Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba (13272 Views)

Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident / Orji Kalu Visits Ndoma-Egba Over Destruction of Property by Hoodlums (Photos) / Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba by BenzEne1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
ainas247:
Everything these days is about PDP and APC..
wait till you lose to SOWORE..

Do you have a business? Online or offline? Check my profile

Sowo.... What?? Lol
Please
Na kposh dat bros wan carry so

Re: Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba by Vtrd: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
Re: Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba by Dignity12clems: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Job scam,
JOB INTERVIEW-Come tomorrow THUR{03-01-2019} by 9.00am. (1)Requirments;- 2p'sports,Results,C.V & Form money #8000. {2}Area of our Jobs;- Cway Co,Insurance,Info-tech.Hotel,Airport,Pampers Co & Biscuit Co. ADDRESS>> "DSTjobagent" 54,Awolowo way,1st Floor,Suite 16/17,Near IPODO Mkt Junct'n,Underbridge IKEJA.

Kindly run from DST job agent @ Ikeja Along. FYI.
Re: Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba by News101: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
10Ebisco:
Previous Senate Leader and Chairman of Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba SAN, hosts said that People Democratic Get-together, PDP's cry over the arrangement of Mrs Amina Zakari as Head of Presidential Electoral Collation Center was a scam.

Tending to a world public interview on Saturday night, Senator Ndoma-Egba, who is the APC Candidate for Central Senatorial District of Cross River, said the purposeful publicity by PDP was a diversion to APC.

"The Electoral Act is sure about the job of INEC, the commission they are discussing isn't conceive by the discretionary demonstration. It is only an adhoc plan to encourage crafted by the returning officer for the presidential decision," he said.

Ndoma-Egba uncovered that the explanation behind his re-challenging for the position was because of the way that more than 37 charges he supported are there natural.

"There is no system for the progression in the Senate, the minute you leaves, every little thing about you and the senate is no more. Other than the opportunity of data charge that turned into an Act of the National Assembly, my other 37 bills are still there natural.

"In the council, there is no giving over notes, if an assembly misfortunes his races, he moves away, there is no time for him to even interface with your successor and that is the reason it is exhorted that lawmaking body be return as regularly as would be prudent."

On the 2019 race, he stated, "There has been high traffic of individuals from PDP to APC, simply keep an eye out, in the following couple of weeks to come, you would see huge names leaving PDP to APC, and the traffic would have been both ways however it going to be more from PDP to APC."

Ndoma-Egba said that 2019 decisions will be unique and APC was tuning her procedure to accomodate the unconventional idea of the race. "We are keeping our key to our chest in light of the fact that different gatherings are calculating to win the state," he said.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/01/06/amina-zakari-reason-pdp-diverting-apc-senator-ndoma-egba/

Which kind of Illiterate journalist is this? Must you be a blogger if you can't write good English? Gosh, must everybody be a blogger? This is an insult to journalism. In fact you should be flogged for this. Nonsense.
Re: Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Meaningless post.
Re: Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Oh, my head! Migraine! What an atrociously written article!!

Re: Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba by Ishilove: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
News101:

Which kind of Illiterate journalist is this? Must you be a blogger if you can't write good English? Gosh, must everybody be a blogger? This is an insult to journalism. In fact you should be flogged for this. Nonsense.
One of my brain cells threatened to atrophy as I read the gobbledygook. The article is an insult to lazy bloggers.
Re: Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba by enemyofprogress: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
ainas247:

just like all the premier league clubs lost to Leceister city some years ago
Re: Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba by enemyofprogress: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
God wil not give Buhari power to ring dis election
Re: Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba by greatman247(m): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
ainas247:

Who is Sawore? I don't even know him. His did not even ring a bell. He will still not carry the third position after the election. APC or PDP will carry the day whether you like it or not then Gbenga Hashim will be third and Sawore the idiot will be nowhere near. He keeps exposing people we thought he was doing this genuinely for the helpless Nigerian people not knowing he was actually nursing presidential ambition. he is no different from the politician in the rotten system.
Re: Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba by ATIKUOBIPDP: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.
Re: Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba by goslowgoslow(m): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
CharleyBright:
What is this Slowpoke saying?

Ndoma Egba can open his useless mouth and talk now? Was he not Senator under PDP for over a decade?
So because he was denied senatorial slot in 2015, he quickly jump to APC and can now rant.
Oloriburuku Oshi

Agbaya ole
Just like your Atiku is also ranting after jumping from APC to PDP . So is there any difference between all of them? Gbogbo yin to n te le won ni oloriburuku at oloshi! Una no get sense!!!
Re: Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba by donqx: 1:25am On Jan 07, 2019
smiley
Re: Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba by hundredrivas(m): 2:16am On Jan 07, 2019
During major company play and win competetions its usually stated that employes and their relatives and not allowed to participate in the competion. So why is buhari's relative a referee in this crucial final match?
Re: Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba by CharleyBright(m): 5:59am On Jan 07, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Just like your Atiku is also ranting after jumping from APC to PDP . So is there any difference between all of them? Gbogbo yin to n te le won ni oloriburuku at oloshi! Una no get sense!!!

Where did u see me mention Atiku Or that i support Atiku or PDP?
Is Buhari and Atiku d only candidates?
.You have come to defend your yeye APC abi?
Oloriburuku Omo Ale like you that is so foolish to be making hasty conclusions.
No wonder u name yourself "go slow".
Pls get off my way you this Go slow slowpoke.

Atiku and Buhari my foot.
Re: Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba by ainas247: 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
just like all the premier league clubs lost to Leceister city some years ago

Thanks my bro exactly
Re: Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba by ainas247: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
greatman247:

Who is Sawore? I don't even know him. His did not even ring a bell. He will still not carry the third position after the election. APC or PDP will carry the day whether you like it or not then Gbenga Hashim will be third and Sawore the idiot will be nowhere near. He keeps exposing people we thought he was doing this genuinely for the helpless Nigerian people not knowing he was actually nursing presidential ambition. he is no different from the politician in the rotten system.

Please let's vote for him and not this same people of APC / PDP... The are the same people..atiku was apc 4 years ago.. Bukola saraki was apc few months ago
Re: Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba by goslowgoslow(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
CharleyBright:

Where did u see me mention Atiku Or that i support Atiku or PDP?
Is Buhari and Atiku d only candidates?
.You have come to defend your yeye APC abi?
Oloriburuku Omo Ale like you that is so foolish to be making hasty conclusions.
No wonder u name yourself "go slow".
Pls get off my way you this Go slow slowpoke.

Atiku and Buhari my foot.

Ko ni da fun iyala iya e. You are the one that is foolish are you the one that born me bastard? For that statement you will not see good things this year. Sorrow Tears and blood will be your portion. If you are not a slowpoke and a child that lack home training you will read my comment very well. Did you see anywhere I support APC? And if do what is your business? =N=10 condom would have helped your mother from delivering you because your are a worthless person. Ass hole!!!!
Re: Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba by greatman247(m): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
ainas247:

Please let's vote for him and not this same people of APC / PDP... The are the same people..atiku was apc 4 years ago.. Bukola saraki was apc few months ago

I understand you brother but Sawore can't be trusted either. I will rather vote someone else like Hashim. Just like you I am sick and tired of the same old politicians and same parties, APC and PDP. Even though I know either APC or PDP will end up winning at the end of the day.
Re: Amina Zakari: The Reason PDP Diverting APC – Senator Ndoma-egba by greatman247(m): 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
ainas247:

I understand you brother, but Sawore can't be trusted either! I will rather vote another person like Hashim. Just like you, I am also tired of old and same politicians holding Nigeria back for a long time now. I am sick and tired of both PDP and APC. Even though either APC or PDP will still end up declaring a winner at the end of the day. This country is a joke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Nigeria’s Bankrupt States, It’s Business As Usual - Businessday / 'Tinubu Has Elevated Blame Game To The Next Level' - Atiku's Camp To Onanuga / Subsidy Fraud: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Four Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.