Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) (52892 Views)

Strike: Outcome Of Today's ASUP Meeting With Federal Government / Outcome Of Today's ASUU Meeting With FG / ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Nusah09(m): 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
See people wey dey view ds post.. Chai Nigeria w
hich way?

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Mariomadiba(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
I quit. Thank God ragp Don dey pay me
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Rayreezy: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hope

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by phinnex(f): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
wintersnow:
It has been called off
Says by who

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by martin5(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Mariomadiba:
PL whats ragp

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Mariomadiba(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
martin5:

PL whats ragp
Recharge and get paid
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by taiocol: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Rayreezy:
Hope
There had to add "previous administration" undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by KoeChz(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Breaking News:FG says 20BN approved to Pay lectures verified earned allowance
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Fidelismaria: 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
Chai

See half of nairaland dey view this thread

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Mariomadiba(m): 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
KoeChz:
Breaking News:FG says 20BN approved to Pay lectures verified earned allowance
Source oo..
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by pawesome(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
ayesco202:
I graduated 2017. LASU Senate delayed the approval of my result till date. ASUU strike too came in. If coming back to this planet earth would bring me back to Nigeria, I would rather come back as a fire extinguisher or water dispenser. undecided
bros grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Bloggingscope: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
If this strike is affecting you, try starting a blog
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by slawomir: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
The strike has been suspended not called off
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by toxicbrain: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
what is 20bn? mtcheew... divide it amongst the universities in Nigeria and see how much each gets..

if ASUU called off this strike for a peanut like that nature will punish them severely.

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by 6figs: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
The strike continues.

3 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
toxicbrain:
what is 20bn? mtcheew... divide it amongst the universities in Nigeria and see how much each gets..

if ASUU called off this strike for a peanut like that nature will punish them severely.
Its better than you guys staying at home.
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Chilord: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
6figs:
The strike continues.
Source?
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Waju001(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
After so much hope today
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by DONADAMS(m): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
strike continues...meeting ends in deadlock

source:TVC

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by 6figs: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
Chilord:

Source?
tvc
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Rayreezy: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
All these ones Na English?

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by olumose001(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
ASUU to take the resolution of the meeting back to their members and get back to FG on Thursday 10th of this month.. The strike will most likely be suspended then.. I rise.. Court!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by LongD(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
Saw this

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by DONADAMS(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
Rayreezy:
Hope
I hate this man he lies too much
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Chilord: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
6figs:
tvc
Okay
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Waju001(m): 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
olumose001:
ASUU to take the resolution of the meeting back to their members and get back to FG on Thursday 10th of this month.. The strike will most likely be suspended then.. I rise.. Court!!!!

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Waju001(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
Me i don't knw who briefed dz TVC the outcome of today's meeting

3 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by toxicbrain: 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
Valerie47:
Its better than you guys staying at home.

I am building my business and enhancing my skills mam, I care less about a very long stay at home

the engineering we are studying in school is almost useless if nothing is done to step up the level of things.

I prefer staying at home than going back to that trash again!

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by dxpecial(m): 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Mariomadiba:
Pls how. Do start earning on it can u guide me I just registered today your relationship with customers and the likes of others I would like to know thanks in advance
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:
Just look at a Nigerian student who can't even type a single sentence comprising of lexical and grammatical accuracy.

All he could type was poorly constructed jargons filled with 'shorthand'

I weep for our Nigerian education
Didn't you see that the writer wrote in pidgin slang?

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Elzak(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
toxicbrain:

I am building my business and enhancing my skills mam, I care less about a very long stay at home

the engineering we are studying in school is almost useless if nothing is done to step up the level of things.

I prefer staying at home than going back to that trash again!
bro u can simply drop out and do what u want to do
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ajoboss:
Every body in Nigeria are crying
Not true rather many Nigeria students are weeping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year / NISDEBATE: Corruption in Nigeria who takes the blame: Leaders or the followers? / Hilarious But True Life Of A Nigerian University Student (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.