Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) (52874 Views)

Strike: Outcome Of Today's ASUP Meeting With Federal Government / Outcome Of Today's ASUU Meeting With FG / ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
They should shaa call it off,
Let some of us extort our parents small cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Olokson(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
And that useless Minister is absent again
FTC

16 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
Olokson:

FTC
Now go to No 12 alaba or aba road to collect your medal

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by cassyrooy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
I'm tired of flipping books, I just want to go my way and live my life. ASUU isn't the final decision maker in my life, I just wonder why they and the FG act as though they are.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Affable0709(m): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
If this meeting once again comes out fruitless, then they are all very selfish. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by wintersnow(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
It has been called off

3 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by amalab30(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Cool
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Jobsecureng: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Homeyfun Foods Limited, a leading food processing company in Nigeria, is looking to recruit competent & self-motivated Professionals with entrepreneurial mindset for immediate employment as
1. Sales Executives.
As a Sales Executive, your duties will include:
Promoting and Selling the company’s products in line with set target.
Establishing sales channel and implementing sales strategies to drive volume
Ensuring a good spread and also shelve presence of the company's products.
Remuneration: Salary plus commission.

2. Account Officer: with practical experience in accounting and finance software solutions.

If you have a B.sc or HND with a minimum of 2years Sales and Marketing experience in any FMCG Company,

please send your CV to:

info@homeyfun.com.

Note: Only shortlisted Candidates would be contacted for immediate employment
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by jumper524(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Na so the meeting long when no conclusion..
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Aku2078: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
cassyrooy:
I'm tired of flipping books, I just want to go my way and live my life. ASUU isn't the final decision maker in my life, I just wonder why they and the FG act as though they are.

OYO to you

2 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
The educational system looking so like sambisa....
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
wintersnow:
It has been called off
source?
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by NoisyNaybour001(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
wintersnow:
It has been called off
how do u know
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by faithugo64(f): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
wintersnow:
It has been called off
Where you see am?
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by ayesco202(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
I graduated 2017. LASU Senate delayed the approval of my result till date. ASUU strike too came in. If coming back to this planet earth would bring me back to Nigeria, I would rather come back as a fire extinguisher or water dispenser. undecided

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by CuddleBear(f): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
They should not call it off oh. I need to collect salary

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Abatsam111(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Okkkk
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by kalvoken(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
What is ASUU?

Is it the same as the one in the club house (assun) ?

5 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Alepa(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Many kids on Nairaland
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by sagio09: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
cry
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by netsurfer01(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
ASUU, always striking grin
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by justus7: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hoping for a positive result.
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by OmoManU: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
I have a feeling the strike will be called off this week if not even today sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by herzernIsHere: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2019

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Dboy55(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
wintersnow:
It has been called off
How you take no
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by BOOMnaija(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
.....and d merry-go-round continues.

I support amaechi, everybody in this country needs to be killed for d country to move forward, except me.

2 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by maleekfrenzy(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
wintersnow:
It has been called off
u re seriously high.

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Vizbanlee(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
C as my hrt cut as i c ASUU update
Mk FG listen to dem na mk we rest na

2 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Ogaemmy: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
angry No outcome yet?

Meanwhile, don't let all these depressive news and situations in the country weigh you down. Hit this button and get yourself elated with this latest 2019 full HD movie. If you enjoy, don't forget to subscribe to the Channel for more. God bless Nigeria and you too. Amen
See Rego Daniel's real face below. She try sha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGJUW_1kvwA
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Vizbanlee(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Na wa oh
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Bodude504: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
The meeting will succeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year / NISDEBATE: Corruption in Nigeria who takes the blame: Leaders or the followers? / Hilarious But True Life Of A Nigerian University Student (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.