Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? (1585 Views)

Thank You All For The Amaechi Love / Did Tinubu Call Buhari “Agent Of Destabilization”? Yes! - Farooq Kperogi / The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by shachris02: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
From the look of things , I think Tinubu masterminded the leaking of the famous Amaechi tape.

If you listen carefully, amaechi was talking to someone he knew...a reporter he trusted.

We all know that 90% of APC media machines is owned by Tinubu. So most likely that the reporter in question is in Tinubu's payroll.

Now why would Tinubu do something like that? simple. just recently Tinubu was, appointed to head Buahri's re-election. A post that would force him come head to head with Amaechi, the director general tasked with the same goal.

Knowing Tinubu for what he is, he would be feeling that Amaechi would not be completely loyal to him and the safest thing to do would be for him to find a way to sack Amaechi and replace him with one of his loyalist.

Amaechi predicament is not PDPs doing. no one has ever asked how the tape got to PDP in the first place.

Tinubu is smarter than most people give him credit for.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Very possible

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by EASY39(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
Thank You
Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by ImperialYoruba: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
shachris02:
From the look of things , I think Tinubu masterminded the leaking of the famous Amaechi tape.

If you listen carefully, amaechi was talking to someone he knew...a reporter he trusted.

We all know that 90% of APC media machines is owned by Tinubu. So most likely that the reporter in question is in Tinubu's payroll.

Now why would Tinubu do something like that? simple. just recently Tinubu was, appointed to head Buahri's re-election. A post that would force him come head to head with Amaechi, the director general tasked with the same goal.

Knowing Tinubu for what he is, he would be feeling that Amaechi would not be completely loyal to him and the safest thing to do would be for him to find a way to sack Amaechi and replace him with one of his loyalist.

Amaechi predicament is not a PDPS doing. no one has ever asked how the tape got to PDP in the first place.

You no sabi propaganda at all. You should start from a more convinving andle. Like this....

From the look of things I think Tinubu deliberately drugged Amaechi to make him intoxicated and talk nonsense. Then he recorded him in an interview.

After that he then leaked the recording of Amaechi.

This will fetch over 1000 likes and similar count in shares. Try it... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by shachris02: 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

You no sabi propaganda at all. You should start from a more convinving andle. Like this....

From the look of things I think Tinubu deliberately drugged Amaechi to make him intoxicated and talk nonsense. Then he recorded him in an interview.

After that he then leaked the recording of Amaechi.

This will fetch over 1000 likes and similar count in shares. Try it... grin

did you hear the part amaechi warned that they story should never be reported? he was open and in his sanest mind, talking to someone he trusted...someone Tinubu planted..

Jagaban just earned respect for this master scheming.

9 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by mumumugu(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
If amaechi could betray Jonathan,who is Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by ImperialYoruba: 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
shachris02:

did you hear the part amaechi warned that they story should never be reported? he was open and in his sanest mind, talking to someone he trusted...someone Tinubu planted..

We are saying the same thing mybman.

Jagaban already planted cameras and microphones all over the town. Look Amaechi could be in a restaurant they would still get him. grin

They wanted to bring him down. Jagaban drugged him. In his own sense Amaechi would never talk like that. Never!

Jagaban gave him tramadol to swallow before the interview.

Poor Amaechi. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by Ayhomes(m): 12:05am On Jan 08, 2019
shachris02:

Amaechi predicament is not a PDPS doing. no one has ever asked how the tape got to PDP in the first place.

useless youth with nothing to offer the society than fighting for politians.

2 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by shachris02: 12:07am On Jan 08, 2019
Ayhomes:
useless youth with nothing to offer the society than fighting for politians.

useful youth get off my thread.

3 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by Idecievedyou(m): 12:12am On Jan 08, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Jagaban already planted cameras and microphones all over the town. Look Amaechi could be in a restaurant they would still get him. grin

They wanted to bring him down. Jagaban drugged him. In his own sense Amaechi would never talk like that. Never!

Poor Amaechi. grin grin
hahahahaha nice one abeg

2 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by shachris02: 6:32am On Jan 08, 2019
Idecievedyou:
hahahahaha nice one abeg

undecided
Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by shachris02: 7:02am On Jan 08, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Poor Amaechi. grin grin

angry
Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by Vtrd: 7:11am On Jan 08, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised.

Even in police work, when there is a crime committed, the biggest suspect is often the person that benefits the most.

And it turns out to be true most times.

2 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by shachris02: 7:13am On Jan 08, 2019
Vtrd:
I wouldn't be surprised.

Even in police work, when there is a crime committed, the biggest suspect is often the person that benefits the most.

And it turns out to be true most times.

Trust me, this act would put amaechis post at the campaign at jorpady. He would be relegated in the scheme of things, or even sacked out rightly.

Giving Tinubu the freehand to operate.
Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by Vtrd: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2019
shachris02:

Trust me, this act would be amaechis post at the campaign at jorpady. He would be relegated in the scheme of things, or even sacked out rightly.

Giving Tinubu the freehand to operate.
There is always karma.
Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by shachris02: 7:19am On Jan 08, 2019
Vtrd:

There is always karma.

sure.
Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by Idecievedyou(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
shachris02:

undecided
are you this ugly...
Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by shachris02: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
Idecievedyou:
are you this ugly...

why is,your head pointing to the heavens? do you breath through it?

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by Idecievedyou(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
shachris02:

why is,your head pointing to the heavens? do you breath through it?
grin how about this one with my tooth out....hehehehe exactly how I will look after election...obobs..you can stick to this undecided
Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
shachris02:

You dont understand what motivates Tinubu. Yes he is a political genius but he is not malevolent and does not go around trying to destroy other. Tinubu plays the poilitics so he can gain/keep control of processes that create wealth and prosperity and shape lives. Like Awolowo.

Tinubu has no reason to try and mess up Amaechi. In fact the Tinubu I know would have been happy with whatever APC decided at federal level as his SW faction now control his region totally. This is what Tinubu covets the most. Progress and development for the SW as Awolowo tried to achieve to good effect.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by ImperialYoruba: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Oshigun:

You dont understand what motivates Tinubu. Yes he is a political genius but he is not malevolent and does not go around trying to destroy other. Tinubu plays the poilitics so he can gain/keep control of processes that create wealth and prosperity and shape lives. Like Awolowo.

Tinubu has no reason to try and mess up Amaechi. In fact the Tinubu I know would have been happy with whatever APC decided at federal level as his SW faction now control his region totally. This is what Tinubu covets the most. Progress and development for the SW as Awolowo tried to achieve to good effect.

Endorsed!
Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by raumdeuter: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
Oshigun:

You dey mind the OP

Typical IPOB thinking. Next thing they will say it was Tinubus voice just changed to Amaechi

There is nothing they fear more than Tinubu, Be ready for more follish ipob talks before and after election on Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by shachris02: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
Oshigun:

Yes progress for the SW by owning more than half of lagos and killing fun sho Williams.

2 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by tysontim(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
shachris02:

Amaechi predicament is not PDPs doing. no one has ever asked how the tape got to PDP in the first place.

With Okoroocha almost out of the way Amaech is the only Igbo person that is close to the president.

Tinubu is slowly edging out competitors for 2023

2 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by Asshurbanipal: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lol. Look at naive afonjas defending tinubu. He will sell you all for his sefish ambition. I marvel that the so called educated people are this myopic
Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by Asshurbanipal: 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
shachris02:

Yes progress for the SW by owning more than half of lagos and killing fun sho Williams.
SW progress or tinubu and company progress. By the way doesn't sw have any national interest at all? Why always myopic tribal interest? It failed awolowo and it will fail tinubu
Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by naijaking1: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
shachris02:

Hope you can spot Tinubu robots from afar?
Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by StOla: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
I still don't understand why Tinubu's enemies deify and worship him?

Even the glory that should go the way of Reno for his audio editing job at a time Tinubu was peacefully eating Amala and Ewedu at home, has now been given to Tinubu unbidden.

It is certain that Tinubu is a legend they have no choice but to teach their children about.
Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by shachris02: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
StOla:

Even the glory that should go the way of Reno for his audio editing job at a time Tinubu was peacefully eating Amala and Ewedu at home, has now been given to Tinubu unbidden.

It is certain that Tinubu is a legend they have no choice but to teach their children about.

if we are looking for Fish, we don't go querying the goat.

we know the stories that would be told of Tinubu...
the greatest....that ever lived.
Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by Asshurbanipal: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
StOla:

Stop deceiving yourself. Tinubu was eating amala but one of his slaves was doing the dirty job
Re: Did Tinubu Leak the Amaechi Tape? by iluvdonjazzy: 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Tinubu you don hit Amaechi car Oyibo rekpete

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unity In Disunity, Clarion Call To Easterners / Nigerians Come 4 Gov Umar Ganduje For Trying To Convert Christian Girl To Islam / After Buhari Is Gone, Which Tribe Are You Going To Blame Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.