Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral (63334 Views)

Abducted Plateau Bride Weds A Day After Regaining Her Freedom (Photos) / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by JasonScoolari: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2019
Divay22:

Men like us are rare? undecided

Na so grin
undecided I will find you and I will beat you.
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:11am On Jan 07, 2019
tossie101:
Congrats to them and happy married life.

I can bet anything the man is not Yoruba man.
Yorubas don't marry for love but for sex or something that will benefit them.
That's why u See their young men marrying white grannies for visa or money
This shows u want a yoruba husband. Take heart
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Olalimits(m): 9:14am On Jan 07, 2019
You're the dumbest of your kind
tossie101:

Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Divay22(f): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
undecided I will find you and I will beat you.
Hahahaha
Until you see me then grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by JasonScoolari: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2019
Divay22:

Hahahaha
Until you see me then grin grin cheesy
You're not far from my witch screen.
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Surrey2Bimshire: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2019
Atiku:
I hope There'll be no complications between pregnancy & & childbirth.

Please explain .
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by toprealman: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
tossie101:

I dont care where u come from yorubas have masters in doing that.
Thats my opinion.
Get that?
Just realised you are a girl......mtchew!
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by sulakishop(m): 4:17am On Jan 08, 2019
Oponu aye rada!

tossie101:

Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by flyKUDE(m): 6:25am On Jan 08, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

People with deformity feel eye pressure. When two eyes are looking at them it feels like a scrutiny of a thousand eyes. An invasion of privacy and self, an inquiry into their validity.

They formulate a defense, an outward shield against the perceived intrusion of eyes.

Her frown can be taken as dissaproval of the scrutiny. At an important occassion such as this, you can bet all eyes are on her.

Im against use of alcohol under any circumstance, but there are occassions where its use outweighs its prohibition. I would have put her into a relaxed mood with a little alcohol but not to the point she would loose her reasoning and cause embarassment.

I dont believe she is angry, underneath the stern look she is a happy bride.

You have the wisdom of Solomon bro! I cannot afford to not commend you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.