Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos (3808 Views)

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by TheSaxophonist: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
Photo- A poster of the UDP Lagos Guber candidate

Mazi (Dr). Uche Samuel Anyamele (USA), a self acclaimed Lagosian of Igbo decent had said he has what it takes to move Nigeria’s most populous state forward. The United democratic party candidate might not be very popular among the electorate, but his campaign is sure gaining traction on Facebook.

See photos below:
More:
https://insiderpostonline./2019/01/07/see-the-igbo-man-who-wants-to-be-governor-of-lagos/

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by deboysben(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
I wish him well

1 Like

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by BuhariAdvocate: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
cheesy
Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by 989900: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
Good one.
Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by zlantanfan: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
How i wish the "90%" 2 by 2 owners of Lagos could show their popularity by voting their own rather than the abobaku they have destined themselves with the afonja customer Dada ni

6 Likes

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
Awon vote splitter
Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by Babzrockman: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
The guy man think say Lagos politics be like Nollywood ni

6 Likes

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by Pigsandidiots: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
This on is an actor na. He is doing what he knows best.
Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by gidgiddy: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
I remember this guy. He had a booming career as actor then all of a sudden he disappeared from Nollywood

7 Likes

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by Shawnnn01: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
May amadioha strike him n his entire kinsmen dead

2 Likes

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by Randy100: 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hater of Igbo, my message to you is that one day it is going to happen. Now we are going for Jimi Agbaje.

4 Likes

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by kmaster007: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lagos governor inside his dream

1 Like

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by jerryunit48: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
It’s a free world so nobody should say negative things

1 Like

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by crestedaguiyi: 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
its a no mans land, anybody can contest.

the present governor is not from Lagos state.

the present APC candidate too is not from Lagos state

even lai Mohammed the minister of information's son is contesting for a seat in Lagos state so nobody should be stupid enough to focus on his tribe alone.

his brother had broken the record already even though not as a governor of the state can anybody from lagos and yoruba land in general win any party ticket in another state in Nigeria, i dare them cool

1 Like

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by Okoyebos: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
[s]
crestedaguiyi:
its a no mans land, anybody can contest.

the present governor is not from Lagos state.

the present APC candidate too is not from Lagos state

even lai Mohammed the minister of information's son is contesting for a seat in Lagos state so nobody should be stupid enough to focus on his tribe alone.

his brother had broken the record already even though not as a governor of the state can anybody from lagos and yoruba land in general win any party ticket in another state in Nigeria, i dare them cool
[/s]

Ambode is a Yoruba man. Can an Ebonyi man be Governor of Anambra?

Before an Igbo man would be Governor of Lagos, an Ebonyi man would be Governor of Anambra and an Imo man would be Governor of Abia.

Till then, carry your carton of gala and enter Ikorodu road to continue your family tradition.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by slimfit1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
Try your lock enjoy our hospitality.
Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
Randy100:
Hater of Igbo, my message to you is that one day it is going to happen. Now we are going for Jimi Agbaje.

Yes it will happen in year 3030.

Before then, we enjoy the servitude of our slaves grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by Randy100: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Yes it will happen in year 3030.

Before then, we enjoy the servitude of our slaves grin
I hope you won't die of heart attack when it happen and by the way we know those who are serving in lagos state.
Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
Randy100:
I hope you won't die of heart attack when it happen and by the way we know those who are serving in lagos state.

Yes nah. Tinubuchukwu is the boss there. Fasholeze was former Governor too.

Didinrin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by nazicartel(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
see my cousin oooo... Dee Sam calm down ooo
Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by Eledan: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
Randy100:

Why can’t you all queue behind this guy and prove to the other Nigerians and the world this your phantom importance in Lagos or you all are afraid of getting drown in the Lagos lagoon ?

3 Likes

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
gidgiddy:
I remember this guy. He had a booming career as actor then all of a sudden he disappeared from Nollywood
we remember him... not I

1 Like

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by baralatie(m): 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
gidgiddy:
is that so
Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by shachris02: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Okoyebos:
[s][/s]

Ambode is a Yoruba man. Can an Ebonyi man be Governor of Anambra?

Before an Igbo man would be Governor of Lagos, an Ebonyi man would be Governor of Anambra and an Imo man would be Governor of Abia.

Till then, carry your carton of gala and enter Ikorodu road to continue your family tradition.

but ambode is from Ondo State na?

if ambode can contest and rule lagos state, then anybody from any state can....shows lagos is a no man's land.
Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by Okoyebos: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
shachris02:

but ambode is from Ondo State na?

if ambode can contest and rule lagos state, then anybody from any state can....shows lagos is a no man's land.

Lagos is not No Man's land, Anambra is home for all.

All you Abakaliki wawa people should go and rule Anambra.

7 Likes

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by shachris02: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
Okoyebos:

Lagos is not No Man's land, Anambra is home for all.

All you Abakaliki wawa people should go and rule Anambra.

why is ambode an Ondo man ruling lagos state?

because lagos is a no man's land.
Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
I respect Lagosians for been the only state in Nigeria without ethnic wahala when it comes to elections.

Anyone can aspire for any position and that's good.

I want Nigeria as a whole to be like that, so far you have lived in that location for minimum 10years.

Since we are chanting one Nigeria, let everyone aspire to rule anywhere they have reside in for long.
Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by Okoyebos: 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
shachris02:

why is ambode an Ondo man ruling lagos state?

because lagos is a no man's land.

Because Ambode is a Yoruba man.
That's something none of you guys can ever attain till the end of time.

Do you know why Ojukwu was finished? Be cause the fool made the stupid mistake of proceeding to Yorubaland. The dumb coward didn't pass Ore before his army or retards was wiped out. 179 Yoruba soldiers finished off more than 5,000 Igbo Biafrans.

Yorubas are united, Igbos aren't. That's why you see Anambra fighting Ebonyi, Imo sacking Abia workers, SE Governors fighting Peter Obi, etc.

You really should sit down and think about the future of your generations if it's this same Igboland you want them to rely on..

11 Likes

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by AgbariOjukwu1: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lol , Okoyebo don dey deal with these poto pigs.

I remember few years back when a guy from the north was contesting to be an ordinary councillor in Ebonyi... Most of the Potor pigs here on nairaland called it an abomination.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by Banmeallday: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
Another Psychologically homeless Igbo wants to be governor of Lagos......Too bad because no Yoruba is trying to be governor of Imo state....

What the heck is wrong with these folks?
Maybe it is BECAUSE of Lagos

2 Likes

Re: See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Are Igbos not 90% of Lagos? This guy is certainly next governor then or some people have been deceiving themselves for a long time.

Igbos take the challenge na. You own Lagos and we agree. So, make your kinsman governor then or just shut up and stop disturbing the peace if this dude is not sworn in as next Lagos Governor.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State And Omoleye Sowore / Dangote Writes Ohaneze Over Influx Of Almajiris To Southern Nigeria. / Can Someone Show Federal Government This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.