Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,630 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life (20652 Views)

Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by able1993(m): 4:52am On Jan 07, 2019
Saraki and Kwara part 1, I hope they are able to remove his stronghold and the family shackles of Kwara, however, they may fall into worse hands, politicians are the same....

Do you think you can't make it in life or you need success strategies, best ways to approach life, grooming and guidance, way to academic and business success, or motivational and inspirational articles, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by lagosrd: 5:11am On Jan 07, 2019
Don't mind those kwarans o. They only pay lip service to everything. When elections come now you will be surprised that they will all go the same way. Everything they post here online is nothing but sponsored propaganda. Visit Ilorin-jebba-mokwa yourself and see the truth.
Yes they shout oto ge but deep in their mind ehhh. Except something different happens.... They are all go in the same way.
Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by October1960: 5:12am On Jan 07, 2019
Saraki and his family have stolen enough.

I often wonder when the people of Kwara will say enough is enough and take back their future.

Hopefully Nigerians will wake up and fight these crooks in every state and local government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by Kog45(m): 5:16am On Jan 07, 2019
DeOTR:

I'm from Kwara. I have no business with Lagos politics.
Hmmm.Libya rejected Ghadaffi but at the end they are worst for it.Pls who are the personalities taking over from Saraki?Did you know these personalities contributed nothing to the growth of the state but they are all hiding under O’ti toge slogan.I pray Kwarans get it right.
Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by IjebuWarrior: 5:17am On Jan 07, 2019
BUHARIwilDIE019:
Saraki is 100 million times educated and knowledgeable than Mr Lifeless

You're sure the lifeless one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by Maket: 5:27am On Jan 07, 2019
Satakill will soon see the result of eating alone in his morning shit.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by Softhands(m): 5:50am On Jan 07, 2019
Boko Haram go enter ilorin after Saraki looses!
Fuckyoumod:
Nigerians are stupid.... How can you reject saraki and continue to support Buhari a born herder with not formal education, a terrorist, a man that has brought hunger and poverty.

This is plain stupidity!

You say enough is enough to saraki in kwara state, but you hail Tinubu "jagaban" in Lagos, a man that has the whole of Lagos state in his pocket.

I don't pity Nigerians anymore.
Nigerian citizens are confused and stupid.
Shey you want next level of hunger?, next level you shall have.

But nobody should complain.

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by TEYA: 5:58am On Jan 07, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
Nigerians are stupid.... How can you reject saraki and continue to support Buhari a born herder with not formal education, a terrorist, a man that has brought hunger and poverty.

This is plain stupidity!

You say enough is enough to saraki in kwara state, but you hail Tinubu "jagaban" in Lagos, a man that has the whole of Lagos state in his pocket.

OTO GE! grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by Kneebow(m): 6:03am On Jan 07, 2019
"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." ... But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God's one and only Son." John 3:18

"I ask you, when you get
home, to sit down and write, every one of you, on a piece of paper, “Saved,” if you are saved, and
“Condemned,” if you are not a believer. For that is your condition! I want you to realize whose you are,
and where you are going! When you have done so, I pray that a sense of your condition and prospects
may be deepened upon your mind! Sinners, do you think enough?

Do you consider enough? You are busy about a thousand things, but do you really think about your souls, death, judgment, and eternal
hell? Do you think enough about the Savior’s love? Do you ponder your sin and the blessed fact that it
may be pardoned?

Oh, that you would reflect, consider, and turn your whole mind to God!
But I am beating around the bush! I have a much more important precept to which to exhort you.
Remember, the gospel command is,

“Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and you shall be saved.” Every
minute that you remain an unbeliever you are adding to your sin! You are increasing your iniquity and
confirming yourself in condemnation! Oh, that you would believe the divine testimony concerning Jesus, for that is the object of faith! What you are asked to believe is true; He whom you are commanded
to trust in is able to save you"

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by awoluyi(m): 6:22am On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=Fuckyoumod post=74520258]Nigerians are stupid.... How can you reject saraki and continue to support Buhari a born herder with not formal education, a terrorist, a man that has brought hunger and poverty.

This is plain stupidity!

You wrote that Nigerians are confused and stupid.
You assumed that all Nigerians should share the same political view with you hence this your unintelligent post. How will you feel if a foreigner refers to Nigerians as confused and stupid? Anyway it's said that "There is more hope for a fool than for someone who speaks before thinking." For your information I am not involved in the prevailing madness called political party support, I only take exception from the abusive words you used to describe Nigerians including myself. I want to believe that your parents are Nigerians. Are they confused and stupid?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by yrex01(m): 6:23am On Jan 07, 2019
O to GE !!

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by rilikalid(m): 6:24am On Jan 07, 2019
Those of you saying Saraki is still the father of Kwara politics are just news reader politicians and analysts. come to Kwara where we are and see the raw and real situation on ground. I swear APC governorship election is already won. SARAKi ko, Bukola ni. O TO GEEEEEE ti take over

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by okofians(m): 6:26am On Jan 07, 2019
This year's poll would be fascinating.... many politicians would become irrelevant... ABS is one of such.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by mysteryman2014: 6:29am On Jan 07, 2019
The demystification of Saraki hegemony started with Bukola himself, when he supported the incumbent governor against the wish of the father.

You can't eat your cake and still have it.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by edupedia: 6:30am On Jan 07, 2019
BUHARIwilDIE019:

.....educated to steal and turn people under him into paupers?....rubbish and nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by edupedia: 6:32am On Jan 07, 2019
lagosrd:
Don't mind those kwarans o. They only pay lip service to everything. When elections come now you will be surprised that they will all go the same way. Everything they post here online is nothing but sponsored propaganda. Visit Ilorin-jebba-mokwa yourself and see the truth.
Yes they shout oto ge but deep in their mind ehhh. Except something different happens.... They are all go in the same way.

....yes u can write what u wish to happen in your dream on Nairaland...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by Blankstare(m): 6:39am On Jan 07, 2019
Whenever we bring up analysis of kwara political realities here,the next thing we see are daft people talking about Tinubu,many people no get sense Sha! Is kwara state Lagos? we are a federation, everyone should focus on his state....saraki has finish eating all kwara resources hence his imminent downfall pronto!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by BabaAduras: 6:42am On Jan 07, 2019
BUHARIwilDIE019:

We will see n 6 weeks time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by lagosrd: 6:49am On Jan 07, 2019
edupedia:

....yes u can write what u wish to happen in your dream on Nairaland...

When the truth hits at you, you suddenly become uncomfortable and rude. I don't join issues with your likes. Sorry please take heart.
Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by cashkid: 6:57am On Jan 07, 2019
mcderick1:
Congrats to all my subscriber , we keep winning and they keep wondering ... yea, call or whatsapp to be part of the winnings very affordable .

U people won't rest? Cheap and hungry scammers!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by leunseyis(m): 7:13am On Jan 07, 2019
We thanks the Original "O to ge" guys Akogun Iyiola Oyedepo, Alhaji Iyola Alajagunsi and Chief Rex Olayiwola. For their unrelenting efforts to see that Kwara total freedom from Saraki's dominance come to an end in the gubernatorial and House of Representatives forthcoming election.���

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by leunseyis(m): 7:15am On Jan 07, 2019
O To Ge...!!! Meaning Enough Is Enough!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 07, 2019
Yankee101:
While i support Atiku...
I do not like family run politics of Kwara
A performing governor with no godfather will be nice
but there is no governor in Nigeria without godfather
Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by GBIsaka: 7:23am On Jan 07, 2019
If only saraki could do 5% of what Tinubu did in Lagos state. Maybe enough won't be enough yet. Saraki messed up big time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 07, 2019
O TO GE with Buhari hardship
Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by imam07: 7:57am On Jan 07, 2019
Fuckyoumod:

This is plain stupidity!

Use your senses. Kwara is voting apc because they don't want saraki. The worst of Buhari is better than the best of saraki. If atiku is the apc presidential candidate and Buhari is pdp presidential candidate, kwarans will still vote against pdp. U can't stop kwarans from fighting for their liberation.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by imam07: 7:58am On Jan 07, 2019
sherozy:
Saraki is a Demi God to kwarans and knows the game of politics. To hell with next level.... Apc has lost it..
sit down there and let trousers dey wear u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life by tsannee(m): 8:06am On Jan 07, 2019
O to ge, we are tired of sarakill, the looting machine

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Lawmakers Oppose Stoppage Of Pension For Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Others / Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark / Patience Jonathan Denies Receiving N3bn From NDDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.