Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) (52891 Views)

Strike: Outcome Of Today's ASUP Meeting With Federal Government / Outcome Of Today's ASUU Meeting With FG / ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Mariomadiba(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
Rayreezy:
TVC
For students ready to start recharge and get paid (vtu) business and earn 5k-20k weekly msg me 08114279188.
I have a bonanza for you, if you register under me, I will personally add 100 interested people to your whatsapp group. So your referral should be a walk over.
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Les: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
So Finally, what was the conclusion?
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Vivapros(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
How I wish ASU members can be beaten black and blue by students grin
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Ajibel(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
ASUU has kept everyone in suspense on their twitter page.

Says details later.

While someone in the replies said he heard fromuch TVC that it has been called off.

Sigh.

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by mrww(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
Rayreezy:
TVC
This is obviously photoshopped
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Adek15(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
Paschalp:
If them like let them be playing with students na
What is my own. I wee remain in the house and see all the movies on o2tvseries.com and toxicwap.com.

If I get tired of movies, I wee visit PDFDrive.net and read all the books there

If I get cloyed, I will visit xvideos.com and destroy my life yet again undecided

I'm seriously pained
why not get bored learning programming. Just use it to pass time like me

2 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Ayo081(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
If you are enjoying the strike stylishly gather here wink

20 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Ayo081(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Adek15:
Like me too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by phinnex(f): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
okay
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by AlvaroMorata(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Rayreezy:
TVC

last year's news
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Ogadiofficial(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ajibel:
ASUU has kept everyone in suspense on their twitter page.

Says details later.

While someone in the replies said he heard fromuch TVC that it has been called off.

Sigh.

I don't believe it
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Moseskito(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
OH TANK GOD IT HAS NOT BEEN CALLED OFF

8 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by hgnbello(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
yeeeeeeeee....

is off

yeeeeeeeee....

is off
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Jayson504(m): 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hmm ASUU sha
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by realest2(m): 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
seems it has been called off, from what most people are saying sha
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by isiuzo(m): 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ajoboss:
ASUU*
Thank you
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Sola2010: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
brexit:
They will be surprised when their members will start pulling out,the meetings are going on in most universities
LAUTECH has resumed already,other schools to follow suit soon. See....
https://punchng.com/lautech-commences-full-academic-activities/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
This tension is not good for the soul.
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Adasun(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
How much u paid to start? Youtube or where?
Adek15:
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by cassyrooy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Aku2078:

OYO to you
Lol! Nope, OYO to them not me.
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Jinyjagz(m): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
tvc

2 Likes

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by cassyrooy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
brexit:
They will be surprised when their members will start pulling out,the meetings are going on in most universities
University of Ibadan can't pull out, na them be the strike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by kendrick93(m): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
Jinyjagz:
tvc
yay
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by babyfaceafrica: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
cassyrooy:
University of Ibadan can pull out, na them be the strike.
so true..ui na father striker
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by cassyrooy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
so true..ui na father striker
Sadly so for Uites. But regardless, Glory to God.
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by nwakgr8: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
To be continued...
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by babyfaceafrica: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
cassyrooy:
Sadly so for Uites. But regardless, Glory to God.
lolz.....before the end of the month ,they will call it off
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by cassyrooy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
lolz.....before the end of the month ,they will call it off
Lol! We shall see
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by KoeChz(m): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
Breaking News: strike continues as ASUU, FG meeting deadlocked again
Re: Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics) by Rayreezy: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hope

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year / NISDEBATE: Corruption in Nigeria who takes the blame: Leaders or the followers? / Hilarious But True Life Of A Nigerian University Student (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.