this.

There are 3 senatorial districts in Edo state> Edo South, Edo Central and Edo north.
Benin is the capital and the seat of government, everyone expects our governor to do more in Edo South than anywhere else.
Obaseki is currently repairing 8.8452km of roads in Edo Central (Esan) but same government is repairing 20.066km of network roads in Edo north.
Edo north is getting 20.066km almost 3 times as Esan is getting. The Governor is from Edo south, deputy governor from Edo north and speaker from Edo north. All the juicy positions are shared between Edo north and Edo south.

Is this not a good reason for Esan to advocate and join Delta state? Along Illushi road you have Urhobo settlement, Delta is closer to Esan than Benin city. If we as Esan can have our son Uduaghan (his mom is Esan) as a former governor of Delta state, why are we still in Edo state where we have little or no propect?

Join Esan mega forum and other Esan social media and lets force our elders to support us.
Tribalism and bogus politics is everywhere. Even if we move to Delta, it would be from frying pan to fire. Oshimhole started all of this.
It’s either we stay in Edo or we get our own Esan state. And even if we get Esan state, then you have Esan West vs Esan South-East vs Esan Central etc. tribalism and division is too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by pedrilo: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2019
Favor99:

Tribalism and bogus politics is everywhere. Even if we move to Delta, it would be from frying pan to fire. Oshimhole started all of this.
It’s either we stay in Edo or we get our own Esan state. And even if we get Esan state, then you have Esan West vs Esan South-East vs Esan Central etc. tribalism and division is too much
u spoke well.
joining delta state is to be condemned to the abyss of irrelevancy.
esan shud unite, speak wit one voice and align wit edo south.
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by comos: 8:19am On Jan 10, 2019
it is the agenda of APC
Esan will come out stronger when PDP takes over
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 10, 2019
Edodefender, donmedra, escarpex, and now this new moniker.....lolzz...

I have to check the date the moniker was created before commenting.....

Thank you.
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by BuhariAdvocate: 8:23am On Jan 10, 2019
Go back to reunite with your kin in southwest best option.
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by chinjo(m): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2019
APC has not been able to market itself to the ESAN people. The ESAN people are naturally PDP followers because of their love for late Tony Anenih.
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by Favor99(m): 8:28am On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by Favor99(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2019
pedrilo:
u spoke well.
joining delta state is to be condemned to the abyss of irrelevancy.
esan shud unite, speak wit one voice and align wit edo south.
Yes my brother. Esan should unite with Bini. We can’t allow our state to be divided by these politicians. It’s best we remain one. But APC in Edo is ruining things. They are not helping matters by trying to marginalize Esan.
PDP needs to take over Edo again
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by zlantanfan: 8:30am On Jan 10, 2019
Lol, but truth be told esan don't know themselves.

They are like Igbo's in Nigeria political dispensation, they can't play politics.

The binis are 50% PDP and 50% APC at state level yet they enjoy fully from every angle.

At best Esan would get speaker in even the PDP it gives 80%.

Its not about party, esan are just docile politically
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by Favor99(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2019
zlantanfan:
Lol, but truth be told esan don't know themselves.

They are like Igbo's in Nigeria political dispensation, they can't play politics.

The binis are 50% PDP and 50% APC at state level yet they enjoy fully from every angle.

At best Esan would get speaker in even the PDP it gives 80%.

Its not about party, esan are just docile politically
And without Anenih, the Esans now need a new political leader
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by zlantanfan: 8:33am On Jan 10, 2019
comos:
it is the agenda of APC
Esan will come out stronger when PDP takes over
has esan ever be governor under PDP outside the ill fated tenure of osunbor imposed by obasanjo.

Esan is docile, even PDP doesn't take it serious just to use and dump it
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by Favor99(m): 8:34am On Jan 10, 2019
zlantanfan:
has esan ever be governor under PDP outside the ill fated tenure of osunbor imposed by obasanjo.

Esan is docile, even PDP doesn't take it serious just to use and dump it
Ambrose Alli is Esan
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by zlantanfan: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2019
Favor99:

And without Anenih, the Esans now need a new political leader
it would only get worse now, if anenih couldn't give esan any thing is it when he is no more at the PDP bot that esan would get something?

The present corps are only after their pockets
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by zlantanfan: 8:36am On Jan 10, 2019
Favor99:

Ambrose Alli is Esan
current political dispensation wise since democracy
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by pedrilo: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2019
Favor99:

Yes my brother. Esan should unite with Bini. We can’t allow our state to be divided by these politicians. It’s best we remain one. But APC in Edo is ruining things. They are not helping matters by trying to marginalize Esan.
PDP needs to take over Edo again
long hisssssssssssssss
dis ur reasoning is why ESAN was left behind in the first place.
Cant Esan strategize and align to become relevant in d scheme of tins in APC?
must we jumo ship?
APC is ruling in edo, politics they say is local, find ways to be relevant in d ruling party.
if ur last hope is to oppose winners, then that's unfortunate
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 10, 2019
Yawn

Igbo people will never get tired of Edo matter
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 10, 2019
If esan want to get their own state, that's fine.

As long as each ethnic group is progressing no matter their state or region be it Bini, esan, urhobo, isoko, etc.
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by Favor99(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2019
pedrilo:
long hisssssssssssssss
must we jumo ship?
APC is ruling in edo, politics they say is local, find ways to be relevant in d ruling party.
Ok I grew up abroad. I didn’t grow up in Nigeria. So I’m not to familiar with how politics work in most countries outside my own where I grew up.
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by Favor99(m): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2019
pedrilo:
long hisssssssssssssss
must we jumo ship?
Well Obaseki is doing well in general and APC seems to produce good governors, so we can give it a try
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by pedrilo: 8:52am On Jan 10, 2019
Favor99:

Well Obaseki is doing well in general and APC seems to produce good governors, so we can give it a try
now u r talking
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by Favor99(m): 8:54am On Jan 10, 2019
pedrilo:
now u r talking
So you Esan or Bini?
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by pedrilo: 8:57am On Jan 10, 2019
Favor99:

So you Esan or Bini?
Esan
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by zlantanfan: 9:01am On Jan 10, 2019
Favor99:

solution is quite simple.

Esan should stop throwing up its legs like a political prostitute even before PDP asks for it.

Esan should get its dignity restored by giving concessions to the party that needs it the most.

Edo south is predominantly 50/50 and Edo north is 70% pro APC. Esan can become a beautiful bride because both parties need its block vote to swing the direction of things.

Esan should rather sit on the fence and consider which party fulfill its concessions, for now PDP gets esan too cheaply and APC has more regions to consolidate its concessions to
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by Favor99(m): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2019
pedrilo:
Esan
Nice cool. You grew up in Esanland or outside Esan?
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by pedrilo: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2019
Favor99:

Nice cool. You grew up in Esanland or outside Esan?
...in Esan
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by Favor99(m): 9:27am On Jan 10, 2019
pedrilo:
...in Esan
Ok nice. I’d like to visit Esan when I come to Nigeria. It’s my home
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by Goke7: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2019
This is why I opined that state govts in Nigeria are all frauds. Creation of states has further divided Nigerians. Nigeria will fare better having regions or provinces than states. My personal view
Re: Does APC Hate Esan People In Edo State? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Cjn's Trial Is Not Criminal - Osibanjo Had More In His Account / Corper Cries Out As INEC Officials Are Threatening To Use Jazz On Them / "I Serve The Winning God"-reno Omokri Reacts To Blast After PDP Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.