Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) (62220 Views)

Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Lake Rice Sold At N12,000 Per Bag In Lagos (Photos) / BREAKING: The Old Panteka Market In Kaduna Has Been Gutted By Fire (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by VictorRomanov: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
How many years will it take to heat up that amount of water?
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
laughitall:
Risky shit Africa please let's upgrade
China and Japan been one of the most technological advanced countries didn't start with this assertion of yours. They got the support they need from their people.

1 Like

Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
flejnr2:
THIS is a death trap, imagine heating dry water and feasting on the rubber bucket
. Let me assume you mean heating the bucket till it gets dry,why would you?
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by mfm04622: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
It should be banned! It is a fire hazard! Nothing more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by mechanics(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Interesting.
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by mfm04622: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
asuustrike1:

Let me tell you a story!

I can't remember my age then. I was young. We were on holiday. It was harmattan period. After playing in the morning, I wanted to have my birth before playing second round. Because of the cold, I use the heating thing we call "heater" in Nigeria. I filled a plastic kettle and plugged the heater. Then I sat down to wait for the water to boil and fell asleep!
It was somebody that came to look for someone that saw �.Thank God! My mother has been using that same kettle to boil water since I can remember. Thank God the house wasn't burned down. So that thing is not safe!
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by bobkezel(m): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
The iron handle has nothing to do with its safety cos it's attached to the plastic.
My problem with this is the heat loss since it's not thermoplastic and lack of thermostat. A lot of energy will be lost during and after heating.
Prepaid meter users, don't dare use this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by flejnr2(f): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
asuustrike1:

We are humans and are bound to do mistakes, you can forget you are boiling water and go out, or think you have water in the bucket and put it on. The rest will now make fp on Nairaland
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by tbanty1: 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
Bluntguy:

The only language you learnt from your mother's womb till today is"fool" . Keep"fooling yourself into?

Yeye. Didn't kno that word will hit that ur flat head. Mor*n!!
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
mfm04622:

Let me tell you a story!

I can't remember my age then. I was young. We were on holiday. It was harmattan period. After playing in the morning, I wanted to have my birth before playing second round. Because of the cold, I use the heating thing we call "heater" in Nigeria. I filled a plastic kettle and plugged the heater. Then I sat down to wait for the water to boil and fell asleep!
It was somebody that came to look for someone that saw �.Thank God! My mother has been using that same kettle to boil water since I can remember. Thank God the house wasn't burned down. So that thing is not safe!
Probably you can't handle electronics because if you can the water shouldn't have boiled for long.
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by iammolahs(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
This thing is been sold in my area here. Very cheap thou
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
flejnr2:

We are humans and are bound to do mistakes, you can forget you are boiling water and go out, or think you have water in the bucket and put it on. The rest will now make fp on Nairaland
Yes we are humans but we should try to be careful in handling things. We should be conscious in handling properties because it tells when we hold public position.
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by mfm04622: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
asuustrike1:

Probably you can't handle electronics because if you can the water shouldn't have boiled for long.
Handle what? So you handle electronics in your sleep? Lol!

There is NOTHING electronic in heater! It is purely electrical

1 Like

Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by flejnr2(f): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
asuustrike1:

Yes we are humans but we should try to be careful in handling things. We should be conscious in handling properties because it tells when we hold public position.

My brother it takes a blink to make mistakes but you make point sha
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Everybody is shouting safety as if Nigerians know safety. U travels in overloaded buses always without complaining as if that is not risky. The guy try jare, let's encourage creativity. Or do you want him to join BH
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by Orpe7(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Plastic n hot metal: recipe for disaster
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by Newmans: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
Creativity from lazy youths "oo,
Correction pls

Hard working ng youths
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by sulasa07(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Looks like some people are playing with 33kVA electric shock.
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
mfm04622:

Handle what? So you handle electronics in your sleep? Lol!

There is NOTHING electronic in heater! It is purely electrical
Why should you sleep when you know you are boiling water?. If you want take a nap as result of exhaustion kindly off your electrical appliance.We learn from people's experience and would not want to repeat itself.
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by Memories12411: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
See how people are asking questions about safety. People have been using Chinese boiling ring inside same plastic buckets for ages, nobody ask or bothered about the safety. Now that a Nigerian has decided to do it this way, fellow country people are behaving as if they have seen plastic electric kettle before.

1 Like

Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by IjebuWarrior: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Creative NOT Innovative!
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by thecommunist(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
disaster waiting to happen. it would have made sense to have a ball level switch to cut off mains lead if and when the water dries off just in case someone forgets to turn power off, a situation which normally occur when "NEPA takes light" and later restore power hours later when everybody is asleep or everybody has gone out.
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by Modarun(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
All the Afonja Tinuhu erats thinking APC andbEl rufai is popular should go to panteka andvhail El rufai, letsvsee if he will make it out there alive. Omver 2thousand youths gainfully employed,but the Malian imp Elrufai is hell bent on destroying the market.
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by Diso60090(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
The day wey my tenant go buy this nonsense come my house ready to pack your property that day.
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by MrPaul2: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
laughitall:

How? Don't you use ringboiler at home? This is how creative and talented young men ideal was killed in this country.
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by persius555(m): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
The designer should try and introduce a programmable thermostat that triggers off button once it attains boiling point.

Not a bad idea. Nigerians should contribute and help the product become desirable instead of out-rightly condemning it.

2 Likes

Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
FreshTimes:
This is a locally made electric bucket heater. While most Nigerians use empty paint bucket for water storage, this young entrepreneur thinks out of the box to make something exceptional. The new innovation made by Arewa youth is now being sold at Panteka Market in Kaduna State.

What do you think about the new invention?

http://freshtimes.com.ng/Informative/locally-made-nigeria-electric-bucket-sold-panteka-market-kaduna-pics

We the kaduna people are ahead of kano in terms of technologycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by boomssey(f): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Are we sure the water won't leak out from d bucket?
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Recipe for Disaster
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by Buffalowings3(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
martowskin1:

Which one have u done.... Instead of u to appreciate the move u use ur dry hand to type rubbish
Yeye dey smell
Go and buy it..
A disaster waiting to happen, a fire hazard
Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by jefff455: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
laughitall:
what have you done in your life illiterate

1 Like

Re: Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) by martowskin1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
Buffalowings3:

Yeye dey smell
Go and buy it..
A disaster waiting to happen, a fire hazard

U sound just like ur name, buffalo wing like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria / Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro. / Oyinda Adenuga Weds Adeolu Abayomi Olufeko (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.